AMBER ALERT TN - Autistic teen Sebastian Wayne Drake Rogers, 15, missing in Hendersonville - Feb 27, 2024

Status
Not open for further replies.
Well I imagine the Cajun Navy would like a word.

Also, I can’t imagine CP wouldn’t have been asked to take a polygraph, even if they knew for a fact he wasn’t there.

These two haven’t done themselves any favors today.
How convenient Katie had her phone to her ear in the picture of them out for dinner, CP says KP was talking to UCN. He also said they had a missing poster which you can see on the table. Didn’t actually say what they were doing with the poster, just that they had it. There’s your little truth in every lie?

IIRC early on CP claimed all 3 parents had taken & passed polygraph. Seth then said he offered but was told it wasn’t necessary. Replied he had been told KP had passed but didn’t know if CP had taken one. Now CP has changed his story to his wasn’t needed either? I’m guessing Nancy Grace doesn’t ask any questions she doesn’t know the answer to. She did ask him if would take a poly if they arranged it, he said he would. We’ll see.

NG is asking about the vehicles at the house. “There’s only one?” Katie starts to explain there is a work vehicle but Chris says they can’t give out that information! NG is having none of that and asks why it’s privileged information? It’s parked out in plain view! Chris explains they don’t have permission from her employer to divulge make & model!? You know if he had just let her say I have a Chevy van I use for work, the question would’ve been answered without him making it look suspicious or whatever he’s doing.

The couple have since left their home, with Mr Proudfoot telling Nancy Grace that he was heading back to work and his wife was accompanying him.

When asked if they were worried about leaving the area while the search continues, Ms Proudfoot said of course she was.“My son could be anywhere and we’re looking everywhere and anywhere,” the mother added.

So this mom has vacated the premises (as one does), thus ensuring that should he have left voluntarily and decide to come home, he'll be greeted to the warm welcome of a dark, empty, locked house. Or something.

In the NG interview, he accidentally reveals the couple is in Nashville. It was the female on her panel that got him to say it. The mother states she'll return to the home at some point. For right now, CP has returned to work but she has not. Since CP evidently got a job in Nashville, they're also searching for Sebastian by leaving a stack of flyers on the table while they dine in a restaurant.

Then, all of this talk about dogs in the thread is confusing. Sebastian had little puppies. Cadaver dogs and S&R dogs have been mentioned so if someone understands the dog stories, please share a cohesive statement. TIA

Forgive me if this has been posted. Sebastian Rogers stepdad flat out lied about CPS being called on him concerning Sebastian.
Go to about 1:07, one hour and seven minutes into this interview. CP talks about CPS being called on him concerning Sebastian
Then tonight on Nancy's show he denies CPS has ever been called on him concerning Sebastian.
Go to 29:46, twenty nine minutes and 46 seconds into Nancy's interview and he denies CPS being called.
To hear the whole CP conversation start at 24:55 in Nancy's Video.
CP gives me bad vibes. Manipulator. Controller. These are the vibes I get when I hear him talking. As for KP… I would have to be dragged out of my house if my child was missing…nobody could make me leave. No dogs hit outside the house.CP lied about CPS being called on him during the Nancy Grace show. They have talked about Sebastian in the past tense. Things aren’t adding up in Tennessee. All MOO

In the interview with Nancy Grace, it was said that the landfill search was due to the garbage men telling LE that the garbage weighed more than it normally did when they picked it up.
Did the garbage men look at what they dumped? Do they actually get out of the trucks and pick up bins by hand, or do they have the trucks with mechanical arms? You would know if you picked up an extra 120lbs. If he was deceased at any point in that garbage bin, I would assume a good cadaver dog would have hit on the bin. JMO

How convenient Katie had her phone to her ear in the picture of them out for dinner, CP says KP was talking to UCN. He also said they had a missing poster which you can see on the table. Didn’t actually say what they were doing with the poster, just that they had it. There’s your little truth in every lie?

IIRC early on CP claimed all 3 parents had taken & passed polygraph. Seth then said he offered but was told it wasn’t necessary. Replied he had been told KP had passed but didn’t know if CP had taken one. Now CP has changed his story to his wasn’t needed either? I’m guessing Nancy Grace doesn’t ask any questions she doesn’t know the answer to. She did ask him if would take a poly if they arranged it, he said he would. We’ll see.

NG is asking about the vehicles at the house. “There’s only one?” Katie starts to explain there is a work vehicle but Chris says they can’t give out that information! NG is having none of that and asks why it’s privileged information? It’s parked out in plain view! Chris explains they don’t have permission from her employer to divulge make & model!? You know if he had just let her say I have a Chevy van I use for work, the question would’ve been answered without him making it look suspicious or whatever he’s doing.
Bolding mine.
Good observations, @abyquinn !

