DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
How old does he look? If you go to http://leonardpadilla.net/

Leonard has been a Bounty Hunter for over 32 years:

* US Air Force 1957-1963
* Law Degree, Lincoln Law School, 1980
* President and Chairman of the Board of Trustees of the Lorenzo Patino Law School 1982-present.
* Bounty Hunter 1975-present.

Using the 1957 Air Force reference: figure he was 18 going in. Subtract 18 from 1957 and you have 1939. That would make him, by my estimates, 69 years old.

Also, anyone ever hear of a middle name or initial.

Tech.... If I remember right leonard is his middle name.. I lost all my info on everyone when MY PUTER went poof about a month ago.. so have a new one with windows vista and its an experience for sure.. lol can't even remember where i found it but when he answers lovejac maybe he will say something about it.. i would never of thought that was his first name tho.. this is why I remember finding it.. prob why he goes by leonard.. lol he is a trip for sure.. but a great guy tho.. it would be interesting to sit down with him for a few hours and have a beer...

good luck to all and good health to HM and everyone...

MommaD

More on LP

http://www.smartvoter.org/2006/06/06/ca/sac/vote/padilla_j/paper1.html

About Leonard Padilla

-Born in Firebaugh, California
-Attended Grammar School in Toulumne, CA
-Graduated High School in Tulelake, CA, 1957
-Served in United States Air Force from 1957-1963. Stationed in various cities across the United States as well as Germany, France, and Libya.
-Honorably Discharged from the United States Air Force Reserves in 1963, with the rank of Buck Sergeant.
-Relocated to Sacramento in 1963
-Small Buisness owner, 1963-1975
-Graduated from Lincoln Law School with a J.D., 1975-1980.
-California Certified Bounty Hunter 1975-Present
-Founding president of the Mexican Patriotic Committee, 1971
-Member of the founding committee of the Mexican-American Chamber of Commerce, 1973
-Raised 5 children and proud grandparent of 5 grandsons.

Hope it helps

How we wish Caylee was laid to rest in a sealed casket in a properly dug grave marked with a proper memorial or at least a cross. Unfortunately, it wasn't that way. What I believe TES will come upon is something more like a remnant of her "burial" but it will provide needed information and a realization of what to do next.

Ahhh Tuba ..., yes, I wish (and we all do) that Caylee was laid to rest in a sealed casket. (a little pink casket, with lots of pink flowers and her favorite stuffed animal, and maybe a book or two). Cindy would have been able to say goodbye and grieve appropriately. Casey deprived her of that.

I am praying that TES will find Caylee, and that she will be "all together", if you know what I mean.

I am reminded of the Laci Peterson case. When Laci's body was discovered (she was 8 1/2 months pregnant with Conner), her Mom, Sharon, never gave a thought to "how much of the body was found".

Sharon was told shortly after that only Laci's torso was found, no arms. It was one of the hardest things that Sharon had to deal with because she said, Laci never had the chance to hold Conner, even in her casket. Even in death, Laci was never able to hold her baby.

I am one of the old timers from the time of the Scott Peterson trial. Sharon Rocha had such grace when she lost her daughter. I guess I expected more from CA and GA, but because of this thread, I understand that it will take some time before CA can come to grips about what happened.

Again, Tuba, thank you again for all of your insight. :blowkiss:

Laney

You are very welcome, Tuba.

I was getting nervous that I had cluttered the place with old news...kind of relieved.:)

I love this thread, too. This is the first thread I read when I log in.

BTW, I am glad you are here. I have no clue about astrology and have lots of questions. I think that every member that posts here is valued and appreciated.

This is an incredibly insightful thread, and I appreciate everyone who posts here.

