Found Deceased 11-year-old Livingston, TX Girl - Audrii Cunningham - *ARREST* #2

I'm trying to figure out what Dad's tee shirt means. Is there a letter we cannot see before the Y? I don't think there's room for another letter there but I might be wrong. If not, then what does YMFC stand for? I assume it is not the Young Muslim Football Club nor is it referring to an auto-leveling quadcopter...
I think someone here figured out it was for Yellow Claw, which is, per Wikipedia, "a Dutch DJ and record production duo from Amsterdam." I'm not going to expound on what I think the "MF" in the middle is supposed to stand for, but I have my guesses ... :)

I found this interesting, the video includes mugshots of the Mcdougal over the years
Thanks for the link.
Eeek !
In every mugshot, he looks belligerent and not at all ashamed ; for whatever the reason was for his incarceration.

Such a shame he wasn't already locked up from the prior offenses.

I do feel badly for the man he stabbed, Elic, he's probably thinking if after the stabbing he'd seriously hurt or even ended the suspect, DSM, Audrii might still be alive.
Hoping he's not too hard on himself.

The court system (imo) should have been tougher on this DSM.
Omo.

Last edited:
Thanks for the link.
Eeek !
In every mugshot, he looks belligerent and not at all ashamed for whatever the reason for his incarceration.

Such a shame he wasn't already locked up from the prior offenses.

I do feel badly for the man he stabbed, Elic, he's probably thinking if after the stabbing he'd seriously hurt or even ended the suspect, DSM, Audrii might still be alive.
Hoping he's not too hard on himself.

The court system (imo) should have been tougher on this DSM.
Omo.
what I found interesting was seeing how closes his arrests were, how much he changed in appearance.

What is going on in the photo where his face is being held by gloved hands? It's the one on the top row. Is he being non-compliant? Is he still coming around from an OD? Both? What on earth is happening there?

(Screenshot below is from this story.)

Attachments

• Screen Shot 2024-02-22 at 12.53.48 PM.png
    Screen Shot 2024-02-22 at 12.53.48 PM.png
    529 KB · Views: 56
At this time, Pace Funeral Home - Livingston, Texas, is indicating the date of death as 2/20/24, which is the date Autrii was located in the Trinity River.

At this time, there is no obituary but it is indicated:
Obituary to follow.

This is a lovely, beautiful picture of Autrii.

The Link to Pace Funeral Home - Livingston, Texas:

please click on Autrii's name below her picture to view arrangements.

View attachment 485075

At this time, Pace Funeral Home - Livingston, Texas, is indicating the date of death as 2/20/24, which is the date Autrii was located in the Trinity River.

At this time, there is no obituary but it is indicated:
Obituary to follow.

This is a lovely, beautiful picture of Autrii.

The Link to Pace Funeral Home - Livingston, Texas:

please click on Autrii's name below her picture to view arrangements.

View attachment 485075

I wanted to point out that Audrii's birthday was February 5th, not even 2 weeks before her life was taken. I hope she had nothing but fun and happiness and felt much love on her 11th birthday. It's sad to think that she would be celebrating for the last time.

The case status results are available at the ME's website. You can't search by her name, but using the date she was found and "female" brings up the cases for the 20th.

Also, I hate him.
thanks, tried the link but nothing happens when I click the search button. and also, I hate him with you :mad:

thanks, tried the link but nothing happens when I click the search button. and also, I hate him with you :mad:
I imagine there is heavy traffic at the website right now. I have a screenshot of the report, but it isn't my screenshot, so I'm not going to post it here.
He certainly has a history with blunt force trauma to the head :mad:

I think someone here figured out it was for Yellow Claw, which is, per Wikipedia, "a Dutch DJ and record production duo from Amsterdam." I'm not going to expound on what I think the "MF" in the middle is supposed to stand for, but I have my guesses ... :)
Yeah, I was behind a few pages when I posted my comment and have since read the comment about the DJ called Yellow Claw. Thanks. But for some reason I'm not sure if he seems like the type to enjoy anything other than country or hard rock music. But who knows?

Thanks for the update, @MassGuy .
Beaten to death. :mad::mad::mad:

For her sake, I hope the first blow was instant and she felt nothing; and only opened her eyes in heaven with the angels and no knowledge of what went before, but we'll most likely never know as the perp has gone full cya mode since the moment of Audrii's murder.

DSM is not going to divulge if she suffered and it wasn't quick.
I have my guesses on why this monster stole her life.
Omo.

McDougal joined the search efforts and was seen knocking on neighborhood doors and asking if anyone had seen Audrii, the sheriff told CNN. But Lyons didn’t believe his efforts were genuine.

“To me, it simply tells me is that he’s trying to give the appearances that he has no play or he’s not at fault in her disappearance and that (he’s) part of the concerned parties who were trying to locate her,” Lyons said Tuesday.

In the days after Audrii vanished, McDougal claimed in several social media comments that he was not guilty of her disappearance and had “done nothing wrong,” according to activity on a Facebook account appearing to belong to the suspect.

“I’m not guilty,” reads a comment from the account under a post on the Facebook page “True Crime Society” the day after Audrii was reported missing.

“I was there and was questioned. I am not running or hiding,” McDougal wrote before commenting again and saying, “I have done everything I can to help find her. I have done nothing wrong.”

CNN has sought comment from investigators about the Facebook comments.
https://www.cnn.com/2024/02/20/us/audrii-cunningham-death-suspect-texas-wednesday/index.html
I saw all of the posts he was commenting on on Facebook and thought, yeah, right! I saw the girl referenced in the news story post on Facebook what happened to her with him when she was 10.

It is so sickening that he was on the loose and that close to children.

What is going on in the photo where his face is being held by gloved hands? It's the one on the top row. Is he being non-compliant? Is he still coming around from an OD? Both? What on earth is happening there?

(Screenshot below is from this story.)
Are they trying to give him a COVID test?

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Kristirobots
Back