2008.08.17 Items Found by Searchers in Wooded Area

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
330wfoy.jpg

I wish I could tell what Yuri's holding and studying so intently. I can't tell what it is! Darn It is definately something pink.
Can anyone enlarge the pic? I can't.:crazy:

Thank you spamelope for the pic.

xkynwz.jpg

OMG

And yes I think the person who said maybe it was the CARRY BAG For the towel (the wet bag as we cal them) was RIGHT

And this pic of Yuri with the *pink* something or other looks Like it could be the TOWEL

which goes to my theory of her being wrapped in it

well that's why I mentioned he is a member here so he can tell you exactly.

oh OK thanks. I just want to know if I can find out the distance between where these items were found and where the body was found.

oh OK thanks. I just want to know if I can find out the distance between where these items were found and where the body was found.

From what someone said on another thread ? not sure where now ! It was about 5miles from the A house that these were found and Caylee was found 1/2 a mile from the A's house

Well wouldn't the searcher know if that matched the towel or not ?

Was it a flower print of a cami print ? The searcher would know that

Has he been sworn to secrecy ?

Where exactly did they find these items? I do believe that these items are somehow connected to this case.

Hopefully the searcher will answer, but I found this the other night when I was looking:

Miller and others were searching just a few feet from the parking lot of the Econ Soccer Complex on Yates Rd.

http://cayleeanthony.wordpress.com/2008/08/17/searchers-find-items-in-woods-police-examining/

I was looking for that info because LA had worn some knee socks and people were laughing at his appearance (knee socks in FL :crazy:). But when I saw the picture of him it looked to me like he had just come from some kind of sporting event - like a soccer game. Then I saw that the Econ Soccer Complex on Yates Rd is really close to the Amscot and my mind started racing! Well until someone else posted something else intriguing and I was off on that trail LOL.

I wish I could tell what Yuri's holding and studying so intently. I can't tell what it is! Darn It is definately something pink.
Can anyone enlarge the pic? I can't.:crazy:

Thank you spamelope for the pic.

Your welcome, sweetmop. I can't take credit, though-I got it from another site ;)

In particular that pink and white item I have always believed to be Caylee's towel

Just as a refresher and for those that haven't seen it

cayleetowel.jpg

Ive also blown up just the clothes/items found section

CayleeTowel2.jpg

These are the rest of the items found on that day.. Take in note the photos of the LE person carrying the BAGGED UP Pink and White ITEM and look how big it is..In the photo above with all the other stuff near the log it doesnt look that big, but when you see it in the BAGGED UP stuff with the LE guy it looks to be the size of - well - a towel !!

And of course then there is the plastic bag with what looks like a phone in it

And a Gas can.....

http://.net/index.php?topic=3276.0

Or you can look here as well for photos

http://www.clickorlando.com/slideshow/news/17213476/detail.html

In the 1st Link you can see that there is a pair of spotty knickers ? or are they BATHER BOTTOMS found , and a photo of Casey with the top matching part on PERHAPS ie a bra or a Bathing Biking Top..

Looking at the black singlet top, that is something that Casey has had similar on to in photos as well.

Look at the first photo of where they found these items. A few things that strike me about that photo is one, how much it looks like where the body was found, although it is not the same area. Two it looks like the photo that Nancy Botwin Posted in Caseys Photobucket thread here http://www.websleuths.com/forums/showthread.php?t=72608&page=15
Post number 374.
Of course its NOT that place, but it resembles it, even more so than the crime scene pic does. The photobucket photo has pot plant pots on the left hand side and has a brick ? paving ? through the middle...But is that Casey standing behind the word LOVE with jeans on and a black top ?

I think that this find on August 16th is very very important. I think that it all ties in to those of us of believe that Caylee drowned.

Personally I believe based on these photos and where this was and where the crime scene was with the remains discovered that Caylee Drowned, Casey Panicked and perhaps initally hid the body in the backyard, using that shovel of the neighbours. Then at some stage moved the body via her trunk, and perhaps kept the body in the trunk looking for a suitable place. Then I believe that these items of clothing and other items were dumped somewhere else..
I believe that is why Casey said "they haven't even found the damn clothes yet" I think that was to put people off , because in fact THEY HAD found the clothes. HER CLOTHES And Caylees towel, the missing mobile (as possilby indicated in that photo linked above) and Caseys Swimming bikini.
I believe that its possible that those items are *possibly* part of the evidence that connects Casey to this. But that hasn't been divulged yet.

I honestly believe that the towel in that August 16th find was Caylee's towel.

I'm not in the USA but from what I believe the Aug 16th find was 5miles and the remains was 1/2 mile from the Anthony's home..

In regards to the question of 'well what about the chloroform ? which everyone seems focused on , I think that if Caylee Drowned and took in all those pool chemicals that as the body decomposed *cry* that it emitted the natural chloroform as it does but at a much higher level because of the chemicals.

I think that we will see these items discovered August 16th come back into play in the not to distant future

*Note* This post and its links have been approved by Moderator Chicoliving :blowkiss::

I was wondering why this was bumped up! I think you are doing a great job with all these pictures and suspect you may be onto something. Do not let any "naysaysers" get ya down, ya hear? :blowkiss:

I've cropped out what looks like a figure in the material - maybe a Care Bear and a rabbit? Anyone recognize what characters these would be?

2nhmj5c.jpg

2vxlnar.jpg

This has been discussed on many threads over the last few months. The "found" pink and white item appears to have a glossy or satiny texture. It's not a towel. The colors are not even the same. The found item is pink and white. Caylee's towel is light pink and dark pink.

I have to agree the pink item looks like a sundress or flowing blouse. The underwear with the polka dots are not the same either. The "found" pair polka dots are few and far between, the pair she was wearing has allot more.

In looking at the pictures.. it didnt seem to me that the pink item was placed in a bag.. as much as the pink thing was the bag..
It looks like a nylon tote to me.. Im gonna go back and look at all those again..

Could it be something like this?

layndrybag.jpg
(Obviously in camo...this is a laundry bag)

Or this with the beans taken out...?

bbchair.jpg

From today's update thread, this link:

http://www.wftv.com/news/18343056/detail.html

Investigators also took soil samples from the Anthony home. Once defense attorney Jose Baez found out that the samples were taken as part of the evidence, he sent out his own team and they collected soil from the home for their forensic experts.

Sources tell WFTV investigators also took two pairs of sunglasses and a pink-zippered bag.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
rowan1978
Back