OK OK, Veronica Butler 27 & Jilian Kelley 39, Vehicle Abandoned, Texas County, 30 Mar 2024 #2 *Arrests*

Status
Not open for further replies.
The "Praying for..." is more visible here.
(official Facebook page for the Oklahoma State Bureau of Investigation (OSBI).
people are reacting.
I wonder what the locals think about her "Christian values" now

TA must have felt very threatened by VB's attempt to get custody. But to resort to murder???

Worse yet, how in the world did she convince the others to go along with her evil plan? Did they worship the ground she walked on or something?

I just can't wrap my head around how she got the other couple involved.
Just keep thinking "over my dead body " will I let her have her own kids....

My guess is that Cora watched the kids while TA and the two men did the dirty work in two vehicles.
If Cora was merely watching the children, it doesn't seem likely that she would be charged with murder and kidnapping. I mean, she could just say that she was asked to watch the children. I unfortunately think that she helped in other ways where she is more involved. I think that someone else from Cora or Tifany's family was watching the kids. That person probably didn't know was going to happen, either. JMO.

I wonder if this was similar to the Wagner family.. Angela talking about the concerns about the grandchild being harmed and she got the buy in for everyone else to murder an entire family.

Was TA brainwashing the others for some time talking about how the kids were being harmed and making them think these kids were in danger if/when they went with their mom? I am not saying that is true at all, just wondering if that was the grandmothers angle to get the others on board for this?

I guess it was her linkedin profile photo
1713042256419-jpeg.496972

I don’t have FB, so I imagined what the characters looked like in my head. I wasn’t generous with their looks.

I must confess- in my head they looked a lot better. A lot.

TA must have felt very threatened by VB's attempt to get custody. But to resort to murder???

Worse yet, how in the world did she convince the others to go along with her evil plan? Did they worship the ground she walked on or something?

It totally confounds me. There is no way that I would go along with such a plan. I have to believe that they must have either been misled about what was going to happen or Tifany lied to them about the mother, perhaps, saying that she was abusive to the children and allowed them to be abused. That seems like the only way that anyone would go along with any plan. Even at that, what normal, rational person wouldn't say to take it to court and let the judge decide?

JMO.

Now that I’ve typed that I wonder if there are other bodies buried out there somewhere. Just thinking out loud.

All MOO
RSBM

I was just wondering the same thing. Her plan was quite bold and some (normal) people might have entertained a fleeting -- not serious -- thought of doing away with someone trying to get custody of the kids -- but actually doing it crosses a HUGE line.

Has she crossed that line in the past? Everything I've read about her to date suggests she is very confident and naturally assumes leadership roles. It seems as though this was sloppy, however. As if she was so confident she'd get away with it she didn't have to try that hard. Was that because she got away something similar in the past?

All total speculation on my part and MOO.

I wonder if this was similar to the Wagner family.. Angela talking about the concerns about the grandchild being harmed and she got the buy in for everyone else to murder an entire family.

Was TA brainwashing the others for some time talking about how the kids were being harmed and making them think these kids were in danger if/when they went with their mom? I am not saying that is true at all, just wondering if that was the grandmothers angle to get the others on board for this?
This right here. How many times have we seen in cases someone tell lies about abuse to get another to commit murder.

All four of these folks claim to be "religious". In their own heinously twisted way, they were doing "God's work" and protecting the children. What else could reconcile what they say they believe - versus - conspiring and committing two murders?

Good theory.. but who would have been watching the kids and keeping up appearances at Four Corners (if in fact they did) .. or do you think TC handled the dirty work himself, TA with the kids, and the CT duo after the fact?
You're right. I just saw the charges. I tend to struggle thinking the worst of people. I was way off the mark again!

RSBM

I think that's a distinct possibility.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members