GUILTY IL - Willow Long, 7, Watson, 8 Sept 2013 - #2

Status
Not open for further replies.
Thanks Frayed, you are correct. Astro posted it was Church of Scientology. Not sure who keeps bringing up the satanism stuff on here...LOL. Definitely, not the case for Astro and IMOO not the case for JD.

I went back through her posts and I can only find one post of hers in this thread, can't find one where she came back and specified what CoS stands for. I'll say again that I HIGHLY doubt AK is a member of the Church of Scientology, but I PM'd her to mention that I'd answered on her behalf and to let me know if I've got it wrong. If someone does have a link to her clarifying, please let me know so I can delete my post. But given the context I do believe she meant Church of Satan:

I've read this thread and Im pretty taken aback by a few opinions regarding looks, drug use and Satanism! Where do people get this?! As a recovering junkie (yep, I went there) who is a card carrying member of the COS - I would hate to hear what people would think of me on these boards.

Thank you, Redux. There were several posts discussing what JD's MOD was...for a couple pages. I will try to find the posts and edit this and paste them. Thank you for the other definitions.

[Edit] No need to find them...Skibaboo answered it I think, because remembering the posts it would make sense with that definition. Thank you both.
MOD = Manner of Death - homicide, suicide, natural causes, accidental

COD = Cause of Death - Ex. cardiac arrest, blunt force trauma, asphyxiation

I might be way too cynical from years and years of this... but I don't believe 'accident' at all.

You might want to cover up a murder by staging an accident, but you wouldn't cover up an accident by staging a murder. That is absurd.

I saved a few captures of the ISP CSI team looking in the yard/woodpile. Unfortunately the cameras did not apture whether any evidence bags were taken from that yard. THAT would interest me the most, if they'd found blood or evidence of whatever may have happened.

(because WS is having issues loading lately I will just add 1 and you can check the archive for the rest)

This one shows the woodpile:

...and here is the Case Archive link again:
http://s296.photobucket.com/user/cr...&page=1&_suid=1378900779522008711694435219419

I've been completely sidetracked with "what did Astrokitty mean", and so if this has come up I've missed it:

Is there a scheduled press event for today?

I've been completely sidetracked with "what did Astrokitty mean", and so if this has come up I've missed it:

yes.

DeRyke's initial court appearance will be at 1pm Wednesday in Effingham County Circuit Court. Effingham County State's Attorney Bryan Kibler said a press conference will follow the hearing. When asked about whether there are additional suspects in Long's death, Kibler said "no comment".

http://www.thexradio.com/news/78-lo...authorities-searching-for-missing-watson-girl

I cannot remember where I read it, but it was stated in the media there would be a presser after the 1 P.M. court hearing for the uncle. (after he was formally charged)

IMHO

Mom is out the night before and has Uncle watch the kids.....then mom is sick the next day and her stories aren't adding up. Did she get up at all to see to the kids, or was it brown bottle flu from the night before? Maybe she didn't want to admit that she didn't get up with the kids because she was sleeping in. Doesn't mean she's a killer or that she's covering for her brother. *Could* just mean that she was embarrassed initially and when she thought Willow was just missing (not dead) that she fibbed a bit about feeding the kids breakfast while sleeping the night before off.

This is what I'm thinking too. Maybe she was afraid of a DCS investigation if she admitted to not checking on her children for such a long time? It would also explain why she said Willow was last seen in her purple shirt, but was later found at home.

Hmmm. Wonder if that is one of those "truth hidden within a lie" things. Or leakage, whatever. Maybe she wasn't in the house LE thinks she was. Maybe there is a crime scene somewhere else.

Oh my gosh why didn't I think of that (just replying to this post I haven't read the rest yet).

What you're saying makes sense, if she did use that word...there definitely could be another house in play, eeek.

This is beginning to sound like a cover-up story. Something was going on in the house and Willow's death is related to that in some way. Therefore, the mom and uncle conspire to cover up the original illegal activity by hiding Willow's body and claiming its accidental once she is found.

Could this be it? I don't know. After all these years, cases like this still blow my mind. How impossible is it to start thinking like a child-killer? Don't even know if I want to go there.....but in truth I have tried time and again. Just to attempt to understand how someone could take the innocent life of a little one.

This is beginning to sound like a cover-up story. Something was going on in the house and Willow's death is related to that in some way. Therefore, the mom and uncle conspire to cover up the original illegal activity by hiding Willow's body and claiming its accidental once she is found.

