George Zimmerman /Trayvon Martin General Discussion #11 Tues. July 9

Status
Not open for further replies.
Also IMO MJ can make one paranoid---hence the "creepy" testimony from Racheal IMO

Having someone follow you first in a truck and then on foot will also make a person paranoid and cause you to find the person following you "creepy".

MOO

He didn't want to show the gun in the video- he is hedging. I know these programs- he could have easily done multiple angle filming of the video. You can move the camera anywhere in a heartbeat and re-render the sequence - it's two mouse clicks!!
Totally deliberate choice to pick an angle where the gun would be "hidden". IMHO.

I hope the Judge lets this mess in because it will do much more damage then good. The defense better get out of town while they can. Their testimony and facts are hanging by a thread. IMO

Oh my gosh. This testimony is making me crazy. Last position, first position, fourth position...I feel like I'm in ballet class!! LOL

IMO :)

Seriously. I thought the same. :fence: Where's my tutu?

I believe if you continue reading you will find that "chronic" users may experience "anxiety" and TM wasn't old enough to be considered "chronic"

Anyone I've ever known to experience paranoia or anxiety would just get quiet and withdrawn. Very deliberate and careful not to do or say much. Not agressive at all. Now, Adderall, on the other hand.....

all MOM.

http://www.cnn.com/2013/06/05/us/trayvon-martin-shooting-fast-facts

Trayvon Martin Shooting Fast Facts
By CNN Library
updated 6:52 PM EDT, Tue June 25, 2013

Facts:
Trayvon Benjamin Martin, born February 5, 1995, was a 17-year-old African-American high school student who lived in Miami Gardens, Florida with his mother Sybrina Fulton. In February 2012, Martin was visting his father Tracy Martin in Sanford, Florida after receiving a ten-day suspension from Krop Senior High School. The suspension stemmed from the discovery of drug residue in Martin's book bag.

George Michael Zimmerman, born October 5, 1983, was a part-time student at Seminole State College and a neighborhood watch captain at the Retreat at Twin Lakes gated community in Sanford at the time of the shooting. He is married to Shellie (Dean) Zimmerman and is the son of Robert and Gladys Zimmerman.

Much more info at link:

Thanks, popsicle. I was thinking it was possible that the OP was using the term "his" to mean that it was found on his person rather than randomly on school grounds. jmo

:floorlaugh: I was being sarcastic.

Anyone I've ever known to experience paranoia or anxiety would just get quiet and withdrawn. Very deliberate and careful not to do or say much. Not agressive at all. Now, Adderall, on the other hand.....

all MOM.

and you generalize the reaction of the people you know to all users?

is that what you intend?

I respectfully disagree IMO paranoia as a result of smoking MJ can occur in non chronic usage. Additionally I believe Rachael testified "creepy" meant "pervert" if i remember correctly. JMO

Not only will the animation come in, but I think there is major problems for Mr. Good and the defense. It just came out that Donnelly was present in court prior to his testimony. I see major sanctions and some testimony being thrown out. MOM is in big trouble. Rightfully so! :twocents:

Yep - once a witness is sworn in, until they're released, they're admonished to refrain from speaking to any of the attorneys regarding their testimony (among other things).

Honestly, I know this is all procedure, blah blah blah, but sometimes I wish the judge would just say, "I've heard enough! This is my decision." You know she's already decided anyway.

IMO

I believe if you continue reading you will find that "chronic" users may experience "anxiety" and TM wasn't old enough to be considered "chronic"

Perhaps you are thinking of meth. Pot can cause anxiety and mild paranoia on the first use.

IMO.

IMO, all I can say is that I'm glad I'm NOT on the jury!! Seems to me that all testimony has been he said/she said/they said & nearly all has favored the invidual whom they favor whether it be GZ or TM. Personally, I think both bare some responsibility of wrong doing. Just not sure GZ should just be able to walk away unscathed. He was the older, supposedly more mature & should have used better judgement. I'm extremely tired of the defense attempting to make GZ look like "poor George". Trayvone is dead!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Ctrls