TX TX - Caleb Harris, 21, Texas A&M University student, Corpus Christi, 4 Mar 2024 #2

Yes, such a waste. It would be better to have a lot of candy, soda, Red Bull, lunchables delivered at once, and just have them on hand.
Absolutely. Or real food. No wonder some student loans are through the roof. But, parents could try to put a stop to exorbitant spending I guess. Kind of blows me away.

Absolutely. Or real food. No wonder some student loans are through the roof. But, parents could try to put a stop to exorbitant spending I guess. Kind of blows me away.
It's ridiculous. We have 2 students at separate unis living off campus (not on loans) who receive a bi-weekly stipend for groceries. FAFO what happens if you try to eat only fast food or DoorDash lol. It won't stretch that far and you will be starving lol. They may have tried that once or twice in the beginning, but the stipend is a set amount and doesn't change. They have learned how to budget it to last for them, as well as, how to work in a treat every once in awhile, too.

If it was 3 am and he had class and then fishing, when was he going to sleep!!?!?!
The father said in his interview with Jennifer Coffindaffer on News Nation that it was an unusually late schedule that night because they just got the new puppy at their house around 11 p.m. and then after this excitement and settling the puppy in, etc. that is when Caleb started taking care of ordering the food, etc. So it wasn't a typical school night with the late arrival of the new pup at their apartment. They likely stayed up pretty late anyway, but the 3 a.m. time was probably later than usual due to the new puppy.

If Caleb had gone to bed at 3 a.m. and got up at 9 a.m., for example, that still would have been about 6 hours of sleep.

You seem like a great, well balanced parent. Everything in moderation.
The key difference here is you saying “if my child wanted/needed more, they can work”.
I’m not positive CH had that option or autonomy to make that decision.
Father said he had a job in Alaska this summer in the Jennifer Coffinder interview and that he had previously worked at a movie theater - in reference to them coming home late at times. So he had summer jobs.

<modsnip: Quoted post was removed> In my opinion, it's pretty clear that Caleb did not go outside to pick up his order, as he had requested contact-less delivery in advance. His phone turning off just before 3 am - and the actual delivery being 3:20 am - underscores that.

However i have no idea where he intended to go, or how it can even be tracked down.

Another missing person case I followed was Erica Shultz, who was seeing a man who would later kill her. That was something her family didn't know. But she asked a friend to track her phone, which proved critical to tracking down that man, and eventually, finding her body.

Last edited by a moderator:
If his mom visited him just before his disappearance, I wonder what they talked about and how it impacted his mental state.

Also, hearing his parents track his location makes me think he turned his phone off on his own.

Iin my opinion, it's pretty clear that Caleb did not go outside to pick up his order, as he had requested contact-less delivery in advance.
<SBM>

It has been reported by others that contactless deivery is the default setting when the orders are placed on Uber. So it may not have been a conscious choice by Caleb. Also, his father stated that the convenience store that Caleb usually ordered from was closed, so Caleb ordered from a convenience store that was further away from his apartment complex. Because of that, it is possible that Caleb did go outside to be there in case the new delivery person would have a hard time finding his apartment.

ADMIN NOTE

Some members seem to have forgotten one of Websleuths' most basic principles ... we are VICTIM FRIENDLY.

The judgemental comments, right down to when Caleb ordered food, when he slept, when he got a puppy are, well ... just unfathomable.

Members who persist with these types of comments will be removed from this discussion.

<SBM>

It has been reported by others that contactless deivery is the default setting when the orders are placed on Uber. So it may not have been a conscious choice by Caleb. Also, his father stated that the convenience store that Caleb usually ordered from was closed, so Caleb ordered from a convenience store that was further away from his apartment complex. Because of that, it is possible that Caleb did go outside to be there in case the new delivery person would have a hard time finding his apartment.
It’s a new delivery person every time, regardless of the store.

appears that the Police may have omitted a critical aspect from their timeline. That being that CH brought the puppy back inside shortly after 3am, and then came back outside, (per his Dad, link to the article below). The Police included events before and after him going inside in the timeline.

*Missing: Shortly after 3am CH brought the dog inside , and then came and came back outside again.
- At 3.12am his phone went silent.
why not mention CH going back inside and coming out again?
I watched the video, another room mate had picked up the puppy to bring it inside. It is unusual that a person would want to play longer with a puppy at 3am. My thoughts are he wanted to be outside without his roommates and used that as an excuse.
appears that the Police may have omitted a critical aspect from their timeline. That being that CH brought the puppy back inside shortly after 3am, and then went back outside, (per his Dad, link to the article below). The Police included events before and after him going inside in the timeline.
Time Line:
- 2.20am the second roommate went to bed.
- 2.44am CH shared a snapshot of him walking the puppy.
- 3:03am he sent a snapshot to a friend, a friend he rarely snapshots with.
*Missing: Shortly after 3am CH returned with the dog, and then left again.
- At 3.12am his phone went silent.
If he had gone back outside to wait for his Uber Eats, it is unlikely that he would have turned off his phone while waiting. MOO

Did CH have a pattern of ordering Uber eats in the middle of the night?
His phone went silent at 3am. could he have had a burner phone. If he was meeting some one he may have walked ‘out of view of the cameras. All moo .

Last edited:
Well hell, how much are 2 Lunchables and a Red Bull.? Budget shot in one fell swoop. :)
I put it into my DoorDash just now. The 3 items come to $12.67, delivery fee $2.99, fees and tax $4.54 for a total of $20.20 before a tip. Still doesn't make sense that he wouldn't have just stopped at QT for those things on his way to wherever he planned to fish. JMO

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Migrant
Back