OK OK, Veronica Butler 27 & Jilian Kelley 39, Vehicle Abandoned, Texas County, 30 Mar 2024 #3 *Arrests*

Status
Not open for further replies.
Astounded. Still trying to understand why the involvement of others. It's not like the C&CT were even directly impacted by court cases. Is it so easy to talk someone into committing murder, knowing there could be a possible death penalty?

If this article true, I don’t for a moment believe there were any inappropriate occurrences pertaining to the care of VB’s children while in her custody or what would be the point of trying to seek full custody? Perhaps she was prepared to refute what caused a Judge to grant her supervised visitation only. Would there be repercussions if the grandmother made false accusations to the Court during prior hearings? VB’s tenacity and dedication as a mother has to be admired however it unknowingly resulted in her death IMO. When her children are older perhaps learning of this will bring a small amount of comfort.

I strongly believe the grandmother suspected she would soon lose custody of her grandchildren and pure and simple ‘losing’ was at the centre of the motive to murder. JMO

NewsNation previously reported Butler and the father of her children were embroiled in a bitter custody battle, and that just 10 days before the women went missing, Butler had filed a petition in court for more visitation with her children and was seeking full custody.

A court hearing was set for this Wednesday, when Butler was expected to seek full custody.

OSBI is not revealing details about what happened or the actions of each suspect, but a custody dispute may be linked to a motive.

Back to the topic of how many marriages TA has had. Some have said 4 or 5. The question is: are these former spouses alive? If not, did they die of natural causes, an accident, or suicide? How about homicide or "undetermined" or "pending"?

From Wikipedia: "The [causes of death] classifications are natural, accidental, suicide, homicide, undetermined, and pending. Only medical examiner's and coroners may use all of the manners of death. Other certifiers must use natural or refer the death to the medical examiner. The manner of death is determined by the medical examiner."

CDC - Stats for Oklahoma

I hope the authorities are thoroughly checking into her past.
Bolding mine.
All of this, esp. the bolded !

To be charged with murder of not just one but two people is pretty hard core and absolutely I'm certain LE will be checking the people around Tifany A.
Eek.
Omo.

UPDATE- On April 14, the OSBI, FBI – Federal Bureau of Investigation, Texas County Sheriff's Department, and the Office of the Oklahoma Chief Medical Examiner recovered two deceased persons in rural Texas County.

Both individuals will be transported to the Medical Examiner’s Office to determine identification, as well as cause and manner of death. This is still an ongoing investigation.

We are “Protecting Oklahoma one Partnership at a time.”
#OSBI #OneTeamOneMission

I think we know.

Somebody is taking already. I sure as hell hope it isn't grandma trying to throw the other three under the bus. I think we all know who the mastermind and driving force behind this was.
Same, although any information she gave would still need to be vetted. If it looked to us since day one she was the one behind this, you can bet LE felt the same way.

Something like that would merely save her life, at most.

Astounded. Still trying to understand why the involvement of others. It's not like the C&CT were even directly impacted by court cases. Is it so easy to talk someone into committing murder, knowing there could be a possible death penalty?
Money talks. I imagine the thought process was “if none of us say anything, they’ll never figure out what happened. They’ll never find those bodies.”

Or something.

When was the last time someone was executed in the state of Oklahoma?

Last edited:
When was the last time someone was executed in the state of Oklahoma?
There was one November 30, 2023

Also:

Hancock was the fourth Oklahoma inmate executed in 2023 and the 11th since the process resumed in 2021 after a nearly six-year moratorium was lifted. Oklahoma has executed more inmates per capita than any other state since the 1976 reinstatement of the death penalty.

Money talks. I imagine the thought process was “if none of us say anything, they’ll never figure out what happened. They’ll never find those bodies.”

Or something.

Yeah people who commit crimes never think they’ll get caught. Maybe someone was supposed to drive and hide the vehicle somewhere and failed to cooperate?

I do wonder what they will plead...each of them.
Or maybe one of them already has a deal if the person talked.
If there's a trial, do they each get one or are they tried together?
I guess it's premature to consider any of this.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Ms.Hart