Abby & Libby - The Delphi Murders - Richard Allen Arrested - #176

Status
Not open for further replies.
Today's filing for Contempt Hearing Additional witnesses & exhibits - from Defense

... aaaaaaaaaaaaaand heeeere we go oh oh oh ...

View attachment 488757

View attachment 488758
View attachment 488759

Of all the unbelievable things in this case, this prosecutor still pursuing contempt is high up there imo. Aside from the law clinic attorney filing a brief telling the court NM was asking for the wrong charges and in the wrong court, his opponents apparently have discovery of him asking, correct me if I'm wrong, a youtuber who he communicating with to "delete everything"? Yikes.

You might be right. For all the thoughts I’ve had on the white thing, I do see the lighter whitish highlights along the edge of the jacket opening vertically up the torso. The “white thing” might just be a continuation of that highlighting where the jacket bunches up around his neckline.

And lo and behold, as I look at this, I’m finally seeing that (black) baby goat illusion, with the “white thing” as the head and ears outline and the highlights along the torso jacket edge forming an outline of a front leg.
If you look at anything long enough…! Oh dear.
I've been there. No bleating on the audio, though.
Def looks like a fanny pack to me as well, but we've everything from baby goats to walking sticks over the years. I think that Fanny pack may have held a knife, rope or zip ties. I clearly see the outline of a gun in his right jacket pocket.

Just my take.
Agreed, just trying to make sure. When he slightly twists/pivots, I could swear that's a pouch of some kind, maybe leather or suede. Maybe a little hunter's pouch. I'm seeing outline of a pistol on the viewer's left, and something else squarish bulging in the jacket on the viewer's right.
He knows, from when to when he was there in the area and that he saw 3 girls, but doesn't know exactly, if he was wearing a face scarf. He HAS to know, IMO. Or he had a face scarf putting up/putting down the whole time, then he doesn't know, whether it was up, when he was seen. So I assume.
Is the face scarf certain? Or is it "head covering"? Head covering could be anything, a baseball cap, anything. Face scarf, though, means D is arguing not just one, but two men decided to go out on an unseasonably nice day on the trails wearing-- a face scarf?? Does RA have eczema or some kind of skin condition? Because otherwise, I know it seems like a little thing, but that's not going to be such a little thing. Because a murderer would want a face scarf in that scenario, but not too many other people.
I want to go to this hearing!
Me too.

They were desperate. I don't blame LE for using any and all tactics, I do wonder if the FBI profiler suggested this form of public appeal? IDK

MOO
True.
And I feel the place of the 2019 press conference being on the western side of Delphi about 2500 feet from the CVS.
But MOO probably more importantly the PC was held about about 1800 feet from the Save-a-Lot grocery store that I theorize is the grocery store where the CO met RA since its next door to CVS.

The infuriating fact that there was a lost report with the identity of their prime suspect lost with it might have been known by then, but all that remained of the encounter was vague recolletion and where the CO met RA.

Maybe DD also misremembered who talked to that day at the groxnwry store and the new sketch was his faulty memory.
Carter saying a mistake was made but it was not "intentional"
from the PC podium indicates something big had been missed.

The Month of March is roaring in like a Lion! Oh, the excitement of moving forward! "Delete everything!"

I missed the month of Feb while embedded in the JenniferDulos murder trial. Maybe the best trial is yet to come with the Delphi Daughters trial in 70.

What kind of juicy docu file does JM possess? #25

And, this, #23:
E-mail exchange between Judge Gull and Attorney Rozzi re: accidentally misdirected e-mail

Note to self: Watch A Reckoning in Carroll County

The Month of March is roaring in like a Lion! Oh, the excitement of moving forward! "Delete everything!"

I missed the month of Feb while embedded in the JenniferDulos murder trial. Maybe the best trial is yet to come with the Delphi Daughters trial in 70.

