Raven is innocent!

...Raven's lack of public pleading for his wife's killer to be "brought to justice..."

The only other "loved ones" of a murder victim who have been this quiet are JonBenet Ramsey's parents (also NOT a random crime), IMO; even they made a few halfhearted attemots to "find their daughter's killer"...

The silence from Raven is deafening. A news article on 5/3/05 stated that he retained an attorney just days after Janet was killed (http://www.wral.com/news/4443707/detail.html). Naturally, a good lawyer would not allow him to make public statements about the case. However, if he HAS been cleared, then there would be nothing to stop him from speaking out or defending himself or pleading publicly for help to solve the case.

So why isn't he?

Rooster said:
All of them run...no exceptions? Maybe the house wasn't locked. So no forced entery was needed. Leading the police to belive that it was someone they knew.
.........if raven left at 7 p.m.....nice evening....early.....who locks their house up at that time ?

...i think robbers generally DO run if seen...........robbers are robbers not murderers.....

juliagoulia said:
The silence from Raven is deafening. A news article on 5/3/05 stated that he retained an attorney just days after Janet was killed (http://www.wral.com/news/4443707/detail.html). Naturally, a good lawyer would not allow him to make public statements about the case. However, if he HAS been cleared, then there would be nothing to stop him from speaking out or defending himself or pleading publicly for help to solve the case.

So why isn't he?
Everyone's waiting to publicly hear the news that he's cleared. I'm sure his lawyer is advising him to keep quiet until then.

Rooster said:
Maybe his lawyer is advising him not to talk to the media. Maybe his is doing everything he can to help LE find Janets killer. If you knew you were a POI would you go on T.V. and beg the person who did this to turn themselves in? I'm sure LE is doing their job and has asked everyone in the neighborhood what they know. They have also publicly asked anyone with any information to contact them. So the public knows who to call if they know anything. I'm sure Raven, and the families, want to find the murderer more than anyone else. Just because they arn't on the news everyday it dosen't mean they arn't helping LE.
...if i were a POI in a murder investigation, and knew i was innocent, yes , i'd take advantage of the media.....and would be all over the place proclaiming my innocence....

...maybe he is doing all he can to help LE.....a post here on WS had info that he "claimed " to be doing just that..................and yet wasn.t.........( at this point, without a news conference with raven himself) i believe the poster as much as i believe raven.........

...quote: "just b/c they aren't on the news everyday................".(..........they haven't been on the news AT ALL.............)

...we definitely NEED an update from LE.....crime lab info....TOD is critical.....based on what we have right here/rightnow 'the husband' does not look good............

lauriej said:
.........if raven left at 7 p.m.....nice evening....early.....who locks their house up at that time ?

...i think robbers generally DO run if seen...........robbers are robbers not murderers.....
What if Janet walked in on him/her in the office and caught the burglar/murderer in there. Maybe the burglar/murder felt trapped if Janet was in the door way. Maybe the murderer felt they had to fight their way out. Of course this is all speculation.

...there are some "generic" things that he could say that would not interfere with what his lawyer wishes him to do... :twocents:

Why'd he need to get a lawyer so early on, or at all, d'ya 's'pose??

Rooster said:
What if Janet walked in on him/her in the office and caught the burglar/murderer in there. Maybe the burglar/murder felt trapped if Janet was in the door way. Maybe the murderer felt they had to fight their way out. Of course this is all speculation.
.............maybe it's just me, but i have a hard time seeing a simple house burglar....( what....some computer equipment? ) commiting murder......

MAYBE a stray bullet that happens to hit the target.....but a SINGLE knife plunge to the heart? over a robbery that wasn't even completed ?

cappuccina said:
...there are some "generic" things that he could say that would not interfere with what his lawyer wishes him to do... :twocents:

...exactly...

..after all john mason ( run-away bride fame....) had a lawyer.....and YET was on greta.....etc............blah blah blah'ing away....................( oh, of course he was innocent...)

cappuccina said:

So you don't WRONGFULLY get convicted of murder. We are all entitled to legal counsel. It's our right! You have the right to remain silent. You know... innocent untill proven guilty. The land of the free! America....

lauriej said:
.............maybe it's just me, but i have a hard time seeing a simple house burglar....( what....some computer equipment? ) commiting murder......

MAYBE a stray bullet that happens to hit the target.....but a SINGLE knife plunge to the heart? over a robbery that wasn't even completed ?
How do you know nothing was taken?

:laugh:
Rooster said:
Oh, I'm sorry......that was probably not written to be funny, however it did make me LOL when I read it.....

I am not saying Raven is guilty but do you seriously think that a stranger entered into an occupied house and made it upstairs to the bedroom/office to steal something and Janet (a shy quiet nonconfrontational peacemaker girl) caught him and he felt trapped so he murdered her????

ewwwinteresting said:
:laugh:
Oh, I'm sorry......that was probably not written to be funny, however it did make me LOL when I read it.....

I am not saying Raven is guilty but do you seriously think that a stranger entered into an occupied house and made it upstairs to the bedroom/office to steal something and Janet (a shy quiet nonconfrontational peacemaker girl) caught him and he felt trapped so he murdered her????
If it was a woman...she could have. Try not to be so narrow minded.;)

...this was NOT a home invasion/robbery. I think that if it were, the perp. would have prolly tried to move/take something before murdering Janet. Sooo, on the warrant, there would have been a list of household stuff that they would have taken in to be fingerprinted/tested.

Instead what do we see on the warrant...a LOT of RAVEN'S clothes and related items...

Please don't tell me that the dude/OK, I'll add "gal" now (!) broke in to steal used sports jerseys, underwear and shoes...

Dude or dudette took a lap top. And probably didn't leave it behind to be fingerprinted.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Acalvert
Back