The Blue Barrel in the Bedroom? #2

Status
Not open for further replies.
So besides family, friends and former ptential srrest vics..DP had a large volume of people to access for help..but the question remains..who did he choose? And did they know what they were part of at that time?

One other that we haven't considered is stepfather.
We have heard from Drew P's mother, but there has not been any father or stepfather in the picture. How old is his mother?

Drew's mother is Betty Morphey, age 79. Her husband, I presume, is Albert J. Morphey. There hasn't been any mention of Albert, and I wonder if he's deceased and Betty Morphey is a widow?

Drew's mother is Betty Morphey, age 79. Her husband, I presume, is Albert J. Morphey. There hasn't been any mention of Albert, and I wonder if he's deceased and Betty Morphey is a widow?

Wonder if Albert got on Drew's bad side or Drew did a little "favor " for mommy? Bye bye Albert?

I still think that this person either doesn't know anything about the barrel disposal or doesn't remember due to the suicide attempt..which means they still have no body..and they need to find that both for the family and to make an air tight case. Remember Drew's lawyers could come forward and say this person is mentally ill, they tried to commit suicide, and they do not have any credence in their story.

TGI:

Your last comment should be on the "The Trail of Drews Dead Bodies". :)

Correct me If I am wrong. But I didn't think LE said Stacy's case was a homicide until AFTER Kathleen's exhumation????
Authorities Name Cop Suspect in 4th Wife's Disappearance
Plan to Exhume 3rd Ex-Wife's Body

Friday, November 09, 2007

BOLINGBROOK, Ill. — Authorities named a Bolingbrook police sergeant a suspect Friday in the disappearance of his 23-year-old wife and announced plans to exhume the body of his ex-wife.

"Drew Peterson went to being a person of interest to clearly a suspect," said Illinois State Police Capt. Carl Dorbrich at a press conference.

DD:

Is there anywhere that has been said/written that is "unknown male" has been released from the hospital?? Or even, that he is still in the hospital??

Right now...........it's all hearsay. Was this leaked from a family source, media, or whom???

I'm thinking the LE has known who helped move the barrel since the beginning, perhaps from speaking the the two teen boys. The barrel move was during the daylight hours, so the boys would have been awake.
Are you sure it was daylight hours? I was under the impression it was later on Sunday night.

Fox said that LE has reportedly confiscated blue barrels from some company. I missed what they said exactly. Anyone catch that?!

We only know what's been reported in the media. Someone, presumedly a family member, helped DP moved the blue barrel from the house to the car, and the next day tried to commit suicide.

That's the extent of our information. We don't know how this guy tried to commit suicide. Did he overdose on pills, cut his wrists, shoot himself, or whatever method he might have tried. He could have been hospitalized for a period of time. Since it's been a month, we can assume the guy is no longer hospitalized, unless he's gone into some sort of mental facility.

I think the police have known this since the beginning. It's quite possible that one of the two older boys have told LE that Uncle So and So was there visiting DP. When LE went to interview the guy, they learned his was in the hospital after a suicide attempt.

MORPHEY, THOMAS C (Age 40)
spacer.gif
AvailableDARIEN, ILPossible Relatives:
spacer.gif

MORPHEY, P*TR*C*A A
spacer.gif

MORPHEY, TOM C (Age 44)
spacer.gif

MORPHEY, ALB*RT J (Age 77)
spacer.gif

MORPHEY, JOHN C (Age 41

Looks like there are 2 stepbrothers. Coincidentally, Randy Mucha is from Darien IL, too.

FocusFactor at ctv googled & found this:

Albert & Betty Morphey have a son, Thomas C Morphey, 40 yrs old...Drew's father was Donald...

also, i got a response from Randy Mucha...he said that Steve DID go to Mexico a couple of weeks ago, for a week...it had been planned for 6 months...was a belated honeymoon..

I heard it was a "family member related by marriage." Rumors were flying that Drew's brother was in the hospital because he attempted suicide. Does anyone remember this? It was weeks ago. Some posters mused over whether to call the hospital. It appears that it was actually the brother-in-law, not the brother.

I just do not understand why he wouldn't do the right thing and cooperate with police. My goodness--wouldn't we all do the right thing? That family knows the dirty secrets of Drew Peterson. This behavior did not just start.

