SIDEBAR #20- Arias/Alexander forum

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hi everyone
I haven't been here in so long! I forgot how to post.
On august 20th I was diagnosed with cervical cancer, they did a pet scan and found that the cancer had spread to other female parts. I also had two lymph nodes one near the liver and one near aorta. I began treatments of chemo and radiation two weeks ago. My spirits are up and I'm not depressed. I serve a mighty god! My treatments end in late November. I will know than if they got all the cancer. I covet your prayers! From your ears to gods ears!
Thank you my websleuth friends for taking time to read.
Katiedid2

Hi everyone
On august 20th I was diagnosed with cervical cancer, they did a pet scan and found that the cancer had spread to other female parts. I also had two lymph nodes one near the liver and one near aorta. I began treatments of chemo and radiation two weeks ago. My spirits are up and I'm not depressed. I serve a mighty god! My treatments end in late November. I will know than if they got all the cancer. I covet your prayers! From your ears to gods ears!
Katiedid2

You sound very upbeat about the cancer- and that's good- positive vibes can only help.
I'll be praying for you. :seeya:

Hi, gramma Nore :seeya:

How have you been feeling? :loveyou:

I'm watching spooky movies on TCM. :ghost: :dracula:
and can't seem to fall asleep. :countsheep:

Hi everyone
Katiedid2

Oh Katie, my thoughts and prayers are with you. Bless you, sweetheart. :grouphug:
"Fear not, for I am with you; Be not dismayed, for I am your God. I will strengthen you, Yes, I will help you, I will uphold you with My righteous right hand." Isaiah 41:10

Off to bed again to try to sleep.
Nite everyone :seeya:

Sharing some relaxing music for the evening, this is such a beautiful song.

[video=youtube;O3T6IsXyq68]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=O3T6IsXyq68[/video]

I'm innocent, I swear! :floorlaugh: Thanks for the laughs! With this stomach virus, i needed it! :floorlaugh:

Hi everyone
Katiedid2

Thank you for letting us know katiedid2. We'll be sending out prayers for your speedy recovery.

Hi everyone
Katiedid2

YOU ARE GOING TO KICK CANCERS AZZ!!!!!!

Sending love your way

Sent from my GT-I9505 using Tapatalk

Hi everyone
Katiedid2

--------
Dear Katiedid, please know my prayers are with you. Keep your spirits up. Please post whenever you can, it helps..Nore:loveyou:

------
I agree YesorNo, I am starting to follow that trial also. I found myself wondering if Michele was dead longer than he was saying. She had grey mucus coming out of her n. & m..was cold and had a greenish hue to her. Getting very interesting. They'll probably be finished before we get back to Miss Prissy. Took T/O and went to the store for goodies.:floorlaugh:

P.S. wonder if they checked toxicology for cyanide ? arsenic?[/QUOTE]

BBM According to gngr-snap:

"No single drug in her system was out of range /toxic.
They were all at a "therapeutic "level.
However the combination of what was found could have been a "toxic mix "In other words the drugs potentiated each other."

http://www.websleuths.com/forums/showthread.php?p=9910273&posted=1#post9910273
(sorry- don't know how to show a single post- see post #587)
What showed up was just the drugs that were prescribed from her surgery.

--------
Hi YesorNo, I could well be wrong but remembering the DR. Essa case from Clleveland I think it took a special test for poisons. That was a good one, he has already tried for new trial and was refused. If they haven't checked they better do it. :loveyou:

I'm innocent, I swear! :floorlaugh: Thanks for the laughs! With this stomach virus, i needed it! :floorlaugh:

Oh- you are not! :princes:

I'll go get Juan :juanettes: to question you and then you'll spill the beans. :floorlaugh:

Hope you feel better. :seeya:

Can you believe this!!! :eek: :(

A dead baby found in a teenage girl's shopping bag at a lingerie store was born alive and then asphyxiated, police said Friday...

A security guard found the child's body in a bag Rodriguez was carrying Thursday as she and another 17-year-old girl, Francis Estevez, browsed at a Victoria's Secret store in midtown Manhattan, police said. The guard stopped them on suspicion they were shoplifting, and both were ultimately arrested on petit larceny charges.....

Rodriguez told detectives she was carrying the remains because she had delivered a day earlier and didn't know what to do, authorities said.

http://news.yahoo.com/police-baby-found-ny-shopping-bag-born-alive-201622039.html
-----------------------------------

Unbelievable!!! :ufo:

--------
Hi YesorNo, I could well be wrong but remembering the DR. Essa case from Clleveland I think it took a special test for poisons. That was a good one, he has already tried for new trial and was refused. If they haven't checked they better do it. :loveyou:

Morning, Nore :seeya:

When you have time, read this:

http://www.deseretnews.com/article/...death-accidental-or-was-it-murder.html?pg=all

--------------

It's a long article, but very informative about DR. Macneill and tells the whole story.

UNBELIEVABLE.(that's my new word for the day :floorlaugh:) Just unbelievable. :(
At first, I thought he was innocent, but the more I learn about him, the more I think he needs to be put in :jail: (and his little mistress, Gypsy, too. :jail:) for the rest of their lives. :twocents:

Hey y'all

It's huevos rancheros for breakfast then off to Kyle Field for Auburn v Aggies

Picking up lunch at Fargos BBQ in Bryan before the game and

Beef Short Ribs set to cook in the oven for when we get back this evening

Short Ribs of Beef

Ingredients
1/4 cup olive oil
Four 8-ounce boneless beef short ribs
1/2 teaspoon salt
1/2 teaspoon black pepper
1/2 teaspoon garlic salt
1/2 teaspoon seasoned salt
1 cup all-purpose flour
6 cloves garlic, smashed
2 carrots, peeled and diced small
2 stalks celery, diced small
1 Vidalia onion, diced small
1 cup red wine
2 cups chicken stock
2 cups veal stock or beef stock
2 cups water
One 14.5-ounce can peeled plum tomatoes
2 tablespoons Worcestershire sauce
6 medium red potatoes, diced small, with skin on

Directions
Preheat oven to 325 degrees F. In a large ovenproof saute pan or roasting pan, heat the olive oil over medium-high heat. Sprinkle the short ribs on all sides with the salt, pepper, garlic salt and seasoned salt. Pat the seasonings into the meat. Dredge the short ribs in the flour and pat off any excess flour. Place the short ribs in the pan and sear until browned on both sides, 2 to 3 minutes. Add the garlic, carrots, celery and onions and saute for 3 minutes. Add the wine and simmer for 5 minutes. Stir in the chicken stock, veal stock, water, undrained tomatoes and Worcestershire sauce. Bring to a simmer. Cover and place in the oven. Roast for 2 hours. Then add the potatoes, cover and roast for an additional 30 minutes. Be sure to occasionally check the liquid in the pan to make sure there is enough to keep the meat moist and simmering. Add more stock if necessary

Hey y'all

It's huevos rancheros for breakfast then off to Kyle Field for Auburn v Aggies

Picking up lunch at Fargos BBQ in Bryan before the game and

Beef Short Ribs set to cook in the oven for when we get back this evening

Short Ribs of Beef

Ingredients
1/4 cup olive oil
Four 8-ounce boneless beef short ribs
1/2 teaspoon salt
1/2 teaspoon black pepper
1/2 teaspoon garlic salt
1/2 teaspoon seasoned salt
1 cup all-purpose flour
6 cloves garlic, smashed
2 carrots, peeled and diced small
2 stalks celery, diced small
1 Vidalia onion, diced small
1 cup red wine
2 cups chicken stock
2 cups veal stock or beef stock
2 cups water
One 14.5-ounce can peeled plum tomatoes
2 tablespoons Worcestershire sauce
6 medium red potatoes, diced small, with skin on

Directions
Preheat oven to 325 degrees F. In a large ovenproof saute pan or roasting pan, heat the olive oil over medium-high heat. Sprinkle the short ribs on all sides with the salt, pepper, garlic salt and seasoned salt. Pat the seasonings into the meat. Dredge the short ribs in the flour and pat off any excess flour. Place the short ribs in the pan and sear until browned on both sides, 2 to 3 minutes. Add the garlic, carrots, celery and onions and saute for 3 minutes. Add the wine and simmer for 5 minutes. Stir in the chicken stock, veal stock, water, undrained tomatoes and Worcestershire sauce. Bring to a simmer. Cover and place in the oven. Roast for 2 hours. Then add the potatoes, cover and roast for an additional 30 minutes. Be sure to occasionally check the liquid in the pan to make sure there is enough to keep the meat moist and simmering. Add more stock if necessary

Hey, Tex :seeya:
Missed all your recipes.
This one sounds like it's delicious. :)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads