CT - Jennifer Dulos, 50, deceased/not found, New Canaan, 24 May 2019 *ARRESTS* #66

Status
Not open for further replies.
I think it’s within the judge’s discretion. In Murdaugh the jury was asked if they wanted dinner because they were working late, and they said No. and then all of a sudden jury verdict. Just speculation and having tea!
Jury instructions seemed like they were over 50 pages. Yikes.... Maybe they will knock off the lesser charges and focus most on conspiracy.

Jury has been sent home (Judge returned briefly to dismiss them and was wearing glasses!) will return tomorrow at 10am to deliberate.

@SpiderFalcon whatchoolaughinat?
::Conjuring image of this dapper Judge in a paisley, monogrammed smoking jacket and coordinating slippers::
In your experience have you ever seen this happen?
All in love, @citygirl .... Your question pertained to the rest of lucegirl's post, probably. I just took it as you and your wicked sense of humor asking if lucegirl had seen the Judge show up for the verdict as described above. No offense intended at all.....please forgive me.

As this case nears a close, I wanted to thank all in this thread forum! It has been a pleasure to follow in WS this sad case with you; the loss of a beautiful mother of five small children. No matter the outcome, it is now time to wait. Also wanted to thank the many posters and scribes that followed this case for us and posted updates, too many to name but do want to mention Megnut and afitzy. It was nice to spend this time with all here.

And want to tip my hat to attorney’s MM, SMcG, Judge JR, and the many witnesses. This has not been a short ordeal for any involved.

Will leave this Thank U (from Alanis Morissette, circa 1998):

And hope the censors don’t grab it for the visuals. But if so, substitute Sam & Dave ‘I Thank You’, or the ZZ Top cover of that same song. IMO this song from Alanis touches in places like no other. Thank you! MOO

Last edited:
All in love, @citygirl .... Your question pertained to the rest of lucegirl's post, probably. I just took it as you and your wicked sense of humor asking if lucegirl had seen the Judge show up for the verdict as described above. No offense intended at all.....please forgive me.
No offense taken. My wicked sense of humor went into overdrive. ;)

Alrighty! We don’t have to speculate any further. So will Law & Crime have Jury Watch cverage?
So far doesn't seem like it but we can check back in the am 10amEDT and see. They sometimes run a ticker across the screen with updates so maybe they will bring the info that way rather than having a jury watch.

Thank you all for the play-by-play of the day. Not sure I can bring myself to watch the defense closing so reading was a great way to feel the whiplash with a ten degree separation.

I am heartened that Jennifer's children came to court. She was a real woman. I still hate that her dna was referred to as the dna from the toothbrush. She loved her kids. She knew she had to get away from FD, the man who wanted her to live side-by-side with his lover and her child. MT's continual belief in FD and taking down of JD is part of the reason that FD could become so enraged at Jennifer. Neither of them would have been happy unless she was broke and lost custody of the kids. Jennifer kept rising above his crap and the crap of MT. MT was not supposed to be at the visits but she and FD flaunted that. MT met FD as he was on vacation with his wife AND spent time with their kids. Blatant disregard for Jennifer. The alluding to all of the sex-- shower, on the Tacoma, and jail--- was really a way of saying that they were alive, vital, and in love. Of course, after the murder when things were tough and they could not be together, FD used his phone contacts and found a person to bankroll him because that is how he viewed love--- transactional and all about him being able to ski and live in his big house.

Perhaps in the screenplay we can recast this 'sidebar' convo you two were having as a dreaming juror dozing off during a 'horn fest'! Could be quite funny imo. Judge R all dressed up! Classic.

This trial is a screenwriters delight I think...lots going on.

The MT vaping in court today was something that was really NOT on my bingo card.....

As this case nears a close, I wanted to thank all in this thread forum! It has been a pleasure to follow in WS this sad case with you; the loss of a beautiful mother of five small children. No matter the outcome, it is now time to wait. Also wanted to thank the many posters and scribes that followed this case for us and posted updates, too many to name but do want to mention Megnut and afitzy. It was nice to spend this time with all here.

And want to tip my hat to attorney’s MM, SMcG, Judge Jar, and the many witnesses. This has not been a short ordeal for any involved.

Will leave this Thank U (from Alanis Morissette, circa 1998):

And hope the censors don’t grab it for the visuals. But if so, substitute Sam & Dave ‘I Thank You’, or the ZZ Top cover of that same song. IMO this song from Alanis touches in places like no other. Thank you! MOO
There is nothing more I can add to this post. I can only read from work and cannot thank all of you enough for all the updates. Praying the jurors all get a well deserved nights sleep and for JUSTICE FOR JENNIFER!!

Thank you all for the play-by-play of the day. Not sure I can bring myself to watch the defense closing so reading was a great way to feel the whiplash with a ten degree separation.

I am heartened that Jennifer's children came to court. She was a real woman. I still hate that her dna was referred to as the dna from the toothbrush. She loved her kids. She knew she had to get away from FD, the man who wanted her to live side-by-side with his lover and her child. MT's continual belief in FD and taking down of JD is part of the reason that FD could become so enraged at Jennifer. Neither of them would have been happy unless she was broke and lost custody of the kids. Jennifer kept rising above his crap and the crap of MT. MT was not supposed to be at the visits but she and FD flaunted that. MT met FD as he was on vacation with his wife AND spent time with their kids. Blatant disregard for Jennifer. The alluding to all of the sex-- shower, on the Tacoma, and jail--- was really a way of saying that they were alive, vital, and in love. Of course, after the murder when things were tough and they could not be together, FD used his phone contacts and found a person to bankroll him because that is how he viewed love--- transactional and all about him being able to ski and live in his big house.
I was surprised the children were in court. Not so much the older ones but the younger ones. The closing arguments were pretty graphic,at times. Having said that, they have probably had much psychological support and loving support from family and friends for the last 5 years. Would suspect all decided they could handle it.
And, good for the jury to see.
MOO.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members