GUILTY KY - Trey Zwicker, 14, beaten to death, Louisville, 11 May 2011 #1

Status
Not open for further replies.
Marissa Alter ‏@WLKYMarissa 16s

It's call #JoshGouker made to Cassie while with police in Alabama. Says.."they know everything." Cassie seems confused what talking about

Jason Riley ‏@jasonrileyCJ 14s

Josh Gouker tells her police knows everything about the murder. Tells her "your loyalty" is with me. "Who killed Trey?"
You, right?

Per JG. "Tell the Truth" is code for LIE

I can't believe the detective allowed Gouker on these phone calls. GEESH!

Marissa Alter ‏@WLKYMarissa 18s

#JoshGouker on tape: "tell the truth about what happened to Trey. Right now." Says Cassie won't be in trouble for helping. #JoshYoung

What a ridiculous way for the detective to conduct an investigation! WTH was he thinking having Gouker get on the phone with a crucial witness to coach her into a statement?

It's unfortunate because now it makes it really difficult to discern the truth

Paige Quiggins WDRB ‏@PaigeWDRB 33s

#CassieGouker says she saw blood and was scared... Didn't know if it was blood from an animal or if they were telling the truth

Marissa Alter ‏@WLKYMarissa 56s

Cassie says she saw blood on the wooden bat #JoshYoung had with him. @WLKY

JMO............... Cassie is doing her cousin for how long? I wouldn't trust anything she says. ICK factor

Jason Riley ‏@jasonrileyCJ 23s

Det. Russ asks her who woke her up in bedroom. She says "Little Josh."
Gouker and Russ arguing over who will ask Cassie questions

Jason Riley ‏@jasonrileyCJ 1m

Cassie now telling Russ #JoshYoung said he killed Trey. Now giving same story she testified to today.

Jason Riley ‏@jasonrileyCJ 25s

Seriously, who knows who is telling the truth at this point? The juror who fell asleep may have done so with a purpose!

Marissa Alter ‏@WLKYMarissa 59s

Cassie says "Little Josh" woke her up in the middle of night. Tells detective he had bag w/ baseball bat & bloody clothes. #JoshYoung

I can't believe the defense would want a prosecution witness testifying that their client committed the murder?

I am still confused?

So why is the defense playing this tape?

Marissa Alter ‏@WLKYMarissa 42s

Cassie telling detective in phone call..the same thing she testified to in court today about #JoshYoung and events that night @WLKY

I think the prosecution should have been the ones to play these tapes. Get it over with. Looks bad coming from the defense. JMO

I can't believe the defense would want a prosecution witness testifying that their client committed the murder?

I am still confused?

So why is the defense playing this tape?

dorothy, we are not in kansas anymore

Trees that dont branch, have apples that fall straight to the ground....

Jason Riley ‏@jasonrileyCJ 2m

"Tell the truth, Cassie" Gouker yells to her during phone call.
Cassie said Gouker was going to take blame, so she lied to detective.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
SeymourMann