jodi Arias TAKES THE STAND FOR 8TH DAY #45 *may contain graphic and adult content*

Status
Not open for further replies.
JA says when she showed up at 4am, TA was in his office watching You Tube....was there anyway to check if You Tube was on his laptop at that time?

It was. But I thought the tech said it was last time he was on the computer. So him logging on in the afternoon to check out her CD of pictures makes no sense if this were true because there is no record of it. jmo

Early yesterday morning, Nurmi asked Jodi a question and Jodi very loud, sharply and with attitude said "When". I bet that is how she is going to respond to Juan today.

I am puzzled by two things. 1. The plastic cup found in the shower 2. The bloody water stained storage box in the bath closet. Where did all the water come from that soaked into the box? The cup in the shower with Travis' body looks to be 12 or 8 oz. I am wondering if Jodi cut her finger by the closet and it bled on the floor, so she used the plastic cup with water to try to clean up her blood, causing the excess water & blood to be absorbed by the box.
I found it intriguing when she would jump out of character like that.

Watching IS this morning, and I know we have already discussed this, but I wonder what in the hell is wrong with Jodi's mother and aunt. It looks like they are smiling!

I don't think we are allowed to discuss them. This is a victim friendly website.

Watching IS this morning, and I know we have already discussed this, but I wonder what in the hell is wrong with Jodi's mother and aunt. It looks like they are smiling!

The apple doesn't far fall from the tree...

Her mom is the one with the necklace? I really can't tell them apart. The one with the edges of her mouth pulled up into a constant sly grin is scary

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

when I listen to jodi testifying about that first party she went to where she borrowed the dress...it was like the biggest thing that ever happened to her... she had never experienced that world...

what a joke...bedazzled by some hokie sales banquet...with a bunch of cheezeballs.

It's the Disney version of Jodi's life. She was Cinderella!

Good Morning everyone!

I stayed up all night, like a fool, re-watching Season 2 of "Game of Thrones" so I am sleep deprived but excited.

I post in a group on facebook and someone posted a pic of Jodi's sister wearing a little red riding hood Halloween costume. I know we're not allowed to sleuth or discus family members but it looks like she took her idea from that.

Headed out...damn my tears are right on the surface today for some reason. Bringing extra mascara for anyone who might need it. I'll post once I land in the courtroom. Thanks all for holding the high watch for justice and support for this family with me.

I'm bringing you all in today. I need it.

Katie . . . we are all there with you and I want you to know how much I appreciate what you do for us - you offer such strength, love and support to Travis' friends and family - I'm sure they love you, and we look forward to hearing from you today - take the love from this board and spread it over Travis' family and friends. Let's hope today is the beginning of the end for this defendant.

Didn't she say that she ran into the bedroom entrance to the closet and slammed the door, she said he opened the other door which would be attached to the bathroom, so she runs not towards the steps but towards him to meet up in the bathroom where he stood ready to pounce? why would anyone run towards someone who is standing at the closet entrance to the bathroom? how did she get passed him? did she burst thru him like American Gladiators...none of this makes any sense.

she said he "chased" her down the hall.. basically, she is saying that Travis took the same path, followed her..

such utter nonsense.

Just tell them that this is our Superbowl. I seriously considered inviting people over, making my famous chili... having a viewing party!

Then I remembered that I have neglected dishes and laundry for the last few days waiting for jodi/nurmi to get to the point and ny house is a super mess. Also, I didn't want anyone to possibly TALK during the cross. No chitchat.

Darn it I was thinking Yeahhhh Chili party then I remembered I wouldn't be able to go b/c I should be doing my dishes & laundry too!! :floorlaugh:

I loved her "story" yesterday of going to the mountains with a bunch of guys (who would probably be drunk) and pan for gold, thus her need to buy a gun. What?? :floorlaugh: :floorlaugh: :floorlaugh: :floorlaugh:

She wanted to fit this little trip in before she committed suicide, I guess as a little going away present to herself. :floorlaugh: :floorlaugh: :floorlaugh:

To hear Jodi tell her life story, it would seem pretty much all she ever did was take trips!

When did she ever have time for actual work? Where did she get her money? It just doesn't add up. She must have been scamming someone for money. Probably Travis, Darryl, Gus, probably other gullible men.

That picture is beyond haunting. It makes me cry and it makes me nauseous. I don't want to look at it but I can't stop staring into his eyes. That was literally seconds before she attacked him.

WHY DID SHE HAVE TO TAKE THAT BEAUTIFUL LIFE????????????????

I truly believe he agreed to let her take pictures of him in the shower to appease her - her saying she wanted to get artistic shots with the water hitting his face etc.. I also believe she asked him to sit for a pose so she could get a shot of the water hitting his face in a different way - when you're lower to the ground and the water has further to go it does look different.

I believe the sole purpose of her asking him to pose on the shower floor was to get him in the most vulnerable position so she could start her attack. He had nowhere to go, nowhere to run and no way to defend himself sitting on the floor.
Unfortunately, I think Travis went along with all this to appease her so she would just LEAVE ALREADY! But