OK OK, Veronica Butler 27 & Jilian Kelley 39, Vehicle Abandoned, Texas County, 30 Mar 2024 #2 *Arrests*

Status
Not open for further replies.
Mentioned previously by another WSer but I wonder if one of these women did possibly get a photo of the approaching vehicle(s)/ the suspects before being shot or maybe one of the victims turned their phone on to record audio before the shooting as they were being ambushed.
Despite being in a poor cell area/ bad or spotty reception at best a photo or audio would still be on the cloud despite a phone being destroyed, right?
OSBI didn’t have any trouble figuring out exactly who all was involved in this crime.
Excellent police & detective work, FBI work, US Marshals work IMHO

This woman could not be any more self-righteous. I can only imagine what she's telling LE.

ABC 7 News asked the Oklahoma State Bureau of Investigation if that means they believe the four suspects kidnapped and murdered Veronica Butler and Jilian Kelley.

"Based on information and evidence obtained during the course of the investigation, we believe it was appropriate to charge all four suspects with murder," said Hunter McKee.

I’m wondering if one of the victims had an Apple Watch on? That can record and also give exact location. Someone supervising a custody visit may have it on for the entire trip! The Perps may have confiscated phones and been unaware of the watch having same capabilities! Possibly the car was a wifi “hot spot” with a carrier which means the car would pick up transmissions from the phone carrier as well as wifi. Something led the OSBI and I feel it’s a combination of GPS and phone/watch information! If TA actually confessed they showed her something or she listened to something where she realized she had no way out in my opinion!

Maybe the families can sue. Grandma deserves to lose it all.

I’m wondering if one of the victims had an Apple Watch on? That can record and also give exact location. Someone supervising a custody visit may have it on for the entire trip! The Perps may have confiscated phones and been unaware of the watch having same capabilities! Possibly the car was a wifi “hot spot” with a carrier which means the car would pick up transmissions from the phone carrier as well as wifi. Something led the OSBI and I feel it’s a combination of GPS and phone/watch information! If TA actually confessed they showed her something or she listened to something where she realized she had no way out in my opinion!
JK husband arrived quickly too. He may have even been on the phone with her. This was her first time IIRC and she may have been nervous about going into this situation.

Well, that is so sad. :(
Entire story is sad. JK absolutely an innocent. Six children w/o a mother. Families disrupted forever. Stains that children will remember for a lifetime. Likely three misinformed people who should not have been involved who will spend years in jail or worse. OK has a death penalty. All it took was one person.

Clearly the Twombly's participated fully, they are both charged with the same things as Tifany & Tad. I don't think either were mislead, JMO.
I agree. Thank heavens criminals are so stupid. There is no way this would have ever looked like a stranger abduction. Grandma is powerless now. Great job by LE.

How very sad for the children, that adults they trusted were so evil. And all of the kids who are now without a mom at the hands of evil. Again. Now that grandmother will never see those kids. And can sit in prison thinking about that. Glad FBI stepped in. Hoping for good attorneys. I have a feeling a plea deal or two will locate the women. So sad. Thankful for the brave person to turn them in. Again the rippling effect of evil.

The only one who looks like they realize w-tf they've done is Mrs. Twombly.
The guys look like they were caught peeing in public while intoxicated.
Grandma I don't even have words. She looks like "oh well". Self-pity? No remorse in that face.

Mentioned previously by another WSer but I wonder if one of these women did possibly get a photo of the approaching vehicle(s)/ the suspects before being shot or maybe one of the victims turned their phone on to record audio before the shooting as they were being ambushed.
Despite being in a poor cell area/ bad or spotty reception at best a photo or audio would still be on the cloud despite a phone being destroyed, right?
OSBI didn’t have any trouble figuring out exactly who all was involved in this crime.
Excellent police & detective work, FBI work, US Marshals work IMHO
That seems very likely, just as many surmised the women may have been in touch with their husbands at some point. Perhaps they were being followed, forced off the road, etc. and took photos.

Criminals today planning to murder someone like this should really consider some other form of revenge. People carry enough high tech items today that make it easy to track and take photos and video. LE can retrieve data going back 10 yrs or more to show where killers and victims were at the time of a murder or abduction (Rex Heuermann). They can find digital needles in haystacks to find the name of a killer and where he’s standing when he calls or meets a victim. They can identify and retrieve data from burner phones.

I’m glad more LE agencies are choosing to use these tools today. JMO

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members