Australia Samantha Murphy, 51, last seen leaving her property to go for a run in the Canadian State Forest, Ballarat 100km NW of Melbourne, 4 Feb 2024 #3

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hi Bats, one thing if police are relying only on the phone data and not actual sightings, Witnesses actually seeing her jogging then there's a problem, as I believe one day they say the husband's not a suspect then next day they're saying everyone is a suspect what the hell is going

I think it would be harder to manage her alive. I suggest the reason more than one person is suspected is that police know not only that she went into the forest on foot, but that at some stage she was also transported in a vehicle, alive and potentially kicking.
Not if they had a gun on her

Hi Bats, one thing if police are relying only on the phone data and not actual sightings, Witnesses actually seeing her jogging then there's a problem, as I believe one day they say the husband's not a suspect then next day they're saying everyone is a suspect what the hell is going on
To delve into your question... i see what you're thinking. Could the husband have really planned this thoroughly? So the husband, either himself or another person, take Samantha's phone and move it in a way that suggests it was actually Samantha running and not someone else who simply had Samantha's phone in their pocket? Short answer no...long answer no. If this was the scenario, we wouldn't be talking about this 3 weeks in.

To delve into your question... i see what you're thinking. Could the husband have really planned this thoroughly? So the husband, either himself or another person, take Samantha's phone and move it in a way that suggests it was actually Samantha running and not someone else who simply had Samantha's phone in their pocket? Short answer no...long answer no. If this was the scenario, we wouldn't be talking about this 3 weeks in.
So the police are keeping everything close at hand, IWitness sightings phone data they must be getting very close to the people who they think did the crime

Very little has been said about the recent apparent murder suicide in Ballarat. I know police have denied any link but I am not so sure about this. Things have to be seriously bad to escalate to that outcome. Did someone know something and threaten to spill the beans?.

There is another person with the same surname who works at the smash repair shop. Could it be a sister in law, daughter or someone else. Was it all smooth sailing at the family business is my question.
Samantha, Michael and their daughter Jess, who spoke at one of the press conferences, all worked there. I'm not sure about any other Murphys. Refer link below - "Our Team".

This is what the Detective gave a wry smile about in the presser this morning …. The question was about search warrants ….

IMO

It is interesting, considering that during the first week we were told (in a presser) that nobody said no when they were asked by police if they could search their property.

Apparently, they have stumbled on a few people who said no. Or perhaps they got search warrants for specific properties anyway, so there would be no legal issues in court in the future - if they found evidence at any of those properties.

imo

It is interesting, considering that during the first week we were told (in a presser) that nobody said no when they were asked by police if they could search their property.

Apparently, they have stumbled on a few people who said no. Or perhaps they got search warrants for specific properties anyway, so there would be no legal issues in court in the future - if they found evidence at any of those properties.

imo
I could be wrong South, but a search of any property would require a search warrant regardless. JMO

Or perhaps they got search warrants for specific properties anyway, so there would be no legal issues in court in the future - if they found evidence at any of those properties.
This^^^^^ is what came to my mind … and also possibly warrants for vehicles…

I think Police know a lot more than they are publicly saying ….But I was pleased they gave another update today ….

I also think the press on the ground in Ballarat know a lot more than they are publishing, (for purposes of the investigation) … You can tell by the questions … IMO

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
momoxbunny