GUILTY IL - Willow Long, 7, Watson, 8 Sept 2013 - #1

Status
Not open for further replies.
OH no HLN just verified she cannot see AT ALL without her glasses. :please: Which does lead me to believe; maybe someone did take her out of that home. Why would she attempt to leave without them? I've worn glasses since her age....I'm so much older now; but I remember even then I HAD TO HAVE my glasses. So did she. Doesn't seem right somehow. A red flag that mom doesn't know the correct clothing she was wearing either. Headline news verified just now mom and dad both being "interveiwed" right now.

Is it confirmed the child's body was found in water? Please post link. Does anyone know if she could swim? Not being insensitive with that question, just thinking about accident vs deliberate.

No , what it said was near the water, and it was stated early on by Mom that her glasses was home so no way they could have been with her..

1016062_652693251417679_2110733805_n.png

I just got home from work and was catching up..was hoping for a different outcome but it looks like the same sad, crappy story :(

Poor Willow; rest in peace sweetie and I'm so sorry

Thanks SuziQ! I know it's hard for me to zip it too; I was so worried about her and I wonder since the article I read mentioned a river or what was it *sorry still waking up with coffee) or a body of water that drowning seemed to be the most logical situ in this case....I wonder if she did know how to swim?

I don't know, anyone?

"Effingham County officials have confirmed Justin Deryke, 22 of Watson, Ill., was arrested Tuesday just before 6 a.m. by Illinois State Police.

Deryke faces possible first degree murder charges.

Officials are not stating whether or not this arrest was made in connection to the Willow Long case.".

http://www.wthitv.com/news/crime/pd-charges-out-of-watson-illinois

My question is, though it is highly unlikely, is there a possibility this is not related to the case? Or is that just legal jargon, etc. Thanks!

OH no HLN just verified she cannot see AT ALL without her glasses. :please: Which does lead me to believe; maybe someone did take her out of that home. Why would she attempt to leave without them? I've worn glasses since her age....I'm so much older now; but I remember even then I HAD TO HAVE my glasses. So did she. Doesn't seem right somehow. A red flag that mom doesn't know the correct clothing she was wearing either. Headline news verified just now mom and dad both being "interveiwed" right now.

BBM above

Cherry - apparently, her Uncle did . . . idiot kid WTH? Why?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
NinaVonD