GUILTY KY - Trey Zwicker, 14, beaten to death, Louisville, 11 May 2011 #1

Status
Not open for further replies.
Marissa Alter ‏@WLKYMarissa 42s

Cassie telling detective in phone call..the same thing she testified to in court today about #JoshYoung and events that night @WLKY

Anyone who has sex with a cousin like Josh Sr. for yrs. I would never believe 1 word.It's not like she has any morals. I'm behind, watching HLPause, still on Josh Sr testibsing. IMO

Sorry to say it but this lady isn't smart enough to try and frame your client mister defense attorney.

Wonder what meds are for...I wonder if Cassie just doesn't know any better...thinking of the family tree thus far

Did she just say they stopped and caught a turtle or am I losing it...and if so..what part did they turtle have

Anyone who has sex with a cousin like Josh Sr. for yrs. I would never believe 1 word.It's not like she has any morals. I'm behind, watching HLPause, still on Josh Sr testibsing. IMO

RBBM: If you are looking for anyone with morals, you are watching the wrong trial. JMO

What did she say, that Gouker might be the father of one of her children?? Did I hear that right??

Jason Riley ‏@jasonrileyCJ 1m

Cassie asked if Gouker is the father of one of her children? "Maybe"

I don't understand how JG was with his son when they woke Cassie, when JG was supposed to be with Amanda at that time.

How can she no know who was in the bed with her when she was woken up and told about a murder??

What did she say, that Gouker might be the father of one of her children?? Did I hear that right??

correct, her son, Michael, might have been fathered by her cousin JG, she testified. They had a 15 year physical relationship.

Paige Quiggins WDRB ‏@PaigeWDRB 5s

Witness, first cousin thru marriage, #CassieGouker says #JoshGouker could be the father of one of her children...

The so called drunk tells her where everyone was sleeping and she believes his recollection better than her own? What influence (drugs?) was she under?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
PurplePoloBear