Found Deceased FL - Madeline Soto, 13, Missing Child Alert, 13500 blk Town Loop Blvd, Orlando, 26 Feb 2024 *arrest* #2

Status
Not open for further replies.
Well, except I noticed her verbal communication skills were quite good. So it stands out that she would know the difference between pronouns. To me, it sounds like she was trying to make it sound like they both dropped Madeline off. Otherwise, why not specify from the beginning that it was just him dropping her off? Why cover that up by using the word "we". Then suddenly, she corrects herself, saying, well, it was my boyfriend who dropped her off. So, that shows she had awareness that saying "we" was not accurate. And on top of that, we now have the recent friend (Frank) stating they were not an actual couple any more, and he was not even living with her, so far as what SS told his friend anyway. But she called him her partner and boyfriend. A lot of discrepancies unfortunately. I would think she'd want to be forthcoming of the true facts from the very beginning so as to find Madeline as quickly as possible. All together, it seemed as if she was misleading the interviewer. Why might that be? MOO.
SS controlled the narrative with his friend. I want to hear from family and friends what the situation was. Does the Mom know that they had broken up?
Curious what other internet sites SS was visiting. Reddit has a ton of *advertiser censored*. I wonder if he was going to the dark web (is that still a thing?).

*GRAPHIC WARNING**. The Arrest Affidavit has been updated and is now less redacted (which makes it more graphic). Madeline's name isn't present, but it confirms it's her based on the context and birthdate. One incident took place in August of 2022, when Madeline was 11, and another incident took place when she was 12.

It's the 3 page document under "Dockets" dated 3/1. Again, it's more disturbing as it includes more information. You’ll have to enter "sterns, stephan."

ETA: I’ve attached both affidavits. They are slightly different as the charges are different.

If SS has at least 2 charges then Madelines mother must have been aware of the 1st one?

Words escape me why she would then let this Deranged Paedophile continue to have access to her little girl.

Still thinking there is a lot more info to come out.

Last edited by a moderator:

Snip
Newly obtained documents show that the girl’s mother told deputies Feb. 26 that she saw her daughter getting dressed for school at 8 a.m. Monday, and Sterns then took her to school.

Sources tell Channel 9 that Jennifer Soto has been interviewed multiple times by detectives from two agencies and that they are looking closely at all the statements she has made.
*sighs*

With what LE have said, that would only be possible if you held a seance, JS.

I hope that if she is innocent in this, she gets counsel who talks sense into her. This is only going one way, and she will go down with him if she doesn't come clean about everything.

MOO

Newly obtained documents show that the girl’s mother told deputies Feb. 26 that she saw her daughter getting dressed for school at 8 a.m. Monday, and Sterns then took her to school.

Sources tell Channel 9 that Jennifer Soto has been interviewed multiple times by detectives from two agencies and that they are looking closely at all the statements she has made.
I can definitely understand being discombobulated due to the greater situation at hand and medication side effects (or possibly lack thereof) but there is also a limit to how many discrepancies one can have in multiple interviews before it becomes suspicious.

If she went to work around 5 AM or 6 AM she likely would not have been home to see her getting ready to go to school.

MOO MOO MOO

Last edited:
If SS has at least 2 charges then Madelines mother must have been aware of the 1st one?

Words escape me why she would then let this Deranged Paedophile continue to have access to her little girl.

Still thinking there is a lot more info to come out.
These are different crimes committed on different dates but charged at the same time.

So he had no charges until he was initially arrested for sex crimes. If she knew, this isn’t proof of that.

Snip

This might explain the silence and lack of updates from LE. They're looking at EVERYTHING, as they should. IMO.

Snip

Thank you for the swift summary! Now we know, mom said she saw the girl get dressed for school at 8am. But we also know that at 7:35am, SS was dumping her things in the bin and then he *returned* there Maddie visible (possibly deceased). o_O

*sighs*

With what LE have said, that would only be possible if you held a seance, JS.

I hope that if she is innocent in this, she gets counsel who talks sense into her. This is only going one way, and she will go down with him if she doesn't come clean about everything.

MOO
I just wanted to say I like how you worded this. <3

My guess is that it must be alleged that SS was the stepfather for him to be eligible for the charges that he was in a “custodial” role (see payrollnerd’s listing of the charges). It occurs to me that JS did us all a favor by saying SS was the stepfather. Did SS ever refer to himself as such?

The lawyer in me wonders if the defense can knock out those charges by proving SS was not the stepfather (legally not married to mom). Fortunately, it will be years before that appeal can be heard and with all the solid evidence of murder - and I’m sure there is more being developed as we speak - this is still, IMO, a death penalty case.

I wonder though if the friend as a witness to the fact that SS considered Maddie his stepdaughter and also his own reddit posts that refer to her as his girlfriend's daughter, and the ones with the tamagotchi's and toys in which he says he bought some for him and some for his stepdaughter, might be enough for that charge to stick?

Thank you for the swift summary! Now we know, mom said she saw the girl get dressed for school at 8am.
What time did her school start? Because IME school for elementary/junior high will actually start at 8 AM on average. That's when teachers start taking roll. When I was in school (K-12) we always tried to get there ideally between 7:45 and 7:55. I do know that some schools start later and that high school students specifically can have block schedules, but Maddy was barely 13.

**GRAPHIC WARNING**. The Arrest Affidavit has been updated and is now less redacted (which makes it more graphic). Madeline's name isn't present, but it confirms it's her based on the context and birthdate. One incident took place in August of 2022, when Madeline was 11, and another incident took place when she was 12.

It's the 3 page document under "Dockets" dated 3/1. Again, it's more disturbing as it includes more information. You’ll have to enter "sterns, stephan."

ETA: I’ve attached both affidavits. They are slightly different as the charges are different.

They executed a Search Warrant Simulateously! Well done to them!

JS told police MS was getting dressed for school at 8 am ?? In order for that to be true SS only had less than 19 minutes to leave with MS and ' return' at 8.19 with MS presumed deceased ??
We are all hoping a mother can't have been involved in such a scenario knowingly....

JS told police MS was getting dressed for school at 8 am ?? In order for that to be true SS only had less than 19 minutes to leave with MS and ' return' at 8.19 with MS presumed deceased ??
We are all hoping a mother can't have been involved in such a scenario knowingly....
The dumping of her backpack moves her death to at the latest, the 7 o’clock hour. At best, she’s an accessory after the fact or committed something like obstruction of justice.

What time did her school start? Because IME school for elementary/junior high will actually start at 8 AM on average. That's when teachers start taking roll. When I was in school (K-12) we always tried to get there ideally between 7:45 and 7:55. I do know that some schools start later and that high school students specifically can have block schedules, but Maddy was barely 13.
9:30
Bell Schedule

**GRAPHIC WARNING**. The Arrest Affidavit has been updated and is now less redacted (which makes it more graphic). Madeline's name isn't present, but it confirms it's her based on the context and birthdate. One incident took place in August of 2022, when Madeline was 11, and another incident took place when she was 12.

We can add 8:10am to the timeline. A license plate reader captured his car driving AWAY from the school at 8:10. So 7:35 he dumps the backpack. 8:10 is caught driving AWAY from the school. 8:19am he's BACK where dumped the backpack with her body visible.

1709677311523.png

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members