Jodi Arias TAKES THE STAND #32 *may contain graphic and adult content*

Status
Not open for further replies.
if she is the psychopath I think she is she was confronted with something she didn't like and is angry:twocents:

Good! Let's hope she's hopping mad by the time JM starts his cross!
I want to see that stun belt activated in live court!

That actually was her second story...

Actually, she's had five stories about her finger:

• It was a broken glass at 'Margaritaville'
  • It was the female ninja
  • It was while she was bathing Napoleon
  • It was a broken glass while cleaning Travis' house
  • Travis broke it.

If I was Travis's family and this had anything to do with my reactions and how I acted in the court room someone would have to restrain me because I would flip my lid.
You don't know what you can handle until put in that position but I don't believe I could ever deal with what this family is dealing with in the manner they are dealing with it JMO

Psychopath/narcissist Jodi only cries when something bad has happened to HER. She has absolutely zero concern for the pain she has inflicted on anyone else. She fake weeps over the abuse he "must" have suffered as a little boy and then really weeps over him telling her to move to Antarctica and never call him again. She does not sincerely weep when she sees the mutilated, butchered body of the man she said she was loyal to and didn't want even to hurt his feelings. She is secretly proud of what she did to him, that's quite clear. She is going to be unable to testify without giving herself away emotionally and they are forcing her to testify about the details.

Here's the problem as I see it: She had planned to say, as so many do, "I don't remember, it's all a blur." HOWEVER - her attorney no doubt has advised her that if she is claiming self-defense, she HAS to provide details or the jury will not buy it. She doesn't have confidence that she can fake the proper emotions while reliving him screaming and herself stabbing him repeatedly.

Now her life depends on her acting ability and she thought she was much better at it because she was always able to manipulate men. During this trial, her body language has been read, her fake crying has been called out and her contradictions are on the internet moments after she utters them.

She is about to be revealed as the monster she really is. She is terrified and those tears are for herself.

I think the judge just admonished her again and maybe defined purjury for her. I think poor little Jodi got in trouble and needs time to get it together.

maybe it went down this way (HYPOTHETICAL HERE)

Arias: judge, Travis's family keeps making faces at me when I am on the stand

Judge: call in the media liason

media liason: rewind's through all the footage and no faces are being noticeably made

arisa: gets pissed and starts crying

enter the jury (hands crossed staring at Travis family with daggers)

dismissed for lunch to talk about matters.

(just a guess)

I just cannot believe a whole morning was wasted with no testibologny.

What could they possibly say about Travis' family reactions?? They have showed little to no recation, certainly less than I could possibly imagine doing myself if it were MY brother! They have been stoic, and the picture of class. I don't see how that could be the problem?

I did see a part yesterday that shows Sam (TA's sister - the cop) and she smirked, and then rolled her head ALLLLL the way around and back again. But I mean REALLY??????? They have to sit there and hear what she is saying ALLLLL day for what? 6 days now and they are not allowed SOME reaction? GMAFB - I thin they deserve to make all the faces in the world!

Chris Williams @chriswnews

It appears #JodiArias judge may have heard concerns about Travis' family reacting in court. After judge called recess they were taken aside

No matter what the issue is, I'd expect them to be taken aside to get an explanation.

I can see ja in chambers have a tantrum and throwing her dummy out the pram because things arent going her way.

O/t kinda..was going over ME testimony and dear lordy he is beautiful :eek: and doing my dream job. Could totally bond over that :D
Sent from my GT-I9300 using Tapatalk 2

I'm glad we finally know what Jodi looks like when she has really been crying. I think she looked pretty indignant too. Sure as heck didn't look sweet or remorseful tho IMO.

I know this is no news flash. But in my experience working with people with similar issues, CONTROL is a huge issue. Notice how controlled she has been. No spontaneity, no free flow talking. All very precise and planned. Even the outfits are overly planned to the smallest detail. Whatever happened, I would guess she lost control of the process in some respect - something she wanted to happen or didn't want to happen - and the choice was out of her hands. IE, the judge or prosecutor made the decisions. I think, to this point, she has been in control of her attorneys. Even her answers show a need for control against them. So, that's my best guess. Something got taken out of her hands. That is VERY unnerving for someone like her - one of the few things that can cause a meltdown. (Similar to the murder motive, Cancun was taken out of her hands). She does NOT break down over typical things that would upset the rest of us, as shown in her testimony.

Thank you so much for your insight. Makes complete sense to me. Sure wish we knew what it was. Then again, since we are normal, it might seem trivial to one of us.

ITA!

The Prosecution is not going to plea this case, period. They have made that perfectly clear.

imo

I think that depends. TA's family has made it clear they want her to receive the DP. I think like many SA the wishes of the family are taken into consideration. If for any reason TA's family indicated they would be willing to have her serve LWOP then the State may change it's position on the matter.

I'm not saying for sure it's a LWOP deal. I'm just comparing it to what we saw in the Anthony case which had something very similar occur.

Jodi for sure Doesn't want to serve LWOP she's made that clear in their earlier negotiations. So I believe that her actually accepting an offer, should one be presented to her, is very minimal. But if she were to receive said offer her attorneys would be remiss in not discussing with her the ramifications of not accepting the offer.

Chris Williams @chriswnews

It appears #JodiArias judge may have heard concerns about Travis' family reacting in court. After judge called recess they were taken aside

Ahhh, maybe TA's family said something mean about JA and her family overheard it and were upset. Poor JA is just beside herself because her family is being put through this ordeal with those mean people within ear shot! :what:

maybe, maybe not
fran

I know this is no news flash. But in my experience working with people with similar issues, CONTROL is a huge issue. Notice how controlled she has been. No spontaneity, no free flow talking. All very precise and planned. Even the outfits are overly planned to the smallest detail. Whatever happened, I would guess she lost control of the process in some respect - something she wanted to happen or didn't want to happen - and the choice was out of her hands. IE, the judge or prosecutor made the decisions. I think, to this point, she has been in control of her attorneys. Even her answers show a need for control against them. So, that's my best guess. Something got taken out of her hands. That is VERY unnerving for someone like her - one of the few things that can cause a meltdown. (Similar to the murder motive, Cancun was taken out of her hands). She does NOT break down over typical things that would upset the rest of us, as shown in her testimony.

I agree. She has lost control and her defense knows it. Myself, I think Juan may have confronted her with the lies and wants her to be truthful instead of telling more lies. I think if she confessed to the truth, the State may be willing to take the DP off the table. I know if I were on the jury and Jodi told the truth about why she killed him I would not go for the death penalty. LWOP would do it for me but only because she admitted she killed him out of spite and everything negative she testified to about him was false. jmo

I really question the credibility of those who side with her. Knowing what we know, seeing her lie with detail effortlessly and watching her on the stand these past days, how does one find credibility in her stories? How do you pick and choose when she is lying when from the start she lied to get away with the crime? i just don't get it. My aunt has a daughter that is a pathological, emotional blackmail liar and she always pulls the wool over her eyes. I hear her stories and can tell from the beginning that she is lying, my aunt seems to believe anything and even makes excuses. How do you usher these types into the light? Are they delusional or just not smart enough to see the wool covering their eyes?

Can psychopaths tell if the Jury isn't buying what she's selling?
IMO quite the contrary. Until the bitter end of a conviction she will have herself completely convinced that she'd pulled the wool over their eyes. Psychopaths can't accept an incapability of manipulating others...or any other character flaw.

Once a guilty verdict comes back it will be the jury who got it wrong. Then she will work on convincing herself she'll be freed through the appellate process because she will believe she can manipulate and coerce the course of justice somehow.

I'm glad we finally know what Jodi looks like when she has really been crying. I think she looked pretty indignant too. Sure as heck didn't look sweet or remorseful tho IMO.

definatley NOT a pretty crier.... :floorlaugh:

I'm going with HLN on this one because they'd be hearing things around the courtroom about what's going on .. so maybe Jodi thought she could control something about the sex tapes and she lost the fight .. someone upthread thought maybe she wanted to show an edited version which made only Travis look bad, but the decision has been made that if anything is shown it needs to be shown in its full unedited version. Could be!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Aprilssister94