George Zimmerman in Custody?? After Gun Incident

Status
Not open for further replies.
I hope SZ isn't sorry about not pressing charges. It's only a matter of time!

I don't know all the details at this point, but she did mention he smashed her I-Pad and had a knife, or he smashed it with a knife. If there is any physical evidence (dad could have a bruise on his face) and the I Pad could be broken... that could open the case up for arrest.

However, I doubt LE would press charges if Shellie and Dad refuse to give a statement.

Personally, I'm not a fan of either of the two.

Just hearing GZ had a body-guard with him at the time.

I don't get why Shellie is moving out when it's her father's house. Would her father want to house GZ after this?

It is interesting yes? I wonder if GZ was paying rent there? I don't know. I have to wonder about anything she says frankly.

...no a speeding ticket isn't a big deal....but he was pulled over in Texas speeding too...

Doing 60 in a 45 is blatant disrespect for the law...not to mention community at large...Thank god he hasn't run over a child yet...he obviously thinks no laws pertain to any of his actions...IMO I agree with you Mrs. G Norris there is something terribly wrong with this person... Lets not forget that he did study LE...so he would know how to lie his way out of any situation.

and when he does kill an "innocent" child with his irrational behavior...what will we say then...

Apparently not to the court.

It does not matter. She obviously was not telling the truth today. I have to wonder about motivation.

Yes to the court. My ex cut my throat. I dropped charges after he ran me and my son off the road in my car and threatened to shoot me. Domestic violence is handled differently. Been there done that. People who have not been through it don't know the difference.JMo

At least they took his gun. I don't quote what HLN says...

NBC Nightly News ‏@nbcnightlynews 14m George Zimmerman 'free to go' following incident with his wife, police say; police have taken Zimmerman's gun http://nbcnews.to/1ea6aHl

Last I saw before running out for a few was SZ and lawyer & GZ & lawyer were going to the station to give statements? I might have missed the no charges filed.

That is not what this is about today. I would bet my bottom dollar this was about making GZ look bad. She did not even live there anymore.

But if he had been threatening her as she said, or hit the father he would be on his way to jail.

Domestic violence is exactly what this thread is about. JMO

According to an earlier report on the livestream at WKMG, Shellie and her whole family were at the house cleaning it out and getting it ready for new tenants to move in.

I am very glad he never became a cop at this stage, there is a slight disconnect between his own ability to govern himself, and his assumption that he is the type of person who should be entrusted to protect the community.

As if laws apply to others but not him, as if he is some kind of superman (in the Nietzsche sense) which he is clearly NOT.

Something is wrong. He does seem to have an issue or two with aggression, speeding falls into that category too IMO.

He was not charged with lying but he was party to the same conversation. Therefore he lied as well.JMO

Shellie wasn't charged with lying. She was charged with felony perjury and pled guilty to misdemeanor perjury. Both of which require that the lying occur under an oath of some sort. She also wrote a letter to the Judge that went well beyond just admitting it.

jmo

Just because some one calls the police on you does not mean you have done anything wrong. He got a speeding ticket. That is not really trouble if you ask me.

I think any time you break the law, that's trouble. JMO

Domestic violence is exactly what this thread is about. JMO

But we don't know who was using it against the other. I have seen as many women beat on men as I have the other way. I also am more concerned that she was falsely reporting which to me is despicable.

You don't have to file charges if the police believe there was a domestic violence incident in most cases.

If the police saw evidence of violence, They would have arrested him. It sounds like this was a public event so maybe there were witnesses that supported his story.

I don't know.

I am sorry what happened to you happened to you. Must have been horrific.

I think any time you break the law, that's trouble. JMO

A speeding ticket? Well then lock me up~ I think I have gotten 2 in my lifetime.

He pulled over, took the ticket. Behaved. That is not trouble. It is speeding.

Not in my opinion anyway.

NBC Nightly News ‏@nbcnightlynews 14m George Zimmerman 'free to go' following incident with his wife, police say; police have taken Zimmerman's gun http://nbcnews.to/1ea6aHl

Last I saw before running out for a few was SZ and lawyer & GZ & lawyer were going to the station to give statements? I might have missed the no charges filed.

Subsequent link up thread says that Shellie and her father both refused to give statements.

jmo

I am very glad he never became a cop at this stage, there is a slight disconnect between his own ability to govern himself, and his assumption that he is the type of person who should be entrusted to protect the community.

As if laws apply to others but not him, as if he is some kind of superman (in the Nietzsche sense) which he is clearly NOT.

Something is wrong. He does seem to have an issue or two with aggression, speeding falls into that category too IMO.

:rockon:I agree. JMO

I wonder if they took it or he surrendered it.

Please remember that WS is victim friendly. Calling SZ a liar is not cool, IMO.

A speeding ticket? Well then lock me up~ I think I have gotten 2 in my lifetime.

He pulled over, took the ticket. Behaved. That is not trouble. It is speeding.

Not in my opinion anyway.

And in my case you can throw away the key. I've had at least 6, not including photo radar :)

Today was not about a speeding ticket. It was domestic violence. I've never been charged. ? JMO

IMO...he's had domestic incidents several times now...

Let's not blame Shelly for lying...he should know his wife better than us...if things are indeed that volatile in their relationship...GZ should know to stay away from her...especially with his gun...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
abcdowpp1