Skyla Whitaker, 11, & Taylor Placker 13 - Found Murdered - #5

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
I agree and now we know that Joe Placker wasn't even a big player in the Federal case. I just still do not see why any family members would do this...even the family members that have less than spotless records. That seems even more unrealistic that they would just go shoot two girls, one who was their own kin.:waitasec:

I think it is like you are suggesting. Sometime between 4:30pm and 5:20pm I do think he saw them on the road somewhere before they were killed. What happened before they were killed when he did see them, I have no clue but imo he then formed the intent he was going to kill them both.

He certainly had the opportunity and he took it.

imoo

He was a small player in the case, but there must have been alot of money changing hands. I was thinking about this while I was driving home. The contraband ciggies might actually have been more profitable than the stolen guns. If the ciggies were being removed from warehouses on a reservation, it could explain why the POI may be N.A. Either he was the link for getting the cigarettes or the Bandidos were horning in on his turf? :waitasec:

He also got out of the case relatively early. Some of the other defendants are still on the hook. I think it is possible that this was a warning to him. But wouldn't it be better to just kill him to shut him up? :waitasec:

So out of curiousity here... I noticed that alot of emphasis has been put on the family / family tree. Do you guys suspect the family is involved or responsible for these two little girls deaths?

I think the general consensus is that a family member did not kill the two girls, but that a family member who's involved in criminal activity, has created enemies who took revenge against that family member involved in criminal activity, by killing one of his family members - Taylor. Skyla was killed because she was with Taylor.

:clap::clap:

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mygirlsadie
So out of curiousity here... I noticed that alot of emphasis has been put on the family / family tree. Do you guys suspect the family is involved or responsible for these two little girls deaths?

I think the general consensus is that a family member did not kill the two girls, but that a family member who's involved in criminal activity, has created enemies who took revenge against that family member involved in criminal activity, by killing one of his family members - Taylor. Skyla was killed because she was with Taylor.

Your right that it was an overkill. IMO, if someone didn't want them to talk, it would just be a simple shot to the heart, or any vital organ. But it wasn't, they had to do an execution style of killing. IMO, I just can't see this being done by younger teens to late teens.

Those ages IMO do not have the expertise to kill the way these angels were killed.

No problem on the ramblings, I understand. It comes from complete frustration with a senseless crime against two innocent angels. BTW, I love that you call them that. :blowkiss:

Littledeer, if these 's had any shooting/hunting experience, they could have done this. Even in their teens if they have been shooting over a long period of time even as a child. You do not need to be a "pro" to complete the job that this/these killers did.

If a pro wanted them dead, one shot to the head, maybe two. Period.

Hey, I'll have more "ramblings" I am sure! Just give me more time...I should reorganize my brain and thought process!!!!:crazy:

Thanks for reading my "stuff"...:blowkiss::blowkiss:

He was a small player in the case, but there must have been alot of money changing hands. I was thinking about this while I was driving home. The contraband ciggies might actually have been more profitable than the stolen guns. If the ciggies were being removed from warehouses on a reservation, it could explain why the POI may be N.A. Either he was the link for getting the cigarettes or the Bandidos were horning in on his turf? :waitasec:

He also got out of the case relatively early. Some of the other defendants are still on the hook. I think it is possible that this was a warning to him. But wouldn't it be better to just kill him to shut him up? :waitasec:

Your reasoning makes sense luthersmama :)

No specific reason for my thoughts, just some thoughts so I thought I would post them.

I think the girls were specifically targeted for some reason. Don't have any idea about the reason.
I think there were two people, one a bit older and more experienced. I think that the older one told the younger one to start shooting. I think the older one did the kill shots and enjoyed it. The ME's evidence may or may not support this, we'll see!
I think the girls knew at least one of the guys.
I don't think the POI is the killer, although he may be involved.

As I said, I have no idea why those thoughts popped into my head, but I figured since we don't really have much to go on, I may as well share!

The sentence says deferred and the facility says inactive. I don't think he is incarcerated at this time. I think the 2011 days is the date the 5yr deferred sentence expires?

It's important to note that there's two Joe Richard Plackers - one is Joe Placker senior and he's 55-years-old, and the other is his son, Joe Placker junior.

It appears that the Joe Placker that's a member of the Banditos motorcycle gang is Joe Placker senior, now age 55.

It's Joe Placker junior that's currently serving a prison sentence according to the court record that shows his picture - release date of 2011.

But..........the Joe Placker that has an arrest warrant for the 2003 bad check is ALSO Joe Placker junior. If he's got an arrest warrant, that must mean he was recently released from prison.

Even though the release date says 2011, he probably got credit for time served between arrest and conviction, and if Oklahoma is anything like other states, he may only have to serve two thirds of his sentence before being eligible for parole. So, I guess it's possible he's out of prison.

