TX - Hailey Dunn, 13, Colorado City, 27 Dec 2010 - #1

OMG... I couldn't read through the crazy comments to find the good ones. What is UP with people? The bickering is soooo childish. I had to leave the site...

It's maddening - isn't it?

I am sure many would appreciate it as it has been stated by some earlier that they do not receive NG.

I'll try... I just pulled it up on DH's computer. (As soon as her saw NG's picture, he said 'Oh no, not THAT woman...'... :eek:

Sounds to me like Nancy isn't going to be on Kristi that long. Hopefully she does the second half of her show to Hailey.

I'll try... I just pulled it up on DH's computer. (As soon as her saw NG's picture, he said 'Oh no, not THAT woman...'... :eek:

I gotta say, I love me some Nancy Grace. Granted her show could be about 20 minutes if they'd stop looping the video and repeating

Okay - said Hailey disappeared while talking to friend's house going to sleepover...

I am on the phone with Billie right now:

When Billie got home from work Monday, her BF told her that he came home early and that Hailey had left shortly after that. Tuesday, Billie called her son from work to get ahold of Hailey and tell her it was time to come home. The friend said Hailey never showed. The son called Billie, who came home, checked a few places. and went straight to the PD to report Hailey missing. She said 1pm because she had just assumed that BF came home at lunch on Monday - she never asked him, and didn't stop at her house or talk to him before she went to the PD.

Billie says that until the PD interviewed them Wednesday, she didn't realize that BF actually came home Monday at 3pm. LE has been aware since Wednesday that Billie accidentally reported the wrong time.

Headline across screen says Hailey "vanished"...

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Mona Lisa
Back