CT - Jennifer Dulos, 50, deceased/not found, New Canaan, 24 May 2019 *ARRESTS* #66

Status
Not open for further replies.
Speculation that CBS has been courting them,thus the daily pressers. Also, Papa T told the press that very soon they would speak and explain everything in another way. MOO.
Yes, MT had the CBS folder on her desk in court.

I’m not feeling it on the issue defendants profiting from their alleged (for now) activities.

Presumed innocent folks cue up the fire and brimstone as today I crossed fully into the convict on all counts camp….we’ve been following this evidence now for so xxxx long and waited to figure if reasonable doubt existed.

After the Horn closing I just didn’t see his argument holding any water. Issue is we know more here than the jury will get to see and have been following this evidence for a damn long time. Not sure how it will shake out with the jury but imo the state closing was impactful and well organized.

Jury has a tough row to hoe in this case and don’t envy them their task but they have a foreperson and they have easel and they have lots of boxes.

Praying for them!

Moo

Last edited:
Speculation that CBS has been courting them,thus the daily pressers. Also, Papa T told the press that very soon they would speak and explain everything in another way. MOO.
More comfortable surroundings iirc…nothing but the best…another group that imo belongs in the rear view mirror…still shaking my head about Petu saying, “I’ve waited 5 years for this” when she spoke on the steps the other day. Girl, you had a choice to help your friend as you said yourself and you waited 777 days or something ridiculous? Girl please just sit down….

Moo

More comfortable surroundings iirc…nothing but the best…another group that imo belongs in the rear view mirror…still shaking my head about Petu saying, “I’ve waited 5 years for this” when she spoke on the steps the other day. Girl, you had a choice to help your friend as you said yourself and you waited 777 days or something ridiculous? Girl please just sit down….

Moo
Indeed. And the big surprise was that she said the defendant was innocent.
That was it?
Uh, okay.

Yes, MT had the CBS folder on her desk in court.

I’m not feeling it on the issue defendants profiting from their alleged (for now) activities.

Presumed innocent folks cue up the fire and brimstone as today I crossed fully into the convict on all counts camp….we’ve been following this evidence now for so xxxx long and waited to figure if reasonable doubt existed.

After the Horn closing I just didn’t see his argument holding any water. Issue is we know more here than the jury will get to see and have been following this evidence for a damn long time. Not sure how it will shake out with the jury but imo the state closing was impactful and well organized.

Jury has a tough row to hoe in this case and don’t envy them their task but they have a foreperson and they have easel and they have lots of boxes.

Praying for them!

Moo
I'm feeling confident.
Pros did a stellar presentation. Kept it simple with good exhibits. IMO, they nailed it.
MM was soft spoken, organized , deliberate and effective.
SM had a simmering fire in his belly then let it crescendo at the very end. He was po'd and showed it.
Like he was gonna rush over and rock her face but restrained himself. Oh, how I liked that.
MOO.

How do they plan to explain everything another way?
That MT had a clone? That MT was a Fotis hostage and had Stockholm Syndrome ? or maybe drugged to be in a fugue state ?

How do 12 people decide on who the foreperson should be?
It's 6 people on this jury.

But in my experience as a juror in years past with 12 jurors its easy to know the right person for the job as you spend so much time in a small room on breaks and everyone gets to know one another, their personalities and their professional occupations. You recognize a leader when you see and hear one...IMO.

In every case I was a juror on we wrote a name on a piece of paper to decide the jury foreman and it was almost unanimous in every trial I served on.

The one chosen always voted for someone else and there was a couple other names submitted too but the majority ruled.

And in every case the one chosen was surprised but did the job wonderfully. In one case it was a male college English professor. In another it was a female retired legal aid lawyer and the other was a female bank manager. It was interesting to watch them organize the facts from the trial in 3 different organized systems with help from the other jurors but it was a resounding guilty 3 times during my service.

How do they plan to explain everything another way?
That MT had a clone? That MT was a Fotis hostage and had Stockholm Syndrome ? or maybe drugged to be in a fugue state ?
I think the words of MT told us their plan. “I was just the stupid girlfriend and I know nothing”.

She said this in interview 3 iirc.

Thing is that evidence doesn’t support this imo.

I was thinking about the States charges as I originally wasn’t focused on how they charged MT. But, the way they did the charges based on specific acts and actions makes it very easy for jury to follow their breadcrumbs. Conspiracy charge requires a bit more of connect the evidence dots but I see a clear path for them there as well.

This is such a complex and multifaceted crime that the charges needed to be easily grasped and understood by the jury. It took my non lawyer brain a bit of time to figure this all out on the charges but when I did see things a bit more clearly and then you saw how the States closing mirrored the charges in detail, then the lightbulb went off for me as I was seeing it from the perspective of how the jury would be hearing it from the state.

We all see things differently but I think for me why the Horn closing failed was that it didn’t follow the charges, didn’t deal with the never ending lies and changing stories, didn’t deal with the endless details about minutia and the deception seen on the alibi scripts. The bomb throwing and anger shown towards PG imo also fell flat and the anger against LE when we saw nothing but courtesy and professionalism also made little sense.

It’s in the jury’s hands so we will eventually get an idea of how they processed what we just spent weeks watching play out in court.

Moo

Last edited:
McGuinness to the jury: "You write the third act".

Just catching up. Powerful. Brilliant.

Thanks to all of you websleuths, it has been a pleasure being on this journey for justice for Jennifer .with most of you since that tragic day in 2019.

Thank you for your time, dedication and treasure trove of sheer brilliance!

I smiled and cried today. Smiled because of the amazing job her prosecution team did. I was blown away.