Edited to add............Joe Placker could still be in prison, the arrest warrant would be served there.

Doesn't this Joe Placker (Bandidos) have children of his own who would be targeted over a great niece out in the "middle of nowhere?"...if Taylor is even his relative.

Hope no one minds. But here are all the NON-FAMILY questions/discussions that have been held so far in this thread.

Why am I doing this? So posters can see that we are not all about just the "family".

Some of these I have not seen any responses to.

In regards to the position of the bodies, I know Skyla's grandmother saw them face up, but could that be because of the EMTs? Is it possible they were face down but turned over by the EMTs? I know there has been a lot of discussion on how we think they would have fallen after being shot. I thought if they were moved in the course of the EMTs work, it may make more sense.

Just a question: Is it possible for a profiler to place the poi with a tribe affiliation?
That didn't sound right, I mean by looks.

Other than Chris (if I am not mistaken who was arrested), does anyone know if there are any other family members who are no longer in the vincity since the girls were murdered? I'm just wondering if the police, FBI, etc. might have moved them to a safer place? Other than SS who lives I believe approx. 70 miles away, do we have any other local posters that live in the area?
This guys picture needs to be splashed on the tv screen all around. Any word on AMW, NG, Greta, Larry King or anyone going to do a special on this????

Did this family go to any events, fairs, or carnivals over the weekend? Is it not possible that one or both of these angels hooked up with "someone" via email, mobile phone, or in person and told the where they lived? When they could meet?

We would also like to know what the girls did for the days preceding the event. Who did they talk to? LE already has the computer and they have the cell phone. Has it been mentioned if Skylar also had a cell phone?

Was this just a one night sleep over? Maybe this was Skylar's second night over or maybe the night before Taylor had slept over at Skylar's house??

Does anyone know how deep the water is under the bridge?? Are there any trails that were obvious in the ariel maps that showed County Line Road where the Plackers lived that maybe someone was on, including the girls?

So why would an outsider be on that road on that Sunday and it not be sexual?
Or...along another avenue...perhaps Taylor did take Skyla along to show her something or meet someone and Skyla threatened to tell?? I have no evidence or theory that this is what occurred or might have occurred...but we just don't know.

Lyn:

I think that the older one told the younger one to start shooting. I think the older one did the kill shots and enjoyed it.

Your post reminded me of the Malvo or Salvo case with the older man and the youger man shooting for the thrill of it on the East Coast until they got caught. Sorry, I don't have a link handy right now. The older man also did the kill shots until the younger one started.

Doesn't this Joe Placker (Bandidos) have children of his own who would be targeted over a great niece out in the "middle of nowhere?"...if Taylor is even his relative.

That is the part I don't understand.

Peter wasn't even involved in the gun running was he?

If someone was going to hit the bad Placker boys why would they go all the way to Weleetka to kill Peter's child and not one of Joe Placker's kids or grandkids?:waitasec:

imoo

Joe Richard Placker jr. is the one who is serving a five-year term for selling stolen guns. He's been married (to Ann Marie Davis) and divorced, and has three children. He would be Peter Placker's nephew. Interestingly, in the custody of the three children, primary custody of the oldest child was given to Joe Placker jr, and primary custody of the two younger children to his ex-wife, Ann Marie. With Joe in prison, who now has custody of his oldest child? Who IS his oldest child?

Do you think Taylor's dad could be Joe Richard Placker jr? I know it's been said that Taylor lives with her grandparents...but she calls them her parents. With all the confusion I wouldn't be too surprised if she called her great aunt and uncle grandma and grandpa...

Good Catch! I think thats definitely him. Interesting on the parole date..
Pic number 6 is the same pic Linda has on her page.

I think it said he was released in March but his parole time ended 5/19/08

OOPS Sorry.............that was right. I read it wrong.

Do you think Taylor's dad could be Joe Richard Placker jr? I know it's been said that Taylor lives with her grandparents...but she calls them her parents. With all the confusion I wouldn't be too surprised if she called her great aunt and uncle grandma and grandpa...

Ok this is interesting, going back to the Greta clip where it sounded like he said Richard Placker as her father, im wondering now if that is what he said, since there is Joe Sr. and Joe Jr, maybe he goes by Richard, and maybe he did say Richard as a freudian slip?? Or i could just be hearing it wrong still... thought that was interesting thou

oceanblueeyes:

If someone was going to hit the bad Placker boys why would they go all the way to Weleetka to kill Peter's child and not one of Joe Placker's kids or grandkids?:waitasec:

Not sure I understand your question. But according to LE the truck did have OK plates on it. I would think by now it it was a stolen truck, it would have been released by LE. Since they have not said it, then obviously whoever got the plates for the truck lives in OK.

Can you expand on your "go all the way to Weleetka" statement and if Peter and Joe both live in the area, that wouldn't make any difference of travel. IMO

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Backhand