What kind of juicy docu file does JM possess? #25

And, this, #23:
E-mail exchange between Judge Gull and Attorney Rozzi re: accidentally misdirected e-mail

Note to self: Watch A Reckoning in Carroll County

The e-mail may be noted in a Rozzi filing, I need to re-read it tomorrow. (Unless @FrostedGlass beats me to it, she gets up earlier than me!)

You might be right. For all the thoughts I’ve had on the white thing, I do see the lighter whitish highlights along the edge of the jacket opening vertically up the torso.
Yes, on the right side, the two white waves are separated by a toggle fastener that's attached to the left side of the jacket.
The “white thing” might just be a continuation of that highlighting where the jacket bunches up around his neckline.
The right edges are highlighted by the sunlight, however, I don't think his jacket bunches around the neck. Rather, it is a zip front hoodie sweatshirt and a scarf that's around his neck and worn under the blue jacket. Looks like steamy hot breath is coming from his mouth. Smoke?
And lo and behold, as I look at this, I’m finally seeing that (black) baby goat illusion, with the “white thing” as the head and ears outline and the highlights along the torso jacket edge forming an outline of a front leg.
If you look at anything long enough…! Oh dear.
<modsnip>

Screenshot 2024-03-05 012635.png
edit to add: moo

Last edited by a moderator:
One thing I'm pretty sure of - he is not carrying a .40 Sig P226 in his pocket. That handgun is large in physical dimensions and heavy as a brick - over 2 pounds. If he was carrying it that day he most likely had a holster.

32ounces - unloaded
7.7"x5.5"x1.5" It's hefty. If in my vehicle, I'd want it in a padded holster.
I compared the placement on BG to the placement of shoulder holsters but none lined up to the same position for me. BG is wearing the firearm waist height, right? Typically, the Sig could be tucked inside the jeans but not here. It's a popular firearm even among NavySeals.

32ounces - unloaded
7.7"x5.5"x1.5" It's hefty. If in my vehicle, I'd want it in a padded holster.
I compared the placement on BG to the placement of shoulder holsters but none lined up to the same position for me. BG is wearing the firearm waist height, right? Typically, the Sig could be tucked inside the jeans but not here. It's a popular firearm even among NavySeals.
Is it agreed that he definitely does have the pistol in the jacket? Agreed it really does look that way, but could it be something other than the pistol on the viewer's left side of the jacket? Because agreed, I don't understand why a murderer would decide to tote around a weapon that way rather than opting for a holster. I saw someone on another source noting BG is "printing," meaning he's making it so you can see the outline of the concealed weapon, perhaps alarming others around him. Was that the idea? To get close enough to the girls where they could see it was a gun, and that resulted in the "gun" comment on the audio? Or was someone else approaching from the other side with a clearly displayed gun at that point? MOO, no matter how close BG came, with a dark jacket like that, how certain is it going to be that the girls would recognize that silhouette/outline of a gun, if that was the idea? I had to watch numerous times to spot the gun outline. Is it possible that's something else beneath the jacket, maybe a two-way transmitter? Seriously, many models do resemble pistols, they can be somewhat large and somewhat bulky-- but to have a transmitter positioned in such a way would actually make sense. Toting a weapon like that one around like that makes no sense in this scenario to me.

BG makes one weird picture. He's out there looking like he's falling apart and at risk of items literally falling off of him. He looks like he'd hemorrhage DNA at a crime scene. He in no way looks to me like an organized killer. I know many think he operated solo, and I respect that opinion a lot because collusion with something like this-- VERY hard to get, if not impossible. But here, even just looking at the picture BG makes for himself, I don't know how he couldn't have had help. And yes, I mean that looks like a gun for certain to me, that outline. But it makes no sense because I don't think you could reasonably count on anyone spotting that as such in this situation. If the idea was to do "printing" and terrify the girls, I mean I had to sit and look at it for quite a while to figure out that's what the outline likely was, a gun. There'd be no guarantee the girls would even recognize that as a gun, MOO.

