AMBER ALERT TN - Autistic teen Sebastian Wayne Drake Rogers, 15, missing in Hendersonville - Feb 27, 2024 #2

Status
Not open for further replies.
Could it be a chest brace for Pectus Carinatum correction? I see a few which look similar
Yes, on one of the many interviews/chats that Seth Rogers has done with Youtubers, he did say it was a corrective medical brace of some sort, but that Sebastian did not use it all the time. I cannot recall specifically what he said it was used to correct.

Ok just got done watching the pascal live. There’s some points I wrote down that seemed important to me. Please bear in mind that this is all just stuff that jumped out to me and is just speculation/rumor or MOO

-main thing that was said was the CPs parents left for Alaska 2 days after SR was reported missing? That’s seems like super odd timing to take off for a trip like that.
-LE says that none of the threats to UCN have been reported to them.
-KP works for brinks but doesn’t have a system of her own?
-We learned that the CIA and secret service are involved in the investigation. I’m wondering if it’s possibly for tech help?

Anyway again, this is all just MOO. This update was basic at a non update other than the glasses being found. I would imagine that they have checked them for finger prints and that they would be able to trace whos they are with some kind of serial number or something similar.
The Secret Service is 100% involved to assist with the collection of encrypted data. They frequently assist LE with recovering data from cell phones, auto GPS devices, and laptops because they have access to expensive extraction tools (like GrayKey, for example) that smaller LE departments don’t have.

But the frame would have to match too.

And wasn’t he always wearing them, which may indicate his prescription would be more than a simple prescription, like say reading glasses.
On the photos we've seen of SR recently, it looks as though he wore a squarer pair of glasses when he was slightly younger -- maybe a year or two -- his hair looked a little blonder then. And the most recent photos (two on the flyer) look as though he got a slightly different frame that's a bit wider vertically. His hair is just a hint darker on those two shots, too. His optomotrist would have a record of both the prescription and the most recent frames (if they bought the glasses from the optometrist).

The Secret Service is 100% involved to assist with the collection of encrypted data. They frequently assist LE with recovering data from cell phones, auto GPS devices, and laptops because they have access to expensive extraction tools (like GrayKey, for example) that smaller LE departments don’t have.
Ok I figured, thank you!

He could have run away in the ordinary abused teenager sense, not in the autistic behavior sense.
Good point. And, if he did that without shoes and his phone, it seems as though it would have been in the heat of an argument or fight. Was he physically struck and abused and he just ran out? Was KP fully aware but didn't immediately try to call him back because she was angry too and thought he'd come back in?

Just all speculation on my part. MOO

It's amazing the things they can do these days.

Whatever privacy we fool ourselves that we have -- we don't.

Good point. And, if he did that without shoes and his phone, it seems as though it would have been in the heat of an argument or fight. Was he physically struck and abused and he just ran out? Was KP fully aware but didn't immediately try to call him back because she was angry too and thought he'd come back in?

Just all speculation on my part. MOO

That would make sense.

This is the first I've learned of the neighbor's cam picking up the time when SR's bedroom light was turned off, but in my opinion, most parents will turn off lights in the evening if no one is using them.

I'm not sure the light going off indicates SR went to bed at that time. It does indicate that someone was in his room at that time.
I believe what I read was that Sebastian’s bedroom light was picked up going dark at/around 9:00 which matched the time KP said Sebastian had gone to bed. I could be mistaken, it’s possible after all this time that this is how my brain filed this away but it is the way I remember reading it.

Did we ever know whether KP found SR's bed slept in at all? Or was it still made? If, he made it that is.

The other thing I've wondered is why CP drove home after the phone call the first day but then instead of joining the searches, drove back to Memphis to get his camper? Plus, didn't he stay in his camper in Memphis that night? That's what I remember from the early interview.

the step grandparents traveling out of state doesn't alarm me or set off any hink IMO

What does is Sebastian's mother deciding to travel with her spouse out of town as he works WHILE HER SON IS MISSING. I don't know that I can wrap my head around that decision in a way that makes it make sense. You'd have to hog tie me and drag me away from the area my child went missing.
Exactly! What if he made it home or was found safe? I'd want to be there to hug and comfort him and let him know he'd be ok and protected. That's what mothers and fathers do.

Did we ever know whether KP found SR's bed slept in at all? Or was it still made? If, he made it that is.

The other thing I've wondered is why CP drove home after the phone call the first day but then instead of joining the searches, drove back to Memphis to get his camper? Plus, didn't he stay in his camper in Memphis that night? That's what I remember from the early interview.

On the first day CP picked up Seth and they drove around the area to follow up on Facebook leads.

I can’t remember when he returned to Memphis, please tell me he didn’t arrive and leave on the same day! This case is baffling!

Excellent point IMO.

Craddock said a pair of glasses were found within the past few days, but authorities are still working to figure out if they are connected to Sebastian.

“Even though there is not that high visibility in investigating this case, we are not done,” she said. “This has gone back to what could be considered good ole fashioned police work, interviewing individuals, re-interviewing individuals, checking out leads, re-checking leads.”

Amid the many tips that have come in, Niland said some have been related to misinformation and rumors being spread on social media. She asked that the community continue to share information, but about things like conversations people may have had with the missing teen, where he liked to go and “any people he may have mentioned that are in his life.”
This is maddening. You take the glasses (with your cause signed by the judge) to the office where Sebastian got his glasses. The brand, model, size & color are stamped on the inside of the temple or bridge, some in number code for example *60[]19 145 Nautica 1234 Blk. Either these match Sebastian’s glasses or they don’t. Sebastian is a minor most states have regulations that the lenses be made of polycarbonate (again, easily verified) regardless, the material of the lens would be part of the order. Let’s say they do match, you pop the glasses onto the lensometer and read the Rx of each lens. Again, either they match or they don’t! 10 minutes tops to determine if these glasses match Sebastian’s. I’m not a mathematician but I know the chance of an identical pair matching Sebastian’s is minuscule unless Sebastian has more than 1 pair.

This is the most frustrating case I’ve ever followed. I understand LE doesn’t have to share squat with ppl. But for them to have an update and to admit after a month plus they have nothing except;“Oh yeah, a searcher did find a pair of glasses a few days ago, that may or may not have anything to do with the case.” Argh!

*Not all frames have all this information but 99% of brand name eyewear does, and we have seen pictures of Sebastian trying on the glasses at an optical shop.

#SebastianRogers No Evidence of Foul Play. Parents have been cooperative. Question reasked about parents. There is no evidence of foul play. The statement that I found most interesting. Tips, if you had contact with Sebastian (prior to disappearance) *1/2
1712096497795.png

About things he liked to do, go or people he mentioned. The TBI wants to hear from you.

The most important take away in the #SebastianRogers presser may have been the TBI asking people who had conversations with SB about things he likes, wants to go or PEOPLE he mentioned in his life.

#SebastianRogers SCSO, says a pair of glasses has been located but they have not been matched to Sebastian. They are working to identify who they belong too.

1712096584450.png

Note that law enforcement basically said don't believe social media pages on the #SebastianRogers investigation. They are full of BS, well they were more PC, rumors and theory that lead to confirmation bias.

Keeping the case alive is one thing. Spread false information, conjecture and conspiracy theories are totally another thing. They complemented the people doing it the right way. Effectively the true crime cra cras have already convicted the mother and stepfather.

@burtstaggsnews

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member