Australia Australia - William Tyrrell Disappeared While Playing in Yard - Kendall (NSW) #78

IMO - I’ve always wondered this, it was definitely made clear to the public that the police believed something was thrown from the car. I can only think it was the truck driver, maybe, that reported it. But what could it have been?
JMO - Because of this Media report from the 'big dig':

“Cops now believe an old hessian bag found buried in William's late foster grandmother's home could provide a clue to the boy's whereabouts.”
https://www.the-sun.com/news/4109560/bag-found-in-william-tyrrell-search/\

I wonder if such a hessian bag is believed by Rosann to have possibly been thrown from the car .....

JMO - Because of this Media report from the 'big dig':

“Cops now believe an old hessian bag found buried in William's late foster grandmother's home could provide a clue to the boy's whereabouts.”
https://www.the-sun.com/news/4109560/bag-found-in-william-tyrrell-search/\

I wonder if such a hessian bag is believed by Rosann to have possibly been thrown from the car .....
Bag is described as old hessian and then in the next paragraph as green nylon. Such indifference to self-contradiction drains me of confidence in the reporter.

Could the bag (if there was a bag) have been buried at the site of Cassie's grave? Was there any talk of moving Cassie's grave before the property was transferred?

Bag is described as old hessian and then in the next paragraph as green nylon. Such indifference to self-contradiction drains me of confidence in the reporter.

Could the bag (if there was a bag) have been buried at the site of Cassie's grave? Was there any talk of moving Cassie's grave before the property was transferred?
This is from another Reporter:

“The renewed investigation into William Tyrrell's disappearance has entered its seventh day, with police discovering new evidence 24 hours earlier.
Police found a green hessian bag buried at a bushland site in Kendall where they are searching for the remains of the little boy.
Experts pulled the frayed bag from the base of the tree and placed it in an evidence bag.
It was discovered near where investigators found a blue piece of fabric on Friday.”
https://www.kidspot.com.au/news/wil...s/news-story/7826fbaf5cedda3b233c744938eb1295

JMO - Not William's sandals and no possible weapon ... was thrown from the Mazda car window. Could it have been an item of her own clothing in a bag that wasn't considered important if it was found by anyone.

This is from another Reporter:

“The renewed investigation into William Tyrrell's disappearance has entered its seventh day, with police discovering new evidence 24 hours earlier.
Police found a green hessian bag buried at a bushland site in Kendall where they are searching for the remains of the little boy.
Experts pulled the frayed bag from the base of the tree and placed it in an evidence bag.
It was discovered near where investigators found a blue piece of fabric on Friday.”
https://www.kidspot.com.au/news/wil...s/news-story/7826fbaf5cedda3b233c744938eb1295

JMO - Not William's sandals and no possible weapon ... was thrown from the Mazda car window. Could it have been an item of her own clothing in a bag that wasn't considered important if it was found by anyone.
If the bag were synthetic rather than hessian, I'd be wondering if it's a Woolworths green bag, and just rubbish that's blown around and caught up against a tree--and has then got buried in the course of time and nature under leaf mulch etc. I was also wondering if there were two items getting mixed up, one nylon or other synthetic and the other hessian. But I'm reminded also of the old pictures (from Google streetview and maybe satellite view): there appears to have been a long fabric fence of a dark colour near the house on at least its lower side. So possibly a part of that, or material left over from that and used for another purpose.

If the bag were synthetic rather than hessian, I'd be wondering if it's a Woolworths green bag, and just rubbish that's blown around and caught up against a tree--and has then got buried in the course of time and nature under leaf mulch etc. I was also wondering if there were two items getting mixed up, one nylon or other synthetic and the other hessian. But I'm reminded also of the old pictures (from Google streetview and maybe satellite view): there appears to have been a long fabric fence of a dark colour near the house on at least its lower side. So possibly a part of that, or material left over from that and used for another purpose.
JMO - It could be a Woolworths green bag JLZ.
This Bunnings link shows a green garden waste bag (Synthetic, but could be said to resemble green hessian) that might have been incorrectly referred to as a 'green hessian bag' ..... because it was woven.

Going by that picture . . . the tunnelling and the chopped roots . . . I wonder if the tree grew out of the bag, was planted that way.

Hessian is used to wrap the exposed roots of trees and shrubs when transplanting and also for erosion control on steep slopes. One major advantage of hessian jute fabric is that, because it is made entirely from natural vegetable fibers, it is completely biodegradable.

Sad to return here and still see the same confusion around the timings for the mornings events. It's maddening.

Agree with the sentiment that the window is very tight for the culprit to hide a body and keep composure. But then again some people are capable, clearly.

I just can't go past the missing text messages between FM and FF, and the way Celebrity Cop seemingly passed over that detail lightly (but, again, to be fair we don't actually know the finer details!).

One question I have that I can't find an answer to: How long had FGM lived in the area? Did FM grow up in the area? Temporarily hiding a body would require knowledge of the surrounds and which areas are discrete, and a confidence to return?

It all seems miraculous. Just as miraculous as a random pedophile passing the house at the exact moment WT wanders around the corner.

Last edited:
One question I have that I can't find an answer to: How long had FGM lived in the area? Did FM grow up in the area? Temporarily hiding a body would require knowledge of the surrounds and which areas are discrete, and a confidence to return?

(Respectfully snipped by me to answer the question by butterstick)
JMO - I think it was approx 24 years (Until 2014) that the FGM had lived in her house at 48 Benaroon Drive Kendall. If the FM had also still been living with her Parents at that time, then she would have been aged 25 ... so my belief is that the FM did not grow up in the area.

JMO - I think it was approx 24 years (Until 2014) that the FGM had lived in her house at 48 Benaroon Drive Kendall. If the FM had also still been living with her Parents at that time, then she would have been aged 25 ... so my belief is that the FM did not grow up in the area.
Thanks Couldbe

I guess 24 years of the FGM at the address would suggest the FM would have some familiarity with the area.

In any case - to quickly hide a body, and then later return to further dispose while under media and police scrutiny would be extremely brazen, and incredibly fortunate to not be exposed.

But it's not impossible.

I mean, an alternative of a random person passing by the address and randomly snatching a kid at the exact moment he randomly ran around the side of a house, and to go unnoticed in a small town on a quiet street - that's also miraculous and brazen.

Whatever has happened, WT has been very unlucky to slip through multiple unlucky breaks.

We know the police incorrectly focused on one man and they emptied his septic tank.

If septic tanks are seen by the police as a possibility - are there any on Benaroon drive? Or are they on a sewage system?

Are there any septic tanks on the path to the old riding school?

JMO - It could be a Woolworths green bag JLZ.
This Bunnings link shows a green garden waste bag (Synthetic, but could be said to resemble green hessian) that might have been incorrectly referred to as a 'green hessian bag' ..... because it was woven.
For what it’s worth, I think that’s a garden waste bag in a hessian type weave as you suggested. I’ve seem them.
What it’s doing there, what it contained etc, is anyone’s guess, and hopefully forensics have some answers. I personally need to have something categorically decided.

Sad to return here and still see the same confusion around the timings for the mornings events. It's maddening.

Agree with the sentiment that the window is very tight for the culprit to hide a body and keep composure. But then again some people are capable, clearly.

I just can't go past the missing text messages between FM and FF, and the way Celebrity Cop seemingly passed over that detail lightly (but, again, to be fair we don't actually know the finer details!).

It all seems miraculous. Just as miraculous as a random pedophile passing the house at the exact moment WT wanders around the corner.
Welcome back butterstick and yes, confusion still reigns, over so many things imo.
The more we get to see / hear, the more I tend to get frustrated at the apparent lack of attention to so many things, imo there were so many unasked questions !
There’s an old saying that ‘the Devil is in the Detail’.

Welcome back butterstick and yes, confusion still reigns, over so many things imo.
Sadly, the more we get to see / hear, the more I tend to get frustrated at the apparent lack of attention to so many things, imo there were so many unasked questions !
There’s an old saying that ‘the Devil is in the Detail’.

For what it’s worth, I think that’s a garden waste bag in a hessian type weave as you suggested. I’ve seem them.
What it’s doing there, what it contained etc, is anyone’s guess, and hopefully forensics have some answers. I personally need to have something categorically decided.
That article about the hessian bag was from Nov 2021. So two and a half years later, I imagine they'd have tested it and decided it's value or importance. Crickets about it since then....so I think it was ruled out. JMO

That article about the hessian bag was from Nov 2021. So two and a half years later, I imagine they'd have tested it and decided it's value or importance. Crickets about it since then....so I think it was ruled out. JMO
I don’t know that we can determine that it’s been ruled out.
IMO police must have information / evidence that has not been made public, otherwise what forms the basis of their brief to DPP substantiating possible charges again FM ? JMO.

I don’t know that we can determine that it’s been ruled out.
IMO police must have information / evidence that has not been made public, otherwise what forms the basis of their brief to DPP substantiating possible charges again FM ? JMO.
So far, every time there has been any possibility that something is incriminating evidence, the investigators have placed it in the news. I'd be surprised if there was some kind of damning evidence from 2021 that has not been released already to the public already.

So far, every time there has been any possibility that something is incriminating evidence, the investigators have placed it in the news. I'd be surprised if there was some kind of damning evidence from 2021 that has not been released already to the public already.
The thing is though, we only know what has been made public …. we can’t know what’s been withheld, IMO

i think i read ages ago ff was very familiar with the area as used to enjoy riding his bike/trail bike through all the trails?
Wouldn't everybody in that neighborhood walk or ride bikes through those trails?

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
zootopian2
Back