New Jail Video, Misty and Tommy Croslin 02/12/2010 - (Patty G made videos viewable)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Have tried to download twice with no luck..waiting for Patty...

What I found interesting was that Hank said something about the pill suppliers, and LE would want their names, and Misty said (paraphrasing)-- "Im doing that." She says everyone is gen pop is nice to her. Uhh, not for long sweety..

Starting to wonder if Hank Sr. is a snitch - man he can get her to say some stuff. :crazy:

Yeah - this kinda blows her cover with the other dealers, but I suspect they all started cringing when they were all arrested anyhow.

Hoping the "girl upstairs who is really nice and in jail for something she didn't do" is seeing a way to maybe change her own outcome a little bit. Keep yapping Misty. :)

I think I should tell LP I am real glad he got a car for Hank Sr. and Lisa....

Hi, Charlie..had a bolo out for you..whats with your new avatar?

Same car, same driver, different color is all.

So what do you think about the tapes so far ? I'm thinking Misty is really having a difficult time with being in lock down. It was interesting watching her on the video between the time her Mum left and her Dad showed up. She is definitely stressing a fair bit. I also noted she was quite disturbed that Donna is "running her mouth". seems like pressure is building a little bit all on it's own.

The most intelligent thing I heard her say was when Hank made the comment that Ron knows more than he is telling - I thought I could see the wheels spinning trying to add 2 +2 - she finally said she didn't know but something definitely wasn't right. She almost came up with 4. :)

Oh yeah Misty is not having it good..Think i heard her say she is on celexia..wonder how that will affect her? Her dad sure is trying to get her to talk..am also glad LP bought that car!!

What I found interesting was that Hank said something about the pill suppliers, and LE would want their names, and Misty said (paraphrasing)-- "Im doing that." She says everyone is nice to her. Uhh, not for long sweety..
Hey Babe,,,please elaborate on that last thought....please.

Tommy says I'm sorry to his wife and it wont happen again. Lindsey do yourself a faver take the tax money and strat a better life for you and the kids! Best thing for you!

Then I hear Patty!!! LOL

End of 4 AMEN! Patty I don't know why either. Poor kid to have to see his dad there then to hear them talk!

Thanks so much for the videos, Patty.
IMO, if Tommy doesn't start listening to Lindsay when she talks about how hard it is on her for him to be in there, she will find someone who will listen. He didn't even remark when she mentioned the lights/water being shut off Friday. He is wrapped up in his own self pity, but it can't be a picnic on the outside bearing the Croslin name either. Lindsay will soon tire of this notoriety. (jmo)

Hank Sr draws a little more out of Misty each time he talks to her. I noticed the little head bob once again when she tells John's last name. She seems to do the bob when she knows she is telling something that will anger someone else lol. I also enjoyed the whiny tattling on Tommy for using up all of the minutes :)

From the sound of LC voice ,,,she is fed up,,,I sure hope so.....Can anyone give me an answer to this,,,,Is there a chance TC will not go to prison...He sure sounds like or maybe he is just trying to convince himself and LC that he will not go to prison......Listening to all of these people,,,"Its not fair they are all in trouble and in jail"....dO they really believe LE is going to let them out of jail.....I wish anyone on this thread could tell me,,,just what are the likelyhoods of TC, RC, and MC getting out of jail and realistically how much time they will serve......I know there are excellant legal beagles on WS...Could you please give me an idea what they are looking at....TC has it down pat that he will only get 3 yrs....is this so????

No wonder defense lawyers come across as kinda nutty - they have to listen to stuff like this all day every day. Wow. Gonna have to study on this for a while. Can't believe how they are both so innocent and life isn't fair for them and don't tell anyone you have money let them foot your bill so you can save yours to bail ME out. To heck with food for the kids or lights or water... whoa.

I tried to update the thread and it would not let me. First I want to say Thank You soo Much Patty G for the videos!!!:blowkiss:

Posted: Monday, 15 February 2010 8:53AM

Jail Videos: Misty and Tommy Croslin Feb 2 Visits
http://www.thesky973.com/pages/6363135.php

"Snip" TJ Hart

Videos from the February 2, 2010 Misty and Tommy Croslin SJCO jail visits were released last week. WSKY is in the process of converting the files for public viewing. This could take some time, so please check back often. At the same time, we are adding more videos.

(You may have to click on your PAGE tab on your browser and Open FTP SITE IN WINDOWS EXPLORER for easier access)

A word of caution to the technically challenged. These video files are VERY LARGE, in excess of 1 gig. They will take a considerable amount of time to download. Many high-speed internet links achieve around 200 meg per hour.You have been warned.

This is an episode of the Waltons gone wrong and fried on drugs...twilight zone style. :)

Hey Babe,,,please elaborate on that last thought....please.
It doesnt take long for word to spread. These videos will be heard by countless PC residents, and those Misty and Ron aquired the pills from. Undoubtedly, someones gonna be pissed. I cant understand why MC thinks everyone will be nice to her. IMO They wont....

Thanks so much for the videos, Patty.
IMO, if Tommy doesn't start listening to Lindsay when she talks about how hard it is on her for him to be in there, she will find someone who will listen. He didn't even remark when she mentioned the lights/water being shut off Friday. He is wrapped up in his own self pity, but it can't be a picnic on the outside bearing the Croslin name either. Lindsay will soon tire of this notoriety. (jmo)

Hank Sr draws a little more out of Misty each time he talks to her. I noticed the little head bob once again when she tells John's last name. She seems to do the bob when she knows she is telling something that will anger someone else lol. I also enjoyed the whiny tattling on Tommy for using up all of the minutes :)
When LC told TC that the kids needed a bed,,,TC said,,,"dont spend any of that money, before I find out how much my bond is",,,he doesnt care about her or the children,,,if he did he would take his lumps and encourage her to do all she can to make life easier for herself and the kids,,,but nope,,,all he cares about is himself...I wonder if any of these people have ever said they loved each other ,,,and meant it,,,before they all went to jail.....what a totally selfish group.....

It doesnt take long for word to spread. These videos will be heard by countless PC residents, and those Misty and Ron aquired the pills from. Undoubtedly, someones gonna be pissed. I cant understand why MC thinks everyone will be nice to her. IMO They wont....

If they consider letting Misty go to general pop - they need to return her to Putnam County before allowing it. :D

When LC told TC that the kids needed a bed,,,TC said,,,"dont spend any of that money, before I find out how much my bond is",,,he doesnt care about her or the children,,,if he did he would take his lumps and encourage her to do all she can to make life easier for herself and the kids,,,but nope,,,all he cares about is himself...I wonder if any of these people have ever said they loved each other ,,,and meant it,,,before they all went to jail.....what a totally selfish group.....

Tommy is an addict. All that is important to him is to get out of jail and get some pills. All his family come in second to that. My god Lindsy said they did not have much to eat after he said he was eating good and still he tells her not to spend any of the tax money.

I also like how he said not to tell Timmy when Lindsy gets her tax money back. LOL LOL I bet Timmy knows it now.

If they consider letting Misty go to general pop - they need to return her to Putnam County before allowing it. :D
OK guys,,,you got me,,,I am totally "DUMB",,,and need for someone to spell this out for me......Why is MC wanting to go to the GP ???? I am sure he Dad has talked to her about this,,,and she still wants to go,,,so please spell it out for me...and why Putnam???

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
SoCal Greg