Australia Samantha Murphy, 51, last seen leaving her property to go for a run in the Canadian State Forest, Ballarat 100km NW of Melbourne, 4 Feb 2024 #3

Status
Not open for further replies.
I just watched the police update on A Current Affair. I didn't catch the last question asked by a reporter, nor the police response. The police officer smirked and looked away after his answer. Can someone tell me what was said. We have a big electrical storm here atm and the reception keeps coming in and out. Also, a question was raised re bikies and panel beater businesses often have links to bikie groups. Any theories?
I think you may be referring to a reporter's question which was something along the lines.... if you hadn't, would you say no? The question was around searching and finding things in other people's homes. ...officer Hatt's initial response to the first question was something like ...i can't comment on that.... evoking a wry smile for the second question.

Couple of things that I would like to put forward.
1. I feel the police know what happened and who did it and are now waiting for them to crack.
2. The search footage today and the images etc are stage managed to assist in the investigation. People can only put up a charade for so long.
3. Mt Clear , The business and east ballarat are almost equal distances apart.
4. Look at the family dynamic very closely.
Yes!

<modsnip: Quoted post was removed>

I just came across an article that seems to favour that red piece to be sap.

Last edited by a moderator:
I think this is the best theory, as per last post, the idea of debts owed to the wrong ppl MOO
It's a very good possibility. JMO but not sure it was debt in a monetary sense. I think they had too much cash via the business link and it was starting to be obvious (renos and collectable cars) and the client didn't want it tied back to the source because of unexplained wealth laws. Just one of my theories.

There is also nothing to indicate that Samantha left the area (mount clear search area) of her own accord."

What do people make of this statement?
My guess is that this is where and when her devices were switched off, but I am interested to hear other ideas.

Possibly devices indicated heart stopped...they haven't found her body and therefore if her heart stopped she could not leave of her own accord..but something (GPS, tracking etc) shows her body has been removed?

Why'd he go home? Is there a bigger case for him?... seriously,all the hype and funding for his services and he's left? I hope his presence made a positive impact and provided some assistance...I really do....unlike the WT case

They knew he was only coming until Friday. He has work obligations elsewhere.

I will find the link and add it here.

ETA:
Cassar told 7NEWS.com.au he would only be in Victoria until Friday due to work commitments, but that his goal was to help the co-ordinators of Saturday’s search to “establish a solid game plan”.

“I’m hoping to get a lot done while I’m here,” he said.
“I’ll cover as much ground as physically possible while I’m out here, especially in the more remote places.

“I plan on training up some locals in the fundamentals of tracking, so when I leave I can continue to liaise with those on the ground.”

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member