Found Deceased CO - Suzanne Morphew, 49, Chaffee Co, 10 May 2020 *Case dismissed w/o prejudice* *found in 2023* #111

Status
Not open for further replies.
@Niner - I don't think this should be in your notes because the Federal Docket is not for us to correct.

In my post, I was simply explaining the results happening on the other end when the subscriber (i.e., myself) purchased the document noted on the Federal Docket as "3/29/24 #131 RESPONSE to #94 MOTION to Dismiss by Walker and Lindsey filed by Plaintiff Barry Morphew. (Fisher-Byrialsen, Jane)(Entered: 03/29/2024)," and what I received was NOT the response by BM but another copy of Walker and Lindsey's 22 page Motion to Dismiss (i.e., Document #94) previously filed by the defendants on 10/13/24, and where the date/timestamp header of my document was overwritten.

( If you look closely at the clips of my documents #94 and #131 which I posted upthread to illustrate what I received as BM's response #131, you might be able to faintly make out "Document #131" in the over-written header).

Again, I clearly purchased the correct Document/Image #131 expecting BM's response but instead received Document/Image #94 that I had already purchased last October!

View attachment 494211

Unfortunately, I did the same for each "3/29/24 #129-135 Response to... filed by Plaintiff Barry Morphew. (Fisher-Byrialsen, Jane)(Entered: 03/29/2024)," where the only document that was correct was "3/29/24 #129 RESPONSE to 87 MOTION to Dismiss Def. Stanely's Motion to Dismiss filed by Plaintiff Barry Morphew. (Fisher-Byrialsen,Jane) (Entered: 03/29/2024)."

ETA: Relative to #130 Response by BM that I identified as the response to Cahill's Motion to Dismiss, I provided Cahill's name in my post for clarification purposes only as I know by referencing the earlier dockets posted here that #98 was Cahill's Motion:

View attachment 494217

Oh - okay now I understand! :)
Like someone said - a genius - that YOU are!

And yes - you should get a refund for their mistake in sending you the wrong docs!!

This is the transcript from the prosecution closing to the prelim (just before Murphy made his decision).

They believe that Suzanne made these requests herself.
I’m curious about this. Maybe it’s just me, but it seems a rather odd thing to do, to send friends request to people you have not seen in over 30 years and were only in the periphery of your previous life. Maybe a big FU to Barry? Thoughts? Do we really think this was Suzanne?

eTA typo to clarify

Last edited:
Another thought (before I forget), BMs truck reversing down the drive. Could this be to transport Suzanne’s body to another vehicle? If Suzanne died on Saturday afternoon, is it likely that he would have waited until nightfall to transport her (thereby risking cadavarine to be later detected by dogs) or move her body more or less straight away?

Another thought (before I forget), BMs truck reversing down the drive. Could this be to transport Suzanne’s body to another vehicle? If Suzanne died on Saturday afternoon, is it likely that he would have waited until nightfall to transport her (thereby risking cadavarine to be later detected by dogs) or move her body more or less straight away?
Sure. He's a busy chaotic bee.

But my thought is he moved the truck from where he had parked it to block vehicles from being sble to exit from the garage, so that SM couldnt get away.

Then after he dispatched her he moved the truck to open up the drive way so he could use the old RR.

I’m curious about this. Maybe it’s just me, but it seems a rather odd thing to do, to send friends request to people you have not seen in over 30 years and were only in the periphery of your previous life. Maybe a big FU to Barry? Thoughts? Do we really think this was Suzanne?

eTA typo to clarify
I have a vague memory of a report of her facebook being accessed on the saturday night, quite late... so this is strange to me too..

I have a vague memory of a report of her facebook being accessed on the saturday night, quite late... so this is strange to me too..
Kitty, I agree. Why would Suzanne care about adding former male classmates? Could this have been Batty's attempt at convincing everyone that Suzanne was alive and "looking" for guys?

She did find a guy.
She went back to the wrong decsion she made way back between Libler and Barry.

Sont think she was i lnterested in anyone else. It was not a good thing for her to renew Liblers intererest in her after all the years and other lives. But there it is.

Kitty, I agree. Why would Suzanne care about adding former male classmates? Could this have been Batty's attempt at convincing everyone that Suzanne was alive and "looking" for guys?
We know that SM initially made contact with JL years earlier via FB. Given these friend requests were to the same HS classmates she'd not had contact with in 20+ years, I wondered if she intentionally requested them-- hoping to keep BM off any thoughts of JL. Then again, I'm not convinced BM did not hack her FB. JMO

We know that SM initially made contact with JL years earlier via FB. Given these friend requests were to the same HS classmates she'd not had contact with in 20+ years, I wondered if she intentionally requested them-- hoping to keep BM off any thoughts of JL. Then again, I'm not convinced BM did not hack her FB. JMO
I'm with you. Haven't ruled BM out. But if it was Suzanne, she thought she was getting her power back. Perhaps she wanted to add JL as a fb friend without being obvious about it.

I hate that she finally found the courage and the resolve to stand up to him, and he responded by cracking down on all of her freedoms. Pursuit of happiness, no. Liberty, no. Life, no. He took them all.

Last edited:

There were several Facebook friend requests between Friday and Saturday nights.

