Found Deceased FL - Madeline Soto, 13, Missing Child Alert, 13500 blk Town Loop Blvd, Orlando, 26 Feb 2024 *arrest*

Status
Not open for further replies.
That's not what Mom says in her interview. She say's Madeline woke up at 9:00 AM that morning.
"That was around 9:00 AM when she got up". In the video @.47 Madeline Soto missing: Mother talks timeline leading up to daughter's disappearance in Florida

I dunno, what Mom says is confusing and not just that part. The "we/us" at the beginning and then later "my boyfriend dropped her off" she wasn't even with them in the car. Maybe she's just nervous, or by this time, she suspects something is off and him sitting behind her is throwing her off her mark. It's def weird vibes.
I absolutely took it as they both dropped her off. She was very specific in saying WE more than once and described her crossing the street. When she mentioned boyfriend she said driving.. i took it as he was the driver she was passanger?

Here is the FULL interview with both the mother and SS. This is such a haunting interview and the body language screams guilt reminds me of Chris Watts. I am not sure if this entire video has been shared here yet. WFTV9 just posted this exclusive interview.
Hadn’t seen this interview. She looked a lot more emotional. She was shaking a lot. Poor thing. Are there younger kids in the house?

Zero tears. He keeps wiping away nothing. Half the time he is speaking he is shaking his head no,no,no.
I noticed this as well. He says it was the last time “we” saw her as well. This man: all the bollocks in the world to terrorize and hurt a little girl but then a cowardly *advertiser censored** who won’t own up to what he did when everyone realizes what he is.

I'm sure it's already been said/speculated, so my apologies for not being totally up to date on every post, but how could this waste of skin (alleged waste of skin) have presumed his life was more valuable than a child's?
Clearly there is not one iota of empathy for others. His 'enjoyment' (puke) was more important than the life of a young person? How twisted is that??
(sorry....I just had to get that off my chest.)

Here is the FULL interview with both the mother and SS. This is such a haunting interview and the body language screams guilt reminds me of Chris Watts. I am not sure if this entire video has been shared here yet. WFTV9 just posted this exclusive interview.
That video made me feel SOOO sick. I feel confident there's another girl somewhere who's been hurt by this sick man. It looked way too easy for him to lie. Putting on a pity party show. Ouch. Painful.

I absolutely took it as they both dropped her off. She was very specific in saying WE more than once and described her crossing the street. When she mentioned boyfriend she said driving.. i took it as he was the driver she was passanger?

She has said "we" in both this and the other interview. In this one I do get more of a vibe that she's using "we" to mean them as parents and not literally the two of them dropped her off. But in the other interview it definitely sounded like she meant "we" as in she was there. IDK

Also one mystery solved: she says in this interview that she had to work so she couldn't go to Maddie's birthday party.

When he said they just want their "baby girl" back I think I threw up in my mouth a little.

I just watched the interview without the sound or captions. (I have no idea what was asked or what they were saying.)

The mom was bouncing/jittery almost the entire time. She did look straight at the interviewer almost the entire time. Her eyebrows were up too/wrinkled forehead for almost all of the time she spoke.

SS was looking down to his right almost the entire time & when he wiped his eyes, I didn't detect any tears. At times he almost looked like he was trying not to smile, imo. I could be totally wrong but there were a few times that it just seemed that way (one time was around the 11:45 or 12:00 mark). It looked like he also was raising his eyebrows the entire time/wrinkled forehead but with the backward baseball cap hiding his forehead, it was hard to tell.

Just my observations & MOO.

I can't remember who asked earlier was the mom not at the birthday party the day before, but in this interview she said she was at work that day (Sunday) and could not attend.

I wonder what her hours were?

The mother stated previously in one of the interviews that Madeline didn't use her phone or computer after the party and just showed/shared her gifts and went to bed, which I found a bit odd.

I think Stephan did something to her shortly after the party Sunday night and then took her away Monday morning. Maybe mom works a late shift and didn't/doesn't check on her when she gets home and just went to bed herself. JMO

I just watched the interview without the sound or captions. (I have no idea what was asked or what they were saying.)

The mom was bouncing/jittery almost the entire time. She did look straight at the interviewer almost the entire time. Her eyebrows were up too/wrinkled forehead for almost all of the time she spoke.

SS was looking down to his right almost the entire time & when he wiped his eyes, I didn't detect any tears. At times he almost looked like he was trying not to smile, imo. I could be totally wrong but there were a few times that it just seemed that way (one time was around the 11:45 or 12:00 mark). It looked like he also was raising his eyebrows the entire time/wrinkled forehead but with the backward baseball cap hiding his forehead, it was hard to tell.

Just my observations & MOO.
It did look like he was trying not to smile, “duper’s delight,” as they say.

“What we did was send our units out here and we discovered what appears to be a body. The body has clothing very similar to what the victim was last seen wearing," Lopez said in a news conference.”

Wow. So did she get up and get ready for school and then go with this creep and something happened? Or did she go to her room / sleep in that outfit and something bad happened?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ayana2cool4school