Laney

More on LP

http://www.smartvoter.org/2006/06/06/ca/sac/vote/padilla_j/paper1.html

About Leonard Padilla

-Born in Firebaugh, California
-Attended Grammar School in Toulumne, CA
-Graduated High School in Tulelake, CA, 1957
-Served in United States Air Force from 1957-1963. Stationed in various cities across the United States as well as Germany, France, and Libya.
-Honorably Discharged from the United States Air Force Reserves in 1963, with the rank of Buck Sergeant.
-Relocated to Sacramento in 1963
-Small Buisness owner, 1963-1975
-Graduated from Lincoln Law School with a J.D., 1975-1980.
-California Certified Bounty Hunter 1975-Present
-Founding president of the Mexican Patriotic Committee, 1971
-Member of the founding committee of the Mexican-American Chamber of Commerce, 1973
-Raised 5 children and proud grandparent of 5 grandsons.

Hope it helps

Nice work, Mom!

Now we have place of birth Firebaugh, California and possible 7/10/39 birthdate supplied by CJM. If LP responds to Lovejac's email and confirms, we'll be set!!

Thanks to all of you, you rock!!!

Soulscape

Keep in mind, as I post this, we have NOT received verification that this is the correct birthdate! Hopefully LP will reply to Lovejac's email (maybe even today!!) and either confirm or supply the correct information.

However, I have cast the chart for 7/10/39, Firebaugh, CA which you can see here:

http://i428.photobucket.com/albums/qq5/Soulscape12/LeonardPadilla7-10-39.gif

If this is the correct birth data, Leonard has an almost perfect T-square, most impressive. I used an intuitive time of birth (the time on my computer clock as I entered the chart information) and got LEO RISING (seems appropriate, he sure likes his time in the limelight ---) with PLUTO conjunct Ascendant at 00 Leo closely opposite MARS conjunct Descendant at 2 Aquarius. This powerful opposition is squared by Saturn in House 10 (the career, what one is known for) at 00 Taurus. Quite a configuration for a Bounty Hunter.

Very powerful chart!

Thanks again to Lovejac for having the courage to email LP. I can hardly wait to see if he responds. --- Lovejac, if he does respond, could you email him back & pretty, pretty please with sugar on it ask for TIME OF BIRTH ??

Thanks,
Soulscape

OK, since we're on a roll here, here's my next challenge to the fantastic sleuths on this thread:

Can anyone track down Tim Miller's birth data??

The progressions and transits to both Tim's and Leonard's charts could give significant information as to whether they'll be successful.

Thanks for all your help,
Soulscape

Off topic, but I stumbled across a very interesting article this morning, containing summaries from highly knowledgeable astrologers regarding the upcoming presidential election, the economy and the January 20th inauguration. It's a fairly quick read and suitable for beginners and/or the astrologically curious.

See below link if you're interested...

http://www.astrodispatch.com/2008/11/01/election-astrology-2/

Thanks,
Soulscape

Keep in mind, as I post this, we have NOT received verification that this is the correct birthdate! Hopefully LP will reply to Lovejac's email (maybe even today!!) and either confirm or supply the correct information.

However, I have cast the chart for 7/10/39, Firebaugh, CA which you can see here:

http://i428.photobucket.com/albums/qq5/Soulscape12/LeonardPadilla7-10-39.gif

If this is the correct birth data, Leonard has an almost perfect T-square, most impressive. I used an intuitive time of birth (the time on my computer clock as I entered the chart information) and got LEO RISING (seems appropriate, he sure likes his time in the limelight ---) with PLUTO conjunct Ascendant at 00 Leo closely opposite MARS conjunct Descendant at 2 Aquarius. This powerful opposition is squared by Saturn in House 10 (the career, what one is known for) at 00 Taurus. Quite a configuration for a Bounty Hunter.

Very powerful chart!

Thanks again to Lovejac for having the courage to email LP. I can hardly wait to see if he responds. --- Lovejac, if he does respond, could you email him back & pretty, pretty please with sugar on it ask for TIME OF BIRTH ??

