2008.08.17 Items Found by Searchers in Wooded Area

Now you can see why it is so great to be able to find things months later. We can compare old information to information being revealed and see how they compare.

Yep.....tags tags tags......wish I had a "tag dance" to teach everyone. HeeHee

Fox News reporting that "a group of Internet Bloggers conducting their very own search for little Caylee found a book bag & some child's clothing" -- who are they!!!

"Snip" http://abcnews.go.com/Technology/story?id=5660883&page=2
Aug. 27, 2008
W. L., a 27-year-old Orlando, Fla., resident, met Jordan while responding to calls for another search party through message boards on a local news station's Web site.

"The station kept saying, 'visit our message boards,' so I said, 'What the heck?'" Locke said.
There, Locke found a like-minded community that included C, a 51-year-old Orlando hotel concierge and grandmother. W, like L, had been following the case and felt a pull to Caylee.
"When I see this little girl's face, I just want to cry because it could be my granddaughter," W. said. "It just felt like nobody was out looking for her." The group that coalesced on these boards formed a search party and agreed to meet for the first time on Aug. 12. Jordan soon combined his group with theirs.
In recent weeks, the group's work unearthed what they thought might be of interest in a local park: clothing, including underwear that fit the description of a pair that Caylee had been wearing, as well as two backpacks. "The easiest way for me to describe it is, everybody's heart dropped. We didn't believe we were going to find anything," Locke said.
When the group found the items, they immediately called the sheriff's department, according to Locke. Authorities responded, roped off the area and walked away with items.

'They Haven't Even Found Caylee's Clothes,' Anthony Says

http://www.wesh.com/news/18009037/detail.html
"She would drop little statements like that when she was being driven to the attorney's office and when she was being driven back when she was with Tracy," Padilla said.
In the first information released regarding the 10 days Padilla spent with Anthony, he said her remarks rebutted what was being said on TV. A lead investigator confirms that during one of those trips, Anthony blurted out "They haven't even found the clothes she was wearing" about those searching for Caylee.
That investigator called Anthony’s comment "an important statement." So does Padilla.
"Everything's been a game to her. That statement they haven't even found the clothes yet leads us to believe the clothing were somewhere but not in proximity of the body," Padilla said.

I am no doubt putting this in the wrong place but I HAD to write.
I am so thankful JS. ruled against putting the info on searchers out there.My reason is ~ people would be afraid to offer searches for other children, that is not fair.I am just so happy:Banane54:.Many other families )who appreciate) will be helped they wanted EQ. to FAX them! are they nuts? a fax is a COPY!!
Thanks to all for letting me vent...:dance:

Hoping it's okay to bump this thread in light of today's motion...

How nice of you to bump the thread for JB. :)
I'm not worried:snooty:, I did it for the benefit of other/newer WS members.
From the Lawyer thread:
AZlawyer said:
If JJ has photos of the relevant areas of Suburban Drive during the relevant time period, the defense will get them. But I personally don't remember that JJ posted any such pictures here--just pictures of JB Park. Presumably, the reason the defense wasn't taking photos of Suburban Drive during the relevant time period (July 16 2008-December 11 2008) is that they didn't know that Suburban Drive was important--or at least they didn't want anyone to know that they knew. ;)

Original Joe Jordan thread, bumping for reference.

Hi Jose!:seeya:

no I don't remember JJ posting photos here of Suburban Dr either (unless I just missed it). I do remember those photos from JBlanchard Park that we discussed so much on this thread for example (great thread, and we certainly appreciated his posts and the photos.) I can't remember if he posted the photos here himself or if other people posted links to them, but were they his photos or from someone else involved in that search? I remember his commentary, seemed like they were his photos. Well I hope he has some from Suburban Dr too then, even if the actual site is in the distance in the background for example, it could still be important evidence obviously. Even if the site isn't in the photo but it's in the vicinity, to document conditions there on x date, for example. I wonder why he didn't mention any of his photos in the depo or volunteer them. Presumably he's turned over any/all photos from searches to LE already? But you would think he would have mentioned them.....Maybe he just didn't take any on Suburban if he didn't see anything. But if he searched there you would think he would have photographed just like at JBP, you know, just miscellaneous items that were around. Well I do hope he has some photos from Suburban and if so, our appreciation to him again :)

no I don't remember JJ posting photos here of Suburban Dr either (unless I just missed it). I do remember those photos from JBlanchard Park that we discussed so much on this thread for example (great thread, and we certainly appreciated his posts and the photos.) I can't remember if he posted the photos here himself or if other people posted links to them, but were they his photos or from someone else involved in that search? I remember his commentary, seemed like they were his photos. Well I hope he has some from Suburban Dr too then, even if the actual site is in the distance in the background for example, it could still be important evidence obviously. Even if the site isn't in the photo but it's in the vicinity, to document conditions there on x date, for example. I wonder why he didn't mention any of his photos in the depo or volunteer them. Presumably he's turned over any/all photos from searches to LE already? But you would think he would have mentioned them.....Maybe he just didn't take any on Suburban if he didn't see anything. But if he searched there you would think he would have photographed just like at JBP, you know, just miscellaneous items that were around. Well I do hope he has some photos from Suburban and if so, our appreciation to him again :)

He explained in his interview with LE that no one was allowed to take pictures for the searches on Suburban, because they were official TES searches.

From what JJ has stated in the past, when he was searching in J. Blanchard Park, he was with a group of people who were not associated with TES. He took pictures of the park and what they found there as there were no restrictions. But, when he went out as a searcher for TES, there were restrictions by TES that no pictures were to be taken on searches. JJ stated that he didn't take pictures while searching with TES. So, it's not likely that he has any pictures of the Suburban Drive area. I think the only pictures he has are those he took at J. Blanchard Park. I think Baez is looking for pictures that just don't exist.

IIRC the last search that TES did was the first week of November 2008, and at that time they tried to search the Suburban Drive area, but so much of it was under water. I remember watching Tim Miller being interviewed on the last day of that search saying that they had to give up searching that area because of the water. He said they almost lost an ATV that day, and in the background you could see the water and the ATV being pulled out. Tim Miller had no way of knowing then that a little more than a month later, the water would have receded and Caylee's remains would be found there.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
utahtruecrimepod
Back