On Saturday morning, there was also a password reset request to Facebook.

They should have gotten the IP addresses and other data for those requests if possible.

pp36
she received a password reset

I'm with you. Haven't ruled BM out. But if it was Suzanne, she thought she was getting her power back. Perhaps she wanted you add JL as a fb friend without being obvious about it.

I hate that she finally found the courage and the resolve to stand up to him, and he responded by cracking down on all of her freedoms. Pursuit of happiness, no. Liberty, no. Life, no. He took them all.

If it was Suzanne, would like to know why those particular people? Were they people that Barry claimed were "bad" for Suzanne to be friends with when they were first dating? Was he jealous of those men that recieved the requests and threw their names out at her over the years as people she was once "interested" in? Iirc one of the requests was made to someone who was friends with Barry so the request was odd to them.
Could picture Suzanne, believing she was finally taking control of her own life, making such requests to people Barry didn't like or was jealous of.

moo

She did find a guy.
She went back to the wrong decsion she made way back between Libler and Barry.

Sont think she was i lnterested in anyone else. It was not a good thing for her to renew Liblers intererest in. her after all the years and other lives. But there it is.
Well, not for me to judge but there is a lot of history we don't know.....

If it was Suzanne, would like to know why those particular people? Were they people that Barry claimed were "bad" for Suzanne to be friends with when they were first dating? Was he jealous of those men that recieved the requests and threw their names out at her over the years as people she was once "interested" in? Iirc one of the requests was made to someone who was friends with Barry so the request was odd to them.
Could picture Suzanne, believing she was finally taking control of her own life, making such requests to people Barry didn't like or was jealous of.

moo
Sorry, but I just don't see Suzanne as a knife-twister. In fact, she was likely overwhelming footloose and fancy free in these last blissful few days...I should think/hope, anyway, :).
Alas: guard down :oops:
Moral(?): Hope is not a strategy :eek:
"Negative micro'secs, Scot ....
brrzzztttt - - -

Sorry, but I just don't see Suzanne as a knife-twister. In fact, she was likely overwhelming footloose and fancy free in these last blissful few days...I should think/hope, anyway, :).
Alas: guard down :oops:
Moral(?): Hope is not a strategy :eek:
"Negative micro'secs, Scot ....
brrzzztttt - - -

Hi, hope you're OK? :)
I don't know, Barry appeared to have beaten her down every single day, can't do this, can't do that etc and that changes someone in Suzanne's position.
She'd had enough. Found her strength, found her voice and even said to her friend that she was angry she'd allowed this to happen (Not verbatim but along those lines) I imagine rediscovering who you are is euphoric? Think you're safe because you see an end in sight? Take more risks?
Agree, don't think Suzanne would be a knife twister ordinarily, but this wasn't an ordinary time for her.
I can't see her wanting to recapture her youth either by making those requests but then there's that relationship with JL that was lost in her youth because of Barry so maybe she was trying to recapture some of those missed out moments. I can see her wanting to maybe inflict some tiny little bit of hurt on Barry though, I think that would be natural when he'd taken control of her for so long, just to show him she was truly done ? This would have had that desired impact.
Am not Suzanne, may not be relevant in the grand scheme of things, she can't speak for herself, he won't admit what's happened so unlikely we will ever know.

moo

Hi, hope you're OK? :)
I don't know, Barry appeared to have beaten her down every single day, can't do this, can't do that etc and that changes someone in Suzanne's position.
She'd had enough. Found her strength, found her voice and even said to her friend that she was angry she'd allowed this to happen (Not verbatim but along those lines) I imagine rediscovering who you are is euphoric? Think you're safe because you see an end in sight? Take more risks?
Agree, don't think Suzanne would be a knife twister ordinarily, but this wasn't an ordinary time for her.
I can't see her wanting to recapture her youth either by making those requests but then there's that relationship with JL that was lost in her youth because of Barry so maybe she was trying to recapture some of those missed out moments. I can see her wanting to maybe inflict some tiny little bit of hurt on Barry though, I think that would be natural when he'd taken control of her for so long, just to show him she was truly done ? This would have had that desired impact.
Am not Suzanne, may not be relevant in the grand scheme of things, she can't speak for herself, he won't admit what's happened so unlikely we will ever know.

moo
I really don't see this scenario at all.

Remember, she was in love..

Last thing she'd want to do is to play head games with head games master himself..

She had a new life planned and was on the brink..
She was seeing freedom ahead for herself, with or without the new bf..

Far more likely he sent those friend requests in an effort to impugn upon her character integrity or reputation.

He was making out she was an alcoholic with loose morals.. see all these guys she was chasing...
all of them..
he was just trying to throw the scent off.

They were all surprised to receive friend requests from her, they didnt consider themselves to be in her league is the impression I received from the AA..

she had no reason to reconnect with any of them.

also possible he extracted Jeff's first name from her so he stuck a few Jeffs in there too..It's not congruent with who she was, where she was at and where she hoped to be going..

She knew how dangerous he was.. last thing in the world she needed was another hissyfit from him.. particularly while her daughters were away..

He was the arch manipulator, not Suzanne.

I wonder if we would see something we missed if we all read it again?
Seeing as nobody else is?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member