OK OK, Veronica Butler 27 & Jilian Kelley 39, Vehicle Abandoned, Texas County, 30 Mar 2024 #2 *Arrests*

Status
Not open for further replies.
And rest assured the death penalty will be in play. Cold-blooded, calculated murder. Oklahoma will be chomping at the bit to put these turkeys down as soon as possible.
*Absolutely I think we’ve executed 124 or more criminals since 1976. Something those in custody oughta consider: while we do not hesitate to use it, we’re infamous for totally screwing it up with unintended consequences of delivering excruciating horrifyingly painful results for the prisoner.

Oklahoma is the one of two states allowing more than three methods of execution in its statutes, providing lethal injection which is Oklahoma's primary method, nitrogen hypoxia, electrocution and firing squad to be used in that order if all earlier methods are unavailable or found to be unconstitutional.

So the names we're looking for don't yet appear on a jail roster, but a cool trick is to search the commissary website for those names. If one were to do that, they would see Grandma, and her boyfriend.

I haven't been able to even access the roster, even for current inmates. Only the commissary.

Gracias. I can hardly wait until we can talk about her. Oh my gosh, where are my notes about grandma and her boyfriend?
I am waiting on the mug shots or perp walks. The public needs to see who to be on watch for in this sad, sordid case.

And I am thankful for the work of all the authorities and their efforts these past long weeks. I am happy they kept it close to the vest, until it was time to spring the trap. MOO

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Kakkilynn