GUILTY KY - Trey Zwicker, 14, beaten to death, Louisville, 11 May 2011 #1

Status
Not open for further replies.
Sounds right to me... this woman has no clue.... really sad....doesn't know about "tampering with evidence"

Jumping off your post...

Which makes me find her credible. There is no way she is smart enough to outwit any of them.

Cassie's medication was for seizure's and it made her very sleepy. I think that is why it was hard to wake her up.

I'm surprised she remembered the drive.

O/T - I once slept walked on Ambien. Will never take it again. Cooked an entire meal and don't remember a thing.

During a jailhouse visitation, Gouker said he was going to take the fall for Trey's murder at his arraignment, here is a news video and screen shots from the video.

[ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Y6xj-23_IqE"]Father of slain teen reacts to courtroom outburst[/ame]

2rpyycg.png

2po2iq9.png

I can't tell which are defense witnesses and which are prosecution witnesses. More inbreeding.

Jumping off your post...

Which makes me find her credible. There is no way she is smart enough to outwit any of them.

exactly...that is what I also think. She doens't seem to be calculating her answers a la Jodi Arias. I find her believable.

No I wasn't..Please don't tell me they had a litter together...

Normally, I would laugh but they abused animals. :furious: The dog was on video being abused and Josh Young was heard laughing about it. He is not who he is presenting himself to be in court. Watch his interrogation. Shivers down my spine.

I can't tell which are defense witnesses and which are prosecution witnesses. More inbreeding.

Two witnesses have been called out of turn by the defense during the states case in chief... the retired ME and that lady who gave Gouker xanax.

Jason Riley ‏@jasonrileyCJ 39s

In phone call to Gouker in jail, Cassie worried she would get in trouble because she was the adult that night. Prosecution played taped call

Normally, I would laugh but they abused animals. :furious: The dog was on video being abused and Josh Young was heard laughing about it. He is not who he is presenting himself to be in court. Watch his interrogation. Shivers down my spine.

Oh my I didn't know that...will watch on you tube....

I don't see how Cassie and Amanda can both be telling the truth - but I can't decide which one is lying. Their testimonies contradict each other, so they can't both be right, but I don't know what to think beyond that.

Two witnesses have been called out of turn by the defense during the states case in chief... the retired ME and that lady who gave Gouker xanax.

always a pleasure to see you here TB. and thanks for the assist. these witnesses are beginng to put me into JA's fog.

I don't see how Cassie and Amanda can both be telling the truth - but I can't decide which one is lying. Their testimonies contradict each other, so they can't both be right, but I don't know what to think beyond that.

Could be a case of confuse the jury....

Paige Quiggins WDRB ‏@PaigeWDRB 10s

#CassieGouker to #defense: "I don’t remember if it was before or after the murder that he was going to involve little Josh"

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Gknows