Is it agreed that he definitely does have the pistol in the jacket? Agreed it really does look that way, but could it be something other than the pistol on the viewer's left side of the jacket? Because agreed, I don't understand why a murderer would decide to tote around a weapon that way rather than opting for a holster. I saw someone on another source noting BG is "printing," meaning he's making it so you can see the outline of the concealed weapon, perhaps alarming others around him. Was that the idea? To get close enough to the girls where they could see it was a gun, and that resulted in the "gun" comment on the audio? Or was someone else approaching from the other side with a clearly displayed gun at that point? MOO, no matter how close BG came, with a dark jacket like that, how certain is it going to be that the girls would recognize that silhouette/outline of a gun, if that was the idea? I had to watch numerous times to spot the gun outline. Is it possible that's something else beneath the jacket, maybe a two-way transmitter? Seriously, many models do resemble pistols, they can be somewhat large and somewhat bulky-- but to have a transmitter positioned in such a way would actually make sense. Toting a weapon like that one around like that makes no sense in this scenario to me.

BG makes one weird picture. He's out there looking like he's falling apart and at risk of items literally falling off of him. He looks like he'd hemorrhage DNA at a crime scene. He in no way looks to me like an organized killer. I know many think he operated solo, and I respect that opinion a lot because collusion with something like this-- VERY hard to get, if not impossible. But here, even just looking at the picture BG makes for himself, I don't know how he couldn't have had help. And yes, I mean that looks like a gun for certain to me, that outline. But it makes no sense because I don't think you could reasonably count on anyone spotting that as such in this situation. If the idea was to do "printing" and terrify the girls, I mean I had to sit and look at it for quite a while to figure out that's what the outline likely was, a gun. There'd be no guarantee the girls would even recognize that as a gun, MOO.

Yes, printing describes when the the outline of a gun is visible through a garment even though the gun is technically covered. Wherever BG kept the gun, on his person, before boarding the high bridge, none of the witnesses claimed seeing printing or an outline of a gun in his jacket.

One of the witnesses stated BG "had his hood up from the clothing underneath" pg2 AA

Great imagery usage with BG hemorrhaging DNA at the crime scene. Somehow, ime, BG managed to keep the CS fairly pristine; ergo, no DNA? Did he have a rain poncho tucked into his kill kit? None of the witnesses, tmk, mention seeing gloves.

Pages 8, 9 of the Ron Logan search warrant was obsessed with electronic data such as you suggest by listing: Printers, cameras, slides, film, photographs and undeveloped photographs, etc but not a transmitter.

Popped over to YouTube to see if FigSolv has included leaked content as Defense seem to be suggesting in their List of additional witnesses and exhibits for contempt hearing. Certainly has some content/information on Delphi that I haven't seen before.
ETA - I am presuming FigSolves on YouTube is the FigSolv named in the Defence document.

Last edited:
Yes, printing describes when the the outline of a gun is visible through a garment even though the gun is technically covered. Wherever BG kept the gun, on his person, before boarding the high bridge, none of the witnesses claimed seeing printing or an outline of a gun in his jacket.

One of the witnesses stated BG "had his hood up from the clothing underneath" pg2 AA

Great imagery usage with BG hemorrhaging DNA at the crime scene. Somehow, ime, BG managed to keep the CS fairly pristine; ergo, no DNA? Did he have a rain poncho tucked into his kill kit? None of the witnesses, tmk, mention seeing gloves.

Pages 8, 9 of the Ron Logan search warrant was obsessed with electronic data such as you suggest by listing: Printers, cameras, slides, film, photographs and undeveloped photographs, etc but not a transmitter.
What, if RA had his Sig Sauer hidden in the MHB area somewhere and only took it, when he had already passed the 3 (4?) girls (witnesses)?
Did he put the weapon the wrong way around into his right pocket, the barrel pointing to the outside, not pointing to the middle of his body/jacket? I don't know, why he would have done it, but I'm seeing it printing this way. Am I thinking wrong??

