FL - Somer Thompson, 7, Orange Park, 19 Oct 2009 #19

Status
Not open for further replies.
I think they were talking about the Hannah Montana bag being popular, but if you find that in reference to the sketches released, I'd love to see that!

It was a comment on news4jax. not an article. But the commenter I remember said something like I've seen a thousand like that one because they worked at a school. Then said " go to e-bay". I did. Others too probably. I can't speak for them, but I came up empty-handed.

I just knew they were opening a can of worms and there would be a flood of worried parents bringing in their child's bag or lunch box and saying, "yes, my child has this but we had nothing to do with S.'s murder.

THanks Chili Fries .. I haven't seen that pic anywhere yet.. is it just me or is there a lot of bald guys there. now I don't know which is cp in the pic.. It might be one behind LE hid.???

LMAO - I thought the same thing mommaD; sure are a lot of bald men. Is that CP standing beside DT to the left of her?

School gets out 2:32 (don't ask me why the odd time)

They arrived home about 3:10

According to Google, 20 minute walk.

Considering they were kids, I think they were walking at a pace similar to what the other kids were. Somer's sister said she lost sight of her in a group of kids, as did, I think, the friend, CS.

I can't find how long crossing guards work at those intersections but saw other FL towns that say "2 hours in the afternoon (later if event at school would have kids walking home later)" ... I sure would like to know how late they were there, esp. the crossing guard at the farthest point.

on the mpr today I noticed..
right hand corner
saying time reported 17:06 =5:06 pm
ok next says

last known secure 13:10 = 3:10 pm.. is this the last time missing seen??

that seems awful late if children do home by that time.. who was this taken from ??? kyle??? little boy on bike?? siblings???
or am I reading the secure part wrong and doesn't mean last time missing seen??

TIA

CPerry was born in 71; SeanP born in 80 so there are a few years between them.

Just typing out loud.

BBL

3:10 is when AT and ST arrived home (as told by SP?). I'm not sure how that reflects as 'last known secure' as it relates to Somer.

That's not exactly a good form for a missing person, is it.

It's a 20 minute walk from the school to the house but I think that is at adult pase.

2:32 out ... 5 minutes to gather stuff
2:37 leave school

33 minute walk?

From someone at SM:
sean.png

Thank YOU!

OK that's interesting! I never picked SP out of that group until you pointed him out.

SO who else do we have as pallbearers - i recognize the two baldy's at the front - PC & his bro SC.....who's behind SC? who else is in there? anyone know?

tarabull

on the mpr today I noticed..
right hand corner
saying time reported 17:06 =5:06 pm
ok next says

last known secure 13:10 = 3:10 pm.. is this the last time missing seen??

that seems awful late if children do home by that time.. who was this taken from ??? kyle??? little boy on bike?? siblings???
or am I reading the secure part wrong and doesn't mean last time missing seen??

TIA

Excellent question MommaD. Did school get out late that day? Did Somer have to stay after for a few minutes due to the fight with other student? Did the others wait for her? Are there cameras at the school showing exactly what time the Thompson kids left?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member