OK OK, Veronica Butler 27 & Jilian Kelley 39, Vehicle Abandoned, Texas County, 30 Mar 2024 #2 *Arrests*

Status
Not open for further replies.
The OSBI stated that one person was arrested in Texas County and three in Cimarron County on Saturday. All four are being processed in Texas County. The OSBI says they have no other suspects in the case.

In spite of any statements made about hoping the victims are alive, I wonder if LE has known from day one they aren't, and took extra time to set up the arrests so as to avoid additional loss of life. JMO.

Maybe if someone believes they are above the law they don’t think about things that way. Maybe they feel that they are justice and are blinded by whatever sort of self-righteous rage enables a person(s) to commit such heinous acts.
Perhaps someone thinks they are the Duttons of the panhandle, went all Yellowstone and made a trip to the train station?

Four men. Hmmmm
Four men. Hmmmmmm. Maybe there will be another individual to be named in the future perhaps? MOO

ETA - perhaps sometime in the future, the court records that were overwhelmingly sealed after the fact, will be properly redacted (if needed) and then re-released for viewing.

Last edited:
If these perps are who all thought from day 1, how freaking stupid do you have to be to think no one would suspect this? This place had it figured out within an hour of the first press release the ladies were missing. Just so very dumb. I hope if these ladies don't come home that their bodies can come home to their families. This sucks.

If these perps are who are all thought from day 1, how freaking stupid do you have to be to think no one would suspect this? This place had it figured out within an hour of the first press release the ladies were missing. Just so very dumb. I hope if these ladies don't come home that their bodies can come home to their families. This sucks.
Bag of hammers comes to mind. :rolleyes:

Imagine just walking down the street on a beautiful Saturday afternoon in Oklahoma and a massive convoy of SWAT team vehicles rolls up. I hope that the kids were for sure in a safe location because depending on the motive for this I was worried about some kind of Josh Powell murder-suicide-hostage type event.
SWAT Team Saturday
charlie-woooo-yeah-baby.gif
I love SWAT Team Saturday!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads