George Zimmerman/Trayvon Martin General discussion #2

Status
Not open for further replies.
It's almost midnight but thank the mods we have somewhere to discuss the trial.

I just watched the posted video of him retelling his story to the police.
He says Trayvon circled his truck and he told the officer on the phone this.
Does anyone recall him mentioning that TM circled his truck.
The retelling was very strange.

I am truly one of those on the fence about this story.

:seeya: Me too!

BBM~ I do not recall him mentionning that in the non-911 call.

It was "drizzling", not raining. IF GZ had a broken nose and massive head wounds, he would have bled enough for LE to see and document. His injuries were minor..if even that. He certainly wasn't pummeled or in the fight of his life. His clothes would have showed blood evidence, the surrounding area would have been covered in blood. I have boys who have had head wounds and they bleed like crazy! GZ did not have major injuries..period. And..NO broken nose.

Let's not forget the bullet wound was STRAIGHT ON, not at an angle. This fact can't be ignored. Close range and straight on. Nobody can ignore that evidence.
I assume you will provide links to substantiate these facts that can't be ignored?

Thanks.

yep, this is true

There is NO proof that Trayvon fought at ALL. He had NO hand wounds to suggest a fight. NO DNA under his fingers, NO blood at the scene. Please don't say something is true without factual knowledge, Opinions are fine, just state that these are your opinions.

GZ was the one who was trained in MMA!!

I know, I know, his head was being beaten into the pavement. But we only have GZ's word for that.

No - we also have photos of his bleeding head AND an eye-witness who SAW TM straddling GZ and beating him... (pretty sure he will be a witness for the DT)

Honestly, I don't find it puzzling at all. There's a dude you've never seen loitering in your 'hood in the dark and rain. Should you call the cops? You know that bad chit has happened before from criminals in your neighborhood, including the burglars who terrorized your neighbor and her baby and including the dude reported by the stucco contractors. You call. Will they be there in time, or will there be another mother/baby/family at risk. Do you try to figure out where this person is. Imo, yes, absolutely. It's the right thing to do if you don't want your neighbors to be victims.

I should have been more specific.
:seeya:

I meant how the confrontation started. Why did he go after him? That part bugs me.

It was "drizzling", not raining. IF GZ had a broken nose and massive head wounds, he would have bled enough for LE to see and document. His injuries were minor..if even that. He certainly wasn't pummeled or in the fight of his life. His clothes would have showed blood evidence, the surrounding area would have been covered in blood. I have boys who have had head wounds and they bleed like crazy! GZ did not have major injuries..period. And..NO broken nose.

Let's not forget the bullet wound was STRAIGHT ON, not at an angle. This fact can't be ignored. Close range and straight on. Nobody can ignore that evidence.

Wet concrete is wet concrete whether it got that way from drizzle or rain---it turns dark. I haven't read anywhere that anyone said he had massive head wounds so I'm not sure where that came from but he clearly had broken skin on the back of his head and it there was blood present. As far as the bullet wound, if someone was on top of me and I shot them, I would expect the bullet to go straight in. Why would there be an angle if we were parallel to one another?

It will all come out in the next two to three weeks...we will see what the factual evidence shows.

testing 1-2-3.....I know if I got knocked out and slammed around on the ground and had a piece, I will defend myself.

Edit: Just my opinion

Would you also (if capable) defend yourself if a stranger was running after you and caught up with you?

IMO

imo, i do not think GM was "out hunting" trying to kill some one either, i think he wanted to be the hero so bad, and thought he could play super cop, made every bad decision in the world - i also do not think he was attacked by trayvon either - imo he was following, TM turned around and said "why are you following me" GZ did not respond saying who he was or what he was doing there - which would have stopped all of this, (the statements are in his police statement) i can't remember what GZ said but it wasn't good -

but i do think in imo that GZ was profiling trying to be a hero, disregarded police instructions, and but for the fact he chased after a 17 year old boy armed w/ a weapon, TM would be alive today - which imo is manslaughter

Have you watched the testimony? There were no police instructions. Can we please get this right? I can't believe people are spreading this falsehood after the operator explicitly stated they do not give instructions, but instead suggestions. GZ was not obligated in any way to do anything different that what he did that night.

There is NO proof that Trayvon fought at ALL. He had NO hand wounds to suggest a fight. NO DNA under his fingers, NO blood at the scene. Please don't say something is true without factual knowledge, Opinions are fine, just state that these are your opinions.

that is the part that so bothers me, there is just n way imo to lie up the physical evidence w/ GZ statements - idk if he was "out hunting" but i do think GZ thought he has a criminal and didn't think he would get in any trouble if he shot him - he was laying out his SYG defense from 5 moniutes after the police got there - imo that was planned

I am on no side. I'm just reviewing the facts and listening to non-911 call, walkthrough, and interview. :seeya:

Seems suspicious, so far I think GZ was more "high" than TM.

So now he was on drugs...despite TM having the drug history and not GZ?

I hope this thread stays open and we can discuss this in a professional manner. :)

How did George Zimmerman's back of his head end up with all that blood and that big broken nose?

Would you also (if capable) defend yourself if a stranger was running after you and caught up with you?

IMO

They were both wet too. I'd like to see a "walkthrough" at night (the time the shooting happened).

Also, GZ sounds out of in all the interviews imo.

One thing that bugs me is on the tape where we hear screaming. It almost sounds like someone is in pain. Does anyone else think that the screaming right around the time of the shooting seems to be someone in pain?

If so, wonder what kind of physical hold or situation would cause that pain and wonder if that tells us anything regarding who may have been in control right before the shots and who may have been screaming?

I hear it as terror. The kind of sounds a kid might make with a gun pressed against his chest. It went on for quite a while, that screaming, and it ended when Zimmerman pulled the trigger.

Have you watched the testimony? There were no police instructions. Can we please get this right? I can't believe people are spreading this falsehood after the operator explicitly stated they do not give instructions, but instead suggestions. GZ was not obligated in any way to do anything different that what he did that night.

the 911 operator asked if he was chasing TM, GZ said yes, the 911 operator said "we don't need you to do that" GZ says "ok" - imo i do not think this is that hard to understand - the police even asked the next day, why he was casing TM after the 911 said not to and he agreed

No - we also have photos of his bleeding head AND an eye-witness who SAW TM straddling GZ and beating him... (pretty sure he will be a witness for the DT)

And again this doesn't prove that GZ didn't start the fight. The only thing this may do is prove that he was losing.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
sofamusic