OK OK, Veronica Butler 27 & Jilian Kelley 39, Vehicle Abandoned, Texas County, 30 Mar 2024 #3 *Arrests*

Status
Not open for further replies.
Not much info, but the way Hunter McKee said "brutal crime" makes me wonder about what these women had to endure at the hands of these evil people.

I hope those sweet kids can get through this tragic event with the love of those around them.

<3

MOO

Well heck.....we didn't really learn much. I expected otherwise.

At least we know the children are safe. And that the locals were really helpful with tips, etc. And that as soon as the medical examiner determines the identity of the two bodies and the cause and manner of death, LE will release this information to the public.

Not much they could say with the ongoing investigation.

Not much info, but the way Hunter McKee said "brutal crime" makes me wonder about what these women had to endure at the hands of these evil people.

I hope those sweet kids can get through this tragic event with the love of those around them.

<3

MOO
Hope that the children are being shielded from these details.

At least we know the children are safe. And that the locals were really helpful with tips, etc. And that as soon as the medical examiner determines the identity of the two bodies and the cause and manner of death, LE will release this information to the public.

Not much they could say with the ongoing investigation.
Also, that LE was very actively pursuing the case - not letting it languish as some suggested.

My heart goes out to the children of both women. How do they even begin to process such a thing? Particularly Veronica's? Grandma killed mommy. Just horrible.

Last edited:

<3

MOO
Brutal in the sense that they were intercepted on the highway, at least one car window was shattered (gun shot?), blood in and around their vehicle means that while injured they were removed from the vehicle, dragged/ tossed into a different vehicle, taken to a remote location, bodies buried or hidden.

Also, that LE was very actively pursuing the case - not letting it languish as some suggested.
Yeah, this played out as I expected, especially knowing the agencies that were involved. Silence followed by an explosion.

I found the lack of updates to be incredibly encouraging, as it gave an insight as to how focused the investigation was.

During the conference, officials were unable to confirm the bodies found were Kelley and Butler, but did say this was a targeted case.

Butler’s fiancé was the one who became worried and started looking for the vehicle, NewsNation’s Laura Ingle reported. Investigators and family members have not indicated whether the grandmother — who has custody of the children — showed up at the gas station March 30.

Yeah, for sure. Reverse Botox and photoshop??
Thinking of the famous quote from Roald Dahl's book The Twits.

“If a person has ugly thoughts, it begins to show on the face. And when that person has ugly thoughts every day, every week, every year, the face gets uglier and uglier until you can hardly bear to look at it.

A person who has good thoughts cannot ever be ugly. You can have a wonky nose and a crooked mouth and a double chin and stick-out teeth, but if you have good thoughts it will shine out of your face like sunbeams and you will always look lovely.”

Screenshot (336) - Copy.pngoklahoma-sooners-25-661b2bf58f7a6.png

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member