Yes, well ... I'm having questions about the bolded esp., but all of this !
Why the changing stories about the polygraphs ?

When does an employer ever say their employee can't give out info. about their vehicles; esp. in a missing child case where every bit of information can be helpful ?
Almost makes me think there's something about the cars or truck(s) that they don't want scrutinized.

IF Sebastian ran off his scent should have been tracked.
If the K9 wasn't accurate, and Sebastian was able to get a distance away & his mom drove to intercept him and brought him back home and he left again later -- wouldn't LE want to have a look at the vehicles' gps and determine how far she drove ?
It would help to understand what happened that night.
It's very unclear right now.

I feel like I'm twisting my thought process into a pretzel to try to discover what occurred.
At the end of the day -- unless under extreme duress, I can't see this teen leaving on a cold night minus his shoes.
Omo.

That makes zero sense, as Seth Rogers himself said that the dogs "popped" on a scent and followed it to the construction site where it ended.

He said this in one of his first interviews when he called in the Pascal show on March 11th.

He said that he was told this by the dog handler, on the first day, Monday, that Sebastian went missing.

27 minute mark for those who want to go directly there-
I remember that regarding the construction site.
Thanks for the link.

Admittedly, I haven’t seen all the interviews, but do these two ever say anything nice about this kid? Think of how they describe him:

He lies. He wets himself.He growls.He likes to jump out and scare his mom. He's socially awkward.

Also, on or off the spectrum, there isn’t a teenage boy in America who wants the world to know he wears pull-ups.

This boy was an inconvenience to them, and it’s pretty clear that neither of them liked him very much.

Not surprising considering their lack of participation in early search efforts and general apathy here.

Hopefully they enjoy themselves on their little road trip though.

In the NG interview, he accidentally reveals the couple is in Nashville. It was the female on her panel that got him to say it. The mother states she'll return to the home at some point. For right now, CP has returned to work but she has not. Since CP evidently got a job in Nashville, they're also searching for Sebastian by leaving a stack of flyers on the table while they dine in a restaurant.

Then, all of this talk about dogs in the thread is confusing. Sebastian had little puppies. Cadaver dogs and S&R dogs have been mentioned so if someone understands the dog stories, please share a cohesive statement. TIA
CP stated on another of their recent YT interviews that he was sent by his employer to work at Vanderbilt, which would be in Nashville. I'm trying to find which one that was. I thought I linked and said this before, but it may have inadvertently been deleted.

Admittedly, I haven’t seen all the interviews, but do these two ever say anything nice about this kid? Think of how they describe him:

He lies. He wets himself.He growls.He likes to jump out and scare his mom. He's socially awkward.

Also, on or off the spectrum, there isn’t a teenage boy in America who wants the world to know he wears pull-ups.

This boy was an inconvenience to them, and it’s pretty clear that neither of them liked him very much.

Not surprising considering their lack of participation in early search efforts and general apathy here.

Hopefully they enjoy themselves on their little road trip though.
In the early interviews done by local news stations, I would say yes, they did. They were less "interrogative" toward the parents, hopefully that makes sense, and they did say nice things about Sebastian and his likes, favorite things, etc. I shared one earlier, a few hours back.

The other interviews, (I'm using that term loosely), that have been done on social media-type streams seem to take the flow of whatever they are asked. Question. Answer. Question. Answer. Most of the YT channels that I've seen CP specifically on, they are asking him things that didn't necessarily pertain to Sebastian or the situation at hand.

You get (hopefully useful) nuggets from all of them, but then everything becomes a cluster you-know-what, keeping up with who said what, where and to whom. JMO

Interview with dad. He says, among other things, that CP and KP won’t talk to him. He hasn't spoken to them for at least two weeks.

On them leaving in the RV: He has no idea why, as he hasn't spoken to him.

On the interviews they've conducted: They wanted to talk about themselves and not about Sebastian. "This is [Supposed to be] about Sebastian."

Interview with dad. He says, among other things, that CP and KP won’t talk to him. He hasn't spoken to them for at least two weeks.

On them leaving in the RV: He has no idea why, as he hasn't spoken to him.

On the interviews they've conducted: They wanted to talk about themselves and not about Sebastian. "This is [Supposed to be] about Sebastian."

my heart breaks for this father

I don't think I've ever spoken to a romantic interest on the phone for three hours. Ever. Not even when I was a young.
If someone wanted to talk to me for three hours, I would simply toss my phone into the nearest lake.

I don't know any married couple who stays on the phone that long. They must have had some real important topics to discuss that night.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Bikerman Chief