Drew's mother is Betty Morphey, age 79. Her husband, I presume, is Albert J. Morphey.
There hasn't been any mention of Albert, and I wonder if he's deceased and Betty Morphey is a widow?[/
Betty Morphey mentioned in her telephone interview that her husband had recently had heart problems, so no, he is not deceased.

Also, in one video I saw the Senior Morpheys going up the porch into DP's house.

I heard it was a "family member related by marriage." Rumors were flying that Drew's brother was in the hospital because he attempted suicide. Does anyone remember this? It was weeks ago. Some posters mused over whether to call the hospital. It appears that it was actually the brother-in-law, not the brother.

I just do not understand why he wouldn't do the right thing and cooperate with police. My goodness--wouldn't we all do the right thing? That family knows the dirty secrets of Drew Peterson. This behavior did not just start.

ya know, with all the rumors flying around, it's possible the person that's not cooperating is this Michael Robinson person

http://cbs2chicago.com/local/peterson.disappearance.barrel.2.597160.html

Meanwhile sources say police want Michael Robinson, a longtime friend of Drew Peterson's, to take a polygraph.

When asked why he would not take the polygraph, Robinson said, "I can tell you that when they start invading my personal life then I'm not going to take the polygraph."

DD:

Is there anywhere that has been said/written that is "unknown male" has been released from the hospital?? Or even, that he is still in the hospital??

Right now...........it's all hearsay. Was this leaked from a family source, media, or whom???

I don't think I ever said anything about rather or not he was still in the hospital..and I have never heard one way or the other if he has been released. But I do beleive a discussion between his doctor , himself and a family memeber of his would have led to releasing the info to LE. And I do beleive that happened early on in the case. Now I think they are hoping by releasing a small bite of info they will get someone else to come forward that can add that last piece to finding her body. How long Le has had this info and rather or not they have more info from him is up to speculation at this point..as well as his ID. So this is what we love at WS..a good tidbit of info to fuel our thinking process.

I don't think I ever said anything about rather or not he was still in the hospital..and I have never heard one way or the other if he has been released. But I do beleive a discussion between his doctor , himself and a family memeber of his would have led to releasing the info to LE. And I do beleive that happened early on in the case. Now I think they are hoping by releasing a small bite of info they will get someone else to come forward that can add that last piece to finding her body. How long Le has had this info and rather or not they have more info from him is up to speculation at this point..as well as his ID. So this is what we love at WS..a good tidbit of info to fuel our thinking process.

right, it could have been leaked thru all sorts of 'avenues'....the lady neighbor (forgot her name, but she's been all over the news being interviewed) said that she knew DP visited a friend in the hospital during all of this...

http://cbs2chicago.com/local/peterson.disappearance.barrel.2.597160.html

Stacy's friend and neighbor, Sharon Bychowski, says Drew did visit someone in the hospital a few days after Stacy disappeared.

She also says police did ask her about a barrel immediately after Stacy disappeared.

That could be either the bro in law or a step brother.

Where did you get your info?
the news (Fox tv). Has anyone in IL heard of Rice Lake? Saw that a Tom Morphey and a John Morphey aka Team Morphey did some fishing there. Could be DP's brothers

http://www.fishinginfo.com/photoalbum/database/listings/l0124.html
[QUOTE Team Morphey Scores Big on Rice Lake
LISTING PHOTOS
Click photo to enlarge

Team Morphey

MLS # Here's 3 muskies caught in 1 1/2 days on Rice Lake. Tom Morphey caught his first musky ever- a 36" fish. John Morphey caught his first 2 muskies in 18 years- a 32" fish, and a 34 1/2" fish, which was his first legal fish. All fish were caught on Suicks- black on overcast Friday 11/2 and gold on sunny Saturday 11/3. We're not sure of the weight or girth of any of the 3 fish. The attachments are as follows: Musky 1 - caught by Tom Morphey- 36" on 11/2/01- Rice Lake on a black Suick- reported by Arrowhead Resort Musky 2 - caught by John Morphey- 32" on 11/2/01- Rice Lake on a black Suick- reported by Arrowhead Resort Musky 3- caught by John Morphey- 34 1/2" on 11/3/01- Rice Lake on a gold Suick- reported by Arrowhead Resort John Morphey
Team Morphey Scores Big on Rice Lake ()
][/QUOTE]

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members