SIDEBAR #20- Arias/Alexander forum

Status
Not open for further replies.
Tex can you adopt me :innocent:

Sent from my GT-I9505 using Tapatalk

Oh- you are not! :princes:

I'll go get Juan :juanettes: to question you and then you'll spill the beans. :floorlaugh:

Hope you feel better. :seeya:

I pray he comes to me! :floorlaugh: :floorlaugh:

I pray he comes to me! :floorlaugh: :floorlaugh:

Oh- don't get any ideas! he's just going to question you.

picture.php

He belongs to me :floorlaugh:
He told me so:

picture.php

UNBELIEVABLE! :loveyou:

Hi everyone
I haven't been here in so long! I forgot how to post.
On august 20th I was diagnosed with cervical cancer, they did a pet scan and found that the cancer had spread to other female parts. I also had two lymph nodes one near the liver and one near aorta. I began treatments of chemo and radiation two weeks ago. My spirits are up and I'm not depressed. I serve a mighty god! My treatments end in late November. I will know than if they got all the cancer. I covet your prayers! From your ears to gods ears!
Thank you my websleuth friends for taking time to read.
Katiedid2

Katiedid2 :seeya:

Been a while. Good to hear from you, and thanks for letting me know.

Can't imagine a cancer diagnosis ever being good news, yet you seem really positive and upbeat. Count me in on cheering you on! You go, girl?

Just curious about your age and whether or not you have had regular PAP smears, if you don't mind my asking?

Chemo is never easy, so please know that I am thinking of you especially during the rough patches.

Greek police have asked Interpol to help them track down the real parents of a blonde girl with green eyes who was found in a Roma camp in central Greece...

Photos released by police of Maria staring blankly at the camera with muddy hands and scruffy pigtails have dominated the media. Parallels were drawn to the case of Briton Madeleine McCann, who vanished while on holiday in Portugal in 2007, when she was three years old....

http://news.yahoo.com/greece-riveted-mystery-blonde-angel-150842127.html

UNBELIEVABLE!

Oh- don't get any ideas! he's just going to question you.

picture.php

He belongs to me :floorlaugh:
He told me so:

picture.php

UNBELIEVABLE! :loveyou:

Photoshopaholic!! He's mine! Praying for you dear sweet katy. God is good and ur in good hands! :blowkiss:

This would be a great career for missy :jail: :floorlaugh: :floorlaugh:

As it turns out, there’s much more demand for the little critters than some would like to admit. For example, cosmetic companies reportedly use them as a source of protein and for a “cellulose-like substance” on their wings, according to the Times.....( :scared: :scared: )

http://news.yahoo.com/blogs/sideshow/cockroach-farming-is-a-booming-business-in-china-230052766.html

And this: :floorlaugh:

Someone call pest control! Reports in a coastal area of China are saying that at least one million cockroaches have escaped a local farm....

http://www.ibtimes.com/millions-cockroaches-used-chinese-medicine-escape-farm-1399585

UNBELIEVABLE! :floorlaugh:

Photoshopaholic!! He's mine! Praying for you dear sweet katy. God is good and ur in good hands! :blowkiss:

I didn't photoshop that. I don't know how :blushing:
I found it on the internet :floorlaugh:

Dave Hall's foolish escapade got a lot of ink on page three of the local paper today.

He must feel like such an idiot now...he's much too old for pranks and this really did go beyond a prank.

But then again, why are people making such a big deal? That rock was going to fall anyway...in four or five thousand years.

Hey everyone. Watched Auburn beat the Aggies. Now I am watching Alabama crush Arkansas. Actually did some shopping in actual stores today. I am wiped out. Hope everyone enjoyed their day.

This would be a great career for missy :jail: :floorlaugh: :floorlaugh:

As it turns out, there’s much more demand for the little critters than some would like to admit. For example, cosmetic companies reportedly use them as a source of protein and for a “cellulose-like substance” on their wings, according to the Times.....( :scared: :scared: )

http://news.yahoo.com/blogs/sideshow/cockroach-farming-is-a-booming-business-in-china-230052766.html

And this: :floorlaugh:

Someone call pest control! Reports in a coastal area of China are saying that at least one million cockroaches have escaped a local farm....

http://www.ibtimes.com/millions-cockroaches-used-chinese-medicine-escape-farm-1399585

UNBELIEVABLE! :floorlaugh:

----------------

Thank God for the Pacific Ocean.:floorlaugh: Did you see the picture of the bridge collapse? I told Amy it has to be in China! :scared: Sure enough!!:seeya:

Happy Saturday everyone! Haven't had a chance to read in awhile, hope everyone is doing ok.

I've been in the hospital since late Wed night with this pneumonia. Think i overdid it by going to work on Wednesday. Lots of IV antibiotics and fluids, my white counts are still really high though i guess. Hopefully i can go home tomorrow. It's impossible to sleep in this place! People waking me up all hours of the night.

Anyway, love to all and wanted to say hello.

Sent from my DROID RAZR using Tapatalk 2

Happy Saturday everyone! Haven't had a chance to read in awhile, hope everyone is doing ok.

I've been in the hospital since late Wed night with this pneumonia. Think i overdid it by going to work on Wednesday. Lots of IV antibiotics and fluids, my white counts are still really high though i guess. Hopefully i can go home tomorrow. It's impossible to sleep in this place! People waking me up all hours of the night.

Wow M. Please take care of yourself. If pertinent, Ask if you can get a nebulizer to take home and the meds for it so you can head this off at the pass the next time. I have one so I can do breathing treatments at home when it starts to get bad. It buys me time before I have to go to the doctor. I can never find one when I need one. :)

Hi everyone
I haven't been here in so long! I forgot how to post.
On august 20th I was diagnosed with cervical cancer, they did a pet scan and found that the cancer had spread to other female parts. I also had two lymph nodes one near the liver and one near aorta. I began treatments of chemo and radiation two weeks ago. My spirits are up and I'm not depressed. I serve a mighty god! My treatments end in late November. I will know than if they got all the cancer. I covet your prayers! From your ears to gods ears!
Thank you my websleuth friends for taking time to read.
Katiedid2

KD2. You are in our prayers for a quick and full recovery. Bless you and yours...

Wow M, please take care of yourself. Hospitals are no place for rest. Keep us posted and get better...

I just remembered something which is rare. If you go to the ER twice in 24 hours, they will usually admit you the second time. JCAHO (jayco), the hospital accreditation org, looks at all patients that present twice in that time period. So if anyone feels that after they are treated and released, and not getting better, go back to same ER. JMPO

[QUOE=YESorNO;9912179]It's a Nina Simone sort of day: (no one wants to come to the Sidebar and play with me :tantrum:):

[video=youtube;4KZz2ind5sk]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4KZz2ind5sk[/video]

Nina Simone - Wild Is The Wind (Original) - YouTube

Nina Simone - Don't explain - YouTube[/QUOTE]

This song was written for Nina Simone in 1964, but it was credited to Eric Burdon and the Animals; I used "I'm just a soul whose intentions are good" in my signature line for over eight years.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?feature=player_detailpage&v=9ckv6-yhnIY

I know how the days are. I have Etta James days.

and her Shook Me makes me think of a late Saturday night before closing time, bodies touching, swaying to the music, his warm breath on the nape of your neck, the feel of his shirt against your cheek and his heart pounding beneath it; and the smell of British Sterling will bring back many memories years later. Whew I think I need a cold shower......

http://www.youtube.com/watch?feature=player_detailpage&v=M7RFmrG8-fg

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member