GUILTY KY - Trey Zwicker, 14, beaten to death, Louisville, 11 May 2011 #1

Status
Not open for further replies.
Jason Riley ‏@jasonrileyCJ 55s

Cassie admits she would do pretty much anything for Gouker. But she wasn't going to leave husband for him, despite telling Gouker that.

They had phone sex while JG was in jail? Oh my. Those poor detectives having to listen to it. :puke:

Paige Quiggins WDRB ‏@PaigeWDRB 5s

Witness, first cousin thru marriage, #CassieGouker says #JoshGouker could be the father of one of her children...

I think I just heard banjos playing....:facepalm:

Thank God JG confessed. With this cast of characters, I don't know if a jury would have found him guilty.

I think he will be acquitted. There is no evidence against him other than Cassie Gouker's lies and JGouker's, who has now recanted. Trey was not killed with a bat.

Jason Riley ‏@jasonrileyCJ 1m

Cassie said she did not know #JoshYoung all that well but liked him, was not fearful of him. Said he and Trey seemed like friends.

Thought Trey was beat to death by a bat or something

The ME said based on the injuries it was most likely a metal rod or pipe of some kind. The prosecutors tried to say maybe the handle was used. ME said that doesn't really make sense, no one uses the handle to beat someone and Cassie testi-lied that the bottom 4th was covered in blood, not the handle.

I think he will be acquitted. There is no evidence against him other than Cassie Gouker's lies and JGouker's, who has now recanted. Trey was not killed with a bat.

I agree. And hope he gets help and a safe life.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
SeymourMann