OK OK, Veronica Butler 27 & Jilian Kelley 39, Vehicle Abandoned, Texas County, 30 Mar 2024 #2 *Arrests*

Status
Not open for further replies.
Wow. I haven't kept up with this case but I can't say I'm not shocked. Those big fish in little ponds can do some damage when they think they're above the law. Murdaugh is a perfect example. TA's ability to get people to do her bidding is frightening. <modsnip - please leave religion out of this> Those poor kids.

Last edited by a moderator:
<modsnip - quoted post was removed because it was not victim friendly. The following remark is addressing the father of the children>

I assume he's not involved since he wasn't arrested and LE says there are no other suspects.

Last edited by a moderator:
Hopefully, the kids will not make a visit to someone who killed their mother. Maybe to witness her execution...
I wouldn't hold my breath. I can think of numerous cases where a parent or close relative murdered the other parent and the kids don't appear to abandon the murderous parents - OJ, to name one of many.

Well, all caught up. Tiffany is, no doubt, the leader of the pack, IMO. I believe one or more of the suspects will flip on the others, sooner than later. What a travesty for the children and loved ones of the two victims. It will be interesting to learn what the Twomblys stood to gain for their participation. I do not believe the biological dad is/was involved but it is really hard to know, I would be surprised to learn that he may have been involved. I also suspect that the four plotted how to respond to investigators if any were questioned or arrested. I think Tiffany's boyfriend is likely under her spell and is a big player in this case. What a senseless and shameful crime. I just don't get it!

I assume he's not involved since he wasn't arrested and LE says there are no other suspects.
I also think he is probably not involved in this. It seems his mother was pretty upset with him about how he was living his life. He may have not liked Veronica and fought with her but it doesn't seem like he had any knowledge that this was being planned.

I sincerely hope this young man gets his life together so he can be a good parent for his children.

Just sitting here this morning and wondering what else would TA find important enough to kill for?

What else have these 4 degenerates been up to?

Some skeletons might start falling out of closets in the near future.

MOO

Once they are transferred to prison, they’ll probably go to Big Mac, the Oklahoma State Penitentiary
View attachment 497108
Thank you, imstilla.grandma. Lovely! I think I will order that as a wall mural. Now, why is the penitentiary referred to as "Big Mac", you ask? Not for the cuisine -- far from it. I am guessing it is because of its location: McAlester, OK.

I'm sorry you're not following my train of thought, also. Typically, when prominent people in the community go missing, the less chance that their disappearance will go unnoticed. That's just how it works, sadly.
I think the shock of this happening where it did is what propelled it. If you’ve ever been to Hugoton, it’s a friendly tight knit town. Small town, USA. If you can’t feel safe there…this town has been really shaken. In my opinion, we are so desensitized by hearing about big city crimes. When you hear about something like this you never think it could happen in such a place.

Grandmother Tifany Adams certainly aged badly in the last 5 years! Tifany, the ring leader, must have convinced Cora and Cole that she was untouchable for them to be involved with the planned murder of Jilian Kelley.

I'm curious whether Cora and Cole had all the fact when they participated in the murders. Did they know that Veronica was not alone? Did they know that Veronica had just filed an affidavit to remove supervised visitation, and increase visitation to overnight visits? Did they realize that everyone would know who was responsible within 24 hours of the kidnappings?

View attachment 497101

View attachment 497102

Dailymail
Have to wonder what substances were involved in those aging processes. Jmo.

I wouldn't hold my breath. I can think of numerous cases where a parent or close relative murdered the other parent and the kids don't appear to abandon the murderous parents - OJ, to name one of many.
Depends on conviction I suppose. OJ was found “innocent” hopefully on this case VB’s two sweeties will be laced in a stable home. They will be torn away from the homes they knew. Seems like JK’s church community will offer loving support to her family. I hope the other 2 kiddos will receive the same.

Have to wonder what substances were involved in those aging processes. Jmo.

That's possible, though hatred and malice don't look good on anyone. (Also, I can't tell if her FB photos were edited.)

I too am wishing the very best for Dad if he was unaware and uninvolved. May he dedicate himself to his recovery and his children! I hope he will be getting therapy for the trauma caused by his mother.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
zootopian2