I also smiled because of the love and support dear Jennifer has and how her bright light will continue to shine in her beautiful children, mother, family and friends.

I cried because of the senseless loss and how these children will never have their loving mom at their birthday celebrations, dances, graduations, weddings etc.

How they will all miss her every single day for the rest of their lives.

This was senseless and selfish and Michelle Troconis needs to be held accountable for her role in helping to plan this brutal murder and helping to cover it up.

It’s time for her to pay the price of her involvement. The evidence is clear. She is guilty beyond a reasonable doubt. There are no other explanations. It’s all there on a silver platter.

It’s time for justice to be served.

Moo

I think the words of MT told us their plan. “I was just the stupid girlfriend and I know nothing”.

She said this in interview 3 iirc.

Thing is that evidence doesn’t support this imo.

I was thinking about the States charges as I originally wasn’t focused on how they charged MT. But, the way they did the charges based on specific acts and actions makes it very easy for jury to follow their breadcrumbs. Conspiracy charge requires a bit more of connect the evidence dots but I see a clear path for them there as well.

This is such a complex and multifaceted crime that the charges needed to be easily grasped and understood by the jury. It took my non lawyer brain a bit of time to figure this all out on the charges but when I did see things a bit more clearly and then you saw how the States closing mirrored the charges in detail, then the lightbulb went off for me as I was seeing it from the perspective of how the jury would be hearing it from the state.

We all see things differently but I think for me why the Horn closing failed was that it didn’t follow the charges, didn’t deal with the never ending lies and changing stories, didn’t deal with the endless details about minutia and the deception seen on the alibi scripts. The bomb growing at PG imo also fell flat and the anger against LE when we saw nothing but courtesy and professionalism also made little sense.

It’s in the jury’s hands so we will eventually get an idea of how they processed what we just spent weeks watching play out in court.

Moo
Absolutely. Any astute, sane, commonsense jury will come to the conclusion that she is guilty. The State handled it perfectly. MOO.
And, MM said this is not a complicated case. Follow the evidence that we have clearly outlined for you, which they did.

Moo

Love this!

.sientete!!!!

He cried about his pond but didn’t cry for JF was my take.

But it was controversial here as many didn’t agree with that.

Many also wondered if hutch was mad because FD might have defiled his pond with evidence… many different pov here…he was very mad about LE invasion too…an emotional guy for sure but didn’t seem like he gave JF the time of day and I’m sure she returned the sentiment as the bromance between FD and Hutch went back 30’years….

Moo
My take was he cried because his "family" was not who he thought they were. He was mourning the way we were, so to speak. I really felt like he didn't believe in Fotis' or Michelle's innocence, but he really wished he did believe.

MOO

Fairfield County is a large county and there are no great ways to get from point a to point b in my experience. It can take 30 to 45 minutes to get from one end of Stamford to the other depending on traffic. I have hated the late start time and fairly early end time but in all honesty traffic in the area is a bear. If one lives near Danbury, it can take almost an hour to an hour and a half in rush hour. 95 is generally east to west as is the Merritt Parkway with no major highways going north to south. On any given day both roads are a parking lot in the morning (after 6 am to 9 am) and afternoon (after 4 pm to 7 pm). Rush hour is no joke.

Edited for detail on traffic times in the area.
You could always take Silver Spring Road…

A bit of an “inside joke” for those that have been suffering this case the past 4+ years…back in summer of 2019 FD got caught crossing state lines with his ankle monitor- there is a tiny piece of road between NC and Ridgefield that cuts across the NY line briefly.

FD said that there was traffic or an accident and Wayz directed him that way to get on 84. If anyone has ever driven on Silver Spring Rd…most haven’t because it’s a one lane rutted road that runs next to a remote reservoir- perfect place to dump a body (or any other evidence) and could fit within the time gap at Waveny…but definitely not a shortcut to get to 84….

Buckle up…Looks like it’s going to be a long deliberation….or an engineer is running the show…just sayin….moo
OMG - LOL! I was just going to say the same thing. They deliberated for 15 minutes. First order of business - pick the Foreperson. Second order of business - the Foreperson is that “easel guy or gal” we have all probably worked with at some point. Thankfully, they haven’t asked for a pointer.

Now I will say this a good sign of the jury being organized and ready to work - but it’s definitely consistent with engineers and binary thinking. If X, then, or not then, Y. If Y is a Greek salad, Z can only be alone at 4JC.

An easel is definitely a “low tech” ask from the jury - so I hope they aren’t going to do longhand triangulation theory, instead of looking at drone footage, and/or FBI-grade mapping of cellar data.

A lot of juries ask for video equipment to review - well - video evidence. Or - a playback of witness testimony.

I can also appreciate the list-maker person - I love lists, I love paper and pen, I love crossing things off - so the easel could be indicative of that kind of personality in the mix.

I’m going to assume they need it for organizing themselves, and the work in front of them (rather than to redraw all the routes between 4JC, 80 MS, NC, all the adjacent homes with ring doorbells, all Starbucks, trash cans and the pond, places to buy meat, and place to get hair cut and colored).

Such as:

1) recording votes on the individual charges
2) listing elements of each charged offense to facilitate discussion
3) maybe “marshalling” evidence for/against each charge or element of charge
4) an agenda of the day including breaks, lunch
5) ground rules for deliberating
6) list of questions for the Court
7) list of questions where there may be disagreement that needs discussion - and the converse - elements they agree on

I realise there are more impt things to chat about but I do wonder after “computer screen gate” why MT thought vaping in court today was something remotely appropriate?

Here is link to Video posted.

Is this entitlement, stupidity, arrogance, disconnection, narcissistic behaviour etc?

Why?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member