Could this be it? I don't know. After all these years, cases like this still blow my mind. How impossible is it to start thinking like a child-killer? Don't even know if I want to go there.....but in truth I have tried time and again. Just to attempt to understand how someone could take the innocent life of a little one.

I have thought about that aspect as well. However, usually if there is a cover up story, there is collaboration between the two covering up/creating the story. If that was the case, I believe their stories would have matched with some discrepancies. The discrepancies are vast in their stories however, leading me to believe their was no collaboration between them. IMHO

Moo is my own opinion

COS came up too. Not for sure, but maybe cause of stabbing?

I think the COS came up during a discussion about satanism. A member here said, "I'm a card-carrying COS...." I assumed he/she meant "Church of Satan." Since I am not a member of such, with or without a card, I'm not exactly sure where that discussion was headed. Thank goodness, it went away.

It seems where Willow lived is a crime scene and where she was found is also a crime scene.

My initial thought when I hear certain things from other locals close to the situation is...."Wow...how have I not heard that in the news?!"...but I am really not surprised. How many people knew early on that the Uncle was even in the house. He wasn't mentioned at all. That wasn't an accident. LE knows a lot more than the public knows. They are doing a phenomenal job in this case and they will make sure that everyone who was duplicitous in this case will be brought to justice.

And the small town mentality is at work for sure. As soon as it happened, people came out of the woodwork to tell the police what they knew about this family and every single thing that they have done and said in the last 6 months. Believe that. Just because YOU don't know it...doesn't mean that it hasn't been told to the police, because it has.

Now...we wait. All will come out in due time.

I hope everyone remembers the focus here. A little girl was robbed of her future. She will never have a first date, go to the prom, graduate, get married, hold her own babies. That is a tragedy of the worst kind imaginable.

There ARE people who loved her and their lives will never be the same...but I believe very strongly that justice will prevail here. The guilty will be held accountable. However small that comfort might be.

We saw that with Alanna Gallagher. When the perp was identified, we got some information about what neighbor's had to say.

In a case like this, I believe people will not hesitate to give any info they have.

I have thought about that aspect as well. However, usually if there is a cover up story, there is collaboration between the two covering up/creating the story. If that was the case, I believe their stories would have matched with some discrepancies. The discrepancies are vast in their stories however, leading me to believe their was no collaboration between them. IMHO

Ahhh....good thought. Mmmm. Really perplexed by the different stories. I think drugs were somehow involved. Maybe one of these family members was hallucinating?

I don't know...sounds like someone was just plain evil. And that is hard for the mind to accept.

When Mom woke up, the brother was not there and neither was a car if they had one because she had to take the 3 y/o and walk around the neighborhood looking for Willow.

When she returned, and after she had called her Dad/Mom, her brother was home and came out of the house crying.... acting as if he had searched the house already and he couldn't find Willow. hmmm

I wonder if answers to some of the questions we have will be answered at today's press conference or will they keep it all hush like Alana's case.
Im waiting for the when and how she died before I say much else b/c at this moment I can not buy into the story of her falling on that pile of wood and being hurt that badly. We had a pile of wood like that last yr. I had to chop them and bind them so the city would take it away I some how lost my balance and fell backwards into the pile. Scraps one arms, legs and back of my head and a couple of bruises on my lower back but all else was fine. I guess had a branch been sitting different it might have been a different story. All I know is while it hurt I was more concerned with getting out the pile thinking I had a snake under my butt then anything else.

I think Alana's case being so hush has me wondering if they will come out and say what really happened to Willow. Though with Alana's case it may just be to horrible and no one wants to speak that kind of evil out loud.

The only reason I can think where the uncle may have panicked if Willow did get hurt is if he had been "in trouble" before for not watching the kids like he should. (okay, gamers can kind of zone out the rest of the world). Which, one would have to answer, if he wasn't good at watching the kids, why did mom leave them with him?

I do not think mom seen the kids that morning. It's just as easy to "check" on them via a phone call/text as it is to walk downstairs.

Thanks Frayed, you are correct. Astro posted it was Church of Scientology. Not sure who keeps bringing up the satanism stuff on here...LOL. Definitely, not the case for Astro and IMOO not the case for JD.

I was in on that discussion and it was concerning satanism. I don't know why the Church of Scientology would be brought up. One of the posters was commenting about all the wild kids now who are involved in satanism. I don't think there is anyone in this case who is into satanism, but somehow that subject came up and was being discussed.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
zhoule