GUILTY MI - 4 students killed, 6 injured, Oxford High School shooting, 30 Nov 2021 *Arrest incl parents* *teen and both parents guilty* #7

Hannah's father, so quiet, so private....

"Hannah's murder has destroyed a portion of my soul".

He mourns the memories that will never be....

Denied the chance to hold her or her future children in my arms....

Hannah was beautiful... the first to offer help.... had aspirations to make a career helping people....

As their defiance has grown, the more he needs to speak to sentencing.

They haven't lost everything. Our children have.

Listening to these family members share about the loved ones that were lost is absolutely heartbreaking.

I wonder if JC considers "not changing one thing" now? Unfortunately, I don't think so.

UGH!

Tate's father....

Isn't going to give the Crumbkey a minute of his family's time.

Goes hard at the school administration.

Feels criminals have more rights than victims do.

Calls for an Investigation -- a deep dive into the response --

Such raw anger..... grief has many faces.

Will JenC speak today and try to back-walk the lack of remorse and arrogance she displayed on the stand?
There was nothing she could have said that was worse than saying she wouldn't have done anything differently! that stuck with all of the victims-- that statement really increased their pain exponentially! She may try to walk that back if she makes a statement, but Jennifer Crumbley will never shed the arrogance and utter cluelessness of that statement.

JC

Expresses her deepest sympathy.

Weight on her heart and soul.... nothing she can say to lighten their grief....

Carries anguish and shame....

Says she was misunderstood when she said she would do nothing different... she meant she didn't think anything wasn't normal....

She thought she had the perfect kid...

She only learned later that he was struggling, school didn't alert them...

Says she was left in the dark about his behaviors.... would have taken a deep dive into EC if the school had disclosed it to us....

Says they weren't asked to take him home.... they all agreed he'd do best among students.

She's but the same person. She's found God.

Of course she has.

Says they loved their son and each other. They were a normal family.

They were good parents.

The love for her son is mixed with regret that she dystrophy see what was to come weighs on her.

This could happen to you too.

She loves her son unconditionally and maybe that's her purpose.

She forgives the prosecution.

MOO. I just can't with this woman!!!! MOO

So much deflection, so much denial of accountability, so much lack of responsibility. So much "poor me" so much "I'm the real victim here", so much "but I'm a great mom" so much "come on guys, any parent could be on trial for giving their child a murder weapon to mow down their classmates". JenC is so frustrating and enraging to listen to. MOO.

Says they loved their son and each other. They were a normal family.

They were good parents.

The love for her son is mixed with regret that she dystrophy see what was to come weighs on her.

This could happen to you too.

She loves her son unconditionally and maybe that's her purpose.

She forgives the prosecution.

MOO. I just can't with this woman!!!! MOO
Say wha?
Swinging with boyfriend is normal?

I don't buy the whole, she didn't know Ethan was disturbed. He was HER KID. She lived in the same house. SMH. And blaming the school? YOUR kid, not theirs.

She makes me almost as angry as Lisa and Tim Holland (another notorious MI case).

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
MissingPersonsMatter
Back