Do we know, if RA was in the same area before Dec 13th, ie. on Sunday? Would be interesting to know, whether surveillance showed him before Dec 13th. Did he have a "dry-running" before the fateful day and positioned his weapon somewhere (under bench)?
Monday without school had been a given for a long time and was no surprise, for the girls A/L and for possible "communication partners". Since the reset of Libby's phone it could have been a loose agreement to come to the MHB on Monday or perhaps days before. KG only agreed to do so on Monday, so it happened on Monday.
All speculation of course! Based on the fact, that no witness did recognize a gun in BG's right pocket.

I'm seeing if I can find things that resemble that jacket online now, and it resembles many "tactical jackets," like this one (has a video):

This one, too:

There are a variety of these types of jackets, many with hidden pockets for firearms. Some have mic loops and slots. Some have concealed mic loops. Some of these jackets are incredibly close to the one he's wearing, but not spotting one yet exactly like his with this "toggle" type of close (like "tie close" type of thing) that I think I see on the BG images. It's like a little strap of cloth was used to close the jacket at what would normally be button/snap points. But interestingly, that feature is something you'd be able to get with these jackets, based on what I'm seeing.

Just found this: 5.11 tactical valiiant duty jacket video - Google Search

Last edited:
Anyone know: Who is "Beaudette"?

from contempt hearing defense exhibit list:
  • Beaudette’s communications with Angela Sadowski (2);
  • Beaudette’s you tube episode re: Delphi investigation;
  • Beaudette’s communications re: court staff revelations (7);
  • Beaudette’s communication re: disqualification of defense counsel;
  • Documentation of the relationship between Beaudette, Fortson and Cohen (2);
  • Beaudette sending defense work product to McLeland;
  • Beaudette sending information to McLeland;
  • Beaudette identifying source in Delphi investigation;
  • Beaudette posting re: sending information to McLeland;
  • Beaudette posting re: digging dirt on Baldwin;
  • Beaudette posting re: working with law enforcement and prosecution;
  • Beaudette email of McLeland Filed: 3/7/2024 2:05 PM Carroll Circuit Court Carroll County, Indiana 2 asking Beaudette to delete everything;
The last bullet point is pure gold! NMcL is a snake. His corruption charge is backfiring, as it should. Can’t wait to see how JG handles this one! “Oh what a tangled web we weave, when we practice to deceive!” This man is not worthy of the position he holds.
All MOO.

Popped over to YouTube to see if FigSolv has included leaked content as Defense seem to be suggesting in their List of additional witnesses and exhibits for contempt hearing. Certainly has some content/information on Delphi that I haven't seen before.
ETA - I am presuming FigSolves on YouTube is the FigSolv named in the Defence document.
Was it “Delphi Murders the Lost Documentary” with Fig.Solves?

As I try to decipher all the new names…. Looks like Murder Sheet covered it in December.

It's no secret that the Delphi murders case has attracted a robust and at times confounding internet following. But some have carved out an especially extreme and troubling niche within that space.

This episode covers the bizarre online behavior by the following so-called internet sleuths: Angela Sadlowski, Courtney Parsons, Paul Mannion, and Kathryn or Kate O'Hehir. These four are dedicated to digging into the Delphi murders case, and willing to use harassment, stalking, and libel to smear just about everyone else involved in the case.

In this episode, we'll also get into shocking claims that Mannion has made regarding the leak of discovery materials in the Delphi case.

Listen to our past coverage of the unsuccessful lawsuit filed against Carroll County filed by Sue Wright and Angela Sadlowski: The Delphi Murders: The Carroll County Sheriff's Office Lawsuits: Part One

For anyone that might know:

If the Defense doesn't hand over the discovery as ordered, is that grounds to delay the 70 day trial date?

Why would they ask for a speedy trial if they are not able to offer discovery to the State?
They like to play fast and loose with the rules, IMO. Once the speedy trial motion is filed, there are very few legitimate exceptions that would allow a delay. They could have filed it just for the reason of delaying their own or the MW hearing? IDK

It's hard to believe anything coming out of the Defense camp for me. I guess time will tell soon enough.

moo

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member