OK OK, Veronica Butler 27 & Jilian Kelley 39, Vehicle Abandoned, Texas County, 30 Mar 2024 #3 *Arrests*

Status
Not open for further replies.
And Cora Cole?

I'm kind of surprised they did not redact those names since those people haven't been arrested.

At some point, I think these extra people should be arrested. Not for killing the women, but for planning to kill VB. She mentions Grice and another Cora, Cora Cole. Is there another Cora, or not?

"The daughter also disclosed that other attempts to kill Butler occurred during February of 2024 near Hugoton, Kansas, in which Adams, Cullum, Cole, Cora and Grice went to Hugoton, but Butler did not leave her residence."

....."The daughter said she was told by Cora that Adams, Cullum, Cora Cole and Paul Grice were involved in the deaths of Butler and Kelley."
I believe it’s supposed to be “Cora, Cole…” as in Cora and Cole Twombley. Not another person. In the actual screenshot of the document it is written that way with a comma.

At some point, I think these extra people should be arrested. Not for killing the women, but for planning to kill VB. She mentions Grice and another Cora, Cora Cole. Is there another Cora, or not?

"The daughter also disclosed that other attempts to kill Butler occurred during February of 2024 near Hugoton, Kansas, in which Adams, Cullum, Cole, Cora and Grice went to Hugoton, but Butler did not leave her residence."

....."The daughter said she was told by Cora that Adams, Cullum, Cora Cole and Paul Grice were involved in the deaths of Butler and Kelley."
I think it is just a typo and they’ve missed a comma. So it should read “Adams, Cullum, Cora, Cole and Paul Grice”

Think its just missing a comma but Grice is new.

So, if I have this correct, according to Cora's daughter (CW):

Cora & Cole left their home the evening of 3/29 telling CW that they wouldn't be back until the morning because they were going on a "mission." They left with a pickup and a flatbed.
Cora & Cole returned around noon on 3/30 with the pickup and flatbed. CW was asked to clean the interior of the pickup.

Per CW, Cora & Cole were merely there to block VB & JK from driving the normal route and send them toward the area where Tifany, Tad and Paul Grice (new player?) were waiting for them and the assumed killers. My musings here: Who is Paul, why wasn't he arrested as well? Did Cora purposefully tell her daughter they didn't have a part in the murder? Or were they really just acting to "block" and then helped dispose of the bodies?

Three burner phones are discussed, ending in 5752, 9141 & 9085. This part of the aff reads strangely to me.

On 3/30 PRIOR to the disappearances:
9141 & 0985 were at the Twombly residence, then went to Tad's residence.
VB & JK disappear likely around 9:42 am when their cellphones drop from service.
At 10:05 & 10:16 9085 & 5727 were at Tad's residence.
Between 10:16 to 10:35, 5727 & 9085 were at a property 8.5 miles away (where we assume the bodies were found based on the description on the aff).

The aff says "It was learned that all three phones were at the area where Butler's car was located and the last known location of Butler and Kelley at the time of their disappearance." It then goes on to list which phone was where and when - but does not list any times for when the phones were at the car location. Unless I'm reading that horrible sentence with 70 commas incorrectly.

So, it seems they didn't use 9141 for anything substantial? And who was at the Twombly residence prior to 10am? CW apparently was still sleeping and thought her parents never came home - but someone was there with the two burners.

View attachment 497343
View attachment 497344
View attachment 497345

Thank you for posting.

What caught my eye in here - amongst all the other revelations - was this on page 2:

“Reportedly the officer told Rickman he believed the children were better off in Adams’ care.”

I wonder who that officer is? And why that individual made that statement?

Perhaps IMO some additional investigation on that point is already underway or needed?
MOO

Want to know about Paul Grice, and why he was not arrested. Also, want to know about Jamie Beasley, and if TC was actually leasing the property VB and JK were found on, or if he had any prior knowledge....I really hope VB and JK weren't buried alive. I think the "kidnapping" portion comes in with them forcibly stopping VB car, forcibly removing VB and JK from the vehicle, and if they were still alive, forcing them into another vehicle. I know I'm not supposed to name call, Tricia, but WHAT A BUNCH OF DIPSTICKS.

Did anyone post this?
Cora raises puppies and has 1.2k facebook friends...

1.2k very shocked facebook friends...

Cora, we hardly knew ya

JMO
Her husband's FB is crazy to read given the current circumstances.

Whoa. From the article.. was TA threatening to harm the custody judge?

“Rickman’s grandmother reported in February 2024, Rickman told her they didn’t have to worry about the custody battle much longer because Adams had it under control, that Adams knew the path the judge walked to work, and “we will take out Veronica at drop off.”

Appears that way to me, hopefully additional charges forthcoming!

Adding Dulos, but sadly he took the location of Jennifer with him when he ended his life.
So sad, but I believe his co-conspirator does know where Jennifer's body is.

<modsnip: Quoted post was removed>I'm just trying to think of the timing here. The Twombly's had to have known the gig was up after Cora's daughter was interviewed. I wonder if they arrived at some sort of plan to minimize their involvement and point the finger at TA and TC, like it was under duress.

Last edited by a moderator:
While this case is different from the Daybell/Vallow case, in the court documents, the daughter (CW) mentions there was a group of five of them that had their own anti-govenment/religious group called "God's Misfits."

They are misfits -- but the similarity in both cases seemingly setting up a fringe religious group and then appointing themselves judge, jury, and executioner is odd.

Want to know about Paul Grice, and why he was not arrested. Also, want to know about Jamie Beasley, and if TC was actually leasing the property VB and JK were found on, or if he had any prior knowledge....I really hope VB and JK weren't buried alive. I think the "kidnapping" portion comes in with them forcibly stopping VB car, forcibly removing VB and JK from the vehicle, and if they were still alive, forcing them into another vehicle. I know I'm not supposed to name call, Tricia, but WHAT A BUNCH OF DIPSTICKS.
The property owner probably had no idea these monsters were hiding bodies on his property. But why on earth isn't this PG arrested too?

And what about Clint Twombly? His blue flatbed pick up was used that day.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
imaguppynotashark