AZ - Isabel Mercedes Celis, 6, Tucson, 20 April 2012 - #20

Status
Not open for further replies.
And I don't think that all the people that were visited and interviewed needed to have their phone numbers in print for the nation to see. MOO

I was VERY surprised to see the phone numbers - I think it's such an inconvenience for those people and I would be ticked if I had mine published and had to get a new phone number in order to avoid a bunch of crazy calls! IMO

Sorry, but NG's show/experts/brand of "journalism" don't mean a lot to me. But that's just me I suppose.

Are you saying you think they're wrong and this is a cartel or revenge kidnapping or kidnapping for ransom, even though they pointed out why this case doesn't fit those theories, and even though evidence with blood-like consistency was found in the Celis car, on a Celis shower curtain in the locked Celis non-running car, in Isa's room?

This was something I believe they nailed correctly. The fact that 4 people on that show all were in agreement was another indicator, because that doesn't happen very often.

Why do you think that the neighbor's descriptive comments about the male voices at 6:30 am were not on this document? TIA

I don't know which doc you mean but I'll assume that witness is on the investigative report, which the public usually doesn't see.

I was VERY surprised to see the phone numbers - I think it's such an inconvenience for those people and I would be ticked if I had mine published and had to get a new phone number in order to avoid a bunch of crazy calls! IMO

yeah I was kinda struck by that myself, why they would be so inclined to provide the press and the public with peoples full names and phone numbers is beyond anything toleratable IMO the harm that can cause all those residents

NG, guests, producers seemed he** bent on damning the parents tonight IMO.

The doc dump does seem like a like a litmus test today.

I didn't get that sense, but they did say it doesn't "look good" for SC with the latest info coming out. And no, it doesn't.

You have blood on the driver's seat of 1 Celis car, probable blood on a shower curtain stuffed into a locked non-operating vehicle, probable blood in Isa's room, a dog hit in the house (I think it's a cadaver dog, but we'll see).

Who does this look bad for, if not the parents?

Why do you think that the neighbor's descriptive comments about the male voices at 6:30 am were not on this document? TIA

Is it possible that we should be curious about the items we know about that are not in these reports?

That's where I am right now...lol

Are you saying you think they're wrong and this is a cartel or revenge kidnapping or kidnapping for ransom, even though they pointed out why this case doesn't fit those theories, and even though evidence with blood-like consistency was found in the Celis car, on a Celis shower curtain in the locked Celis non-running car, in Isa's room?

This was something I believe they nailed correctly. The fact that 4 people on that show all were in agreement was another indicator, because that doesn't happen very often.

Yes, I do believe that a retribution kidnapping is entirely possible.

*Blood-like* findings in a car or room does not de facto mean A) blood or human blood, and B) recent blood. Haven't we all taken a dog to the vet with an injury, or transported a kid with a bloody nose or cut? I know I have.

Personally, they could haul out 27 "experts" and I would still take it with an 18 wheeler full of salt.

.pdf 3, pg 66........talk of K9 dogs and the "wolverine boot" comments

125jma0.jpg
Was it the pink shirt that was found in the alley by the search dog(s) or the K9 unit officers? It is disturbing that the dogs couldn't work on that day because of the heat.

Becky braids hair, Isa tucked in, Becky goes to bed, Sergio follows at 5:00am PG 63
http://www.tucsonnewsnow.com/link/563522/pdf-celis-1-blood-on-seat-testimony-from-neighbor

I found it interesting that Sergio states the neighbor said she heard male voices at 6:00 AM, but no mention of her dogs or theirs barking. Then he says the dogs did not bark that night.

The neighbor who talked about the male voices, said her dogs and the Celis' dogs were going crazy, barking. That's what woke her up, then she heard the voices.

Was it the pink shirt that was found in the alley by the search dog(s) or the K9 unit officers? It is disturbing that the dogs couldn't work on that day because of the heat.

I heard last night on live news that it was not the same alley as the Celis alley, but I have not found it in the docs...
the dog hit was in the Celis alley
I'll call...
Mamamia?

IMO the pink shirt Isa may have been wearing was corrected later...

Is it possible that we should be curious about the items we know about that are not in these reports?

That's where I am right now...lol
The officer's report was extremely brief regarding what the neighbor experienced. I wondered if the officer recorded everything the neighbor stated, but the neighbor added more details on NG. Accurate details? Who knows?

I have no clue and I would personally like to know because if you go to that doc that one line is all I could find, why would that be. I know people have said she wanted her 15 minutes of fame but still.

by Pieper4: Yes, I do believe that a retribution kidnapping is entirely possible.
Experts point out that young children, especially female children, are kidnapped for sexual purposes when they are abducted by someone else. Not to be sold, not for retribution, but a sexual predator takes them and they are usually then killed.

When they are killed in the home it's also usually connected to a sexual offense, by a member of the family.

How reasonable is the theory of a revenge abduction, when this theory has no real evidence pointing to it in this case?

The officer's report was extremely brief regarding what the neighbor experienced. I wondered if the officer recorded everything the neighbor stated, but the neighbor added more details on NG. Accurate details? Who knows?

It seems that the closer the witness, the more reports generated.
That said, Ms. S could have been interviewed multiple times, and those reports not included in the small percentage of reports unsealed.

JMO

Yes, I echo "Who knows?"

I heard last night on live news that it was not the same alley as the Celis alley, but I have not found it in the docs...
I'll call...
Mamamia?

The inconsistencies in when RC actually left for work are upsetting.

No info released in the docs on what we've read prior to this release, is good to know. JM, AS, & oh so much more.

Thank you PattyG for organizing all the info & those posting in the other thread!

My eyes are gone! Scrolling has became a workout for my right arm...going to absorb all of this now.

The white pages help for me on who lives where in the area. May not be up to date but most are. Later.

Now you just know RR's GF Celeste has got to be tweaking or stupid... she at a home thats being treated as a crime scene and she does the dishes and makes a point to tell the officer in charge that she cleaned the kitchen. What if she washed a murder weapon. Furthermore how dumb of the OIC to have let that happen.

I found it interesting that Sergio states the neighbor said she heard male voices at 6:00 AM, but no mention of her dogs or theirs barking. Then he says the dogs did not bark that night.

The neighbor who talked about the male voices, said her dogs and the Celis' dogs were going crazy, barking. That's what woke her up, then she heard the voices.

This is really nagging at me.

Here is why...he is stating this when? When did he have a chance to gather this information? Did he talk to the neighbor? Maybe his brother did, I suppose. Why did it seem in the report that he spoke of it as it was known, and in the same report state that his dogs bark at strangers...
I guess it boils down to when he made this statement?

I'll call...
Mamamia?

The following shows which alley the items (plural) were found.
.pdf 3, pg 66........talk of K9 dogs and the "wolverine boot" comments

125jma0.jpg

AHHHHH...document dump into Isa's single thread (well, 2 threads now)...couldn't keep up before the dump...

Any chance of Isa getting her own forum? :) :angel:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member