Thanks,
Soulscape

Good morning, awesome astrologers! I just checked my email and nothing yet from LP, however it is Sunday and from what I hear he is a family man so I doubt he is in his office today! Probably hanging with his 5 grandsons (WOW :eek:)

I will check my email after we get back from grocery shopping!

http://.com/2005/12/11/happy-birthday-tim-miller-of-texas-equusearch/

OK, since we're on a roll here, here's my next challenge to the fantastic sleuths on this thread:

Can anyone track down Tim Miller's birth data??

The progressions and transits to both Tim's and Leonard's charts could give significant information as to whether they'll be successful.

Thanks for all your help,
Soulscape

Thanks to all in this thread. I found this :birthday_party:Happy 59th Birthday!!! message to Tim, listed on 12-11- 2005. I did a search and found other posts which link this site so I am assuming it is not on the forbidden list. It is linked above.:blowkiss:

Hope this helps...

Thanks everybody for the good information & thank you Soulscape for mounting his horoscope. LP has made the most of his planetary array; his achievements are many. He is a most active participant in life & I don't think he has an inflated sense of his importance. He holds his own but is the rare guest on NG who is so relaxed it is contagious. Another feature of his character I appreciate is his will to share. He sees the value in even small details and facts, although I inspect his conclusions with care. The mtDNA - incest theory was absurd and offensive.

His friends at myspace complain that he is cut off when he tries to add information to the case and I agree, although I see he has gained respect during the progress of this prosecution & is now allowed some oxygen. One more Cancerian self-made man and NG, Scorpio that she is, should be grateful for his many contributions to her program.

One feature of a horoscope that has been insufficiently explained is the Moon. In event charts and horaries, we look to her for Activity. She is the agent of Change. She is the final member of the planetary congregation to add impulse in timing. As I did stress in the action coming in December, Mars is an extremely important activator and he is needed to "make things happen." The Moon refines that.

In the chart for the all-in TES, the Moon is in the H. of outcome and she is about to join the sudden surprise Uranus. Uranus jolts you out of flat routine. And the Moon comes upon him as the day's search wraps up. He is electric & telepathic and dogs and horses alert to Uranus because they don't have so many layers of presumption blocking the input such as we humans do. In late afternoon, the animals should be given their head, even more than is normally granted them.

We need to pray for clement weather for the searches.

http://i481.photobucket.com/albums/rr172/CausticSalt/TheftFraudTrial008.jpg

An appearance commanded in defense of criminal charges being tried on 17 November before Judge Stan Strickland at 9:30 a.m., Orlando. The favor of luck is with the Prosecution, in House 1. Both Venus and Jupiter lie in that House. There is a delay caused by Saturn and a complication due to Pluto but matters should go forward.

The Moon, or activity at hand, is in crisis. The Defendant is ruled by this Moon and is emotionally fraught. A prospective witness is CA, who was also a victim of theft but what are we to make of her testimony? CA's Venus is on the Part of Deceit & Trickery square her Moon, which sits on the cusp of the financial H. 2.

Part of Fortune is 29° Leo square Mars and in H. 8 which converts it into the Part of Misfortune, especially at the 29th degree. Therefore, the Defendant's half of the chart has no support. Mercury square Neptune not only insures that there is provable and known deception but leaves her Mercury-Sun att'y at a loss to refute the videos at the store and at the bank.

Pluto opposite the DSC is humiliating, mortifying really. But what can you truthfully expect when you reach your manicured claws into the assets of supposed dear ones and rake out everything that comes loose?

http://i481.photobucket.com/albums/rr172/CausticSalt/TheftFraudTrial008.jpg

But what can you truthfully expect when you reach your manicured claws into the assets of supposed dear ones and rake out everything that comes loose?

:clap::clap::clap::clap::clap:

Tuba - that statement is my nomination for sentence of the case -
it is elegant accurate and provokes images for me of pirates raiding
the treasure chest . I simply love it . My profession is in fiscal
auditing and I will never catch another thief without thinking
of this .

May all the thieves of your life have nice nails.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Clue Keeper