OK OK, Veronica Butler 27 & Jilian Kelley 39, Vehicle Abandoned, Texas County, 30 Mar 2024 #2 *Arrests*

Status
Not open for further replies.
Sorry if I missed it but can anyone see what their charges are currently since they’ve been arrested?

I think we all figured this out pretty quick for the most part and I’m so happy the families will have some more closure but man this is a super sad outcome especially for all 6 kids…this was a hard one for sure MOO :(

Sorry if I missed it but can anyone see what their charges are currently since they’ve been arrested?

I think we all figured this out pretty quick for the most part and I’m so happy the families will have some more closure but man this is a super sad outcome especially for all 6 kids…this was a hard one for sure MOO :(
All 4 have been charged with 2 counts of first degree murder, 2 counts of kidnapping, and conspiracy to commit first degree murder.

I’m relieved that they’ve been charged, but I’m also grief-stricken.

I know how things usually go, but I was just somehow hoping the women weren’t actually dead. Not usually naïve, but didn’t want it to be true.

They certainly look ROUGH in those photos! I was a young grandma at 47, everyone always thought my first granddaughter was my daughter, and so TA being youngish and not the “knitting on the rocking chair grandma” made sense to me.

But YIKES!

In the end this recalls to me somewhat like the Murdaugh case, in that some local in a small town is considered powerful and illustrious, and literally believes they can get away with murder.

Heartbroken.
I'm stunned that T could get others to go along with what, presumably, was her idea. How could someone just shoot two women they really didn't know? Well, at least JK, an innocent. It really takes immoral beings to murder like this.

"Our agency would like to thank the Texas County Sheriff's Department, FBI – Federal Bureau of Investigation, Oklahoma Highway Patrol, Kansas Bureau of Investigation, Kansas Highway Patrol, and several other local agencies for assisting us with this case," the OSBI said

Counterclockwise from top-43-year-old Tad Bert Cullum; 54-year-old Tifany Machel Adams, 50-year-old Cole Earl Twombly, and 44-year-old Cora Twombly -photos Oklahoma State Bureau of Investigation
Counterclockwise from top-43-year-old Tad Bert Cullum; 54-year-old Tifany Machel Adams, 50-year-old Cole Earl Twombly, and 44-year-old Cora Twombly
Cora looks mad as heck! Granny looks like “they got me”. No comment on the other 2! Glad they got them. I was expecting granny and bf, not the others.

When you think, how did they THINK they'd get away with this?? it comes to light that this was likely Jilian's first time to supervise the visit, and they had no idea who she was. It seems likely they wouldn't have attempted this crime if they'd known she was the pastor's wife and youth programs director, who couldn't just "go missing" with no one noticing and following up. Additionally, she is listed as "Killian Kelley" on the court document dated March 20, so it seems like they wouldn't have been able to figure out who she was before committing this crime.
Jilian being a minister’s wife and a mom of 4 never entered into the equation when deciding to commit these crimes, imho! Why would anyone so callous care who Jilian was? They were murdering 2 innocent people! I’m not following your train of thought. Sorry.
MOO

Jilian being a minister’s wife and a mom of 4 never entered into the equation when deciding to commit these crimes, imho! Why would anyone so callous care who Jilian was? They were murdering 2 innocent people! I’m not following your train of thought. Sorry.
MOO
Not the OP but JK as a pastor's wife and mother may have propelled this story into the media spotlight, blowing it up in a way the four murdering morons hadn't anticipated.

I hope it all comes to light now.

Evil evil evil four square.

JMO

MOO
She's saying that by killing her, they were guaranteeing this case would get even more attention than it otherwise would have. On its face, that's a low risk victim if there ever was one, and those victims tend to get much more attention than high risk victims.

I don't think this did factor into their thinking though.

MOO
I'm sorry you're not following my train of thought, also. Typically, when prominent people in the community go missing, the less chance that their disappearance will go unnoticed. That's just how it works, sadly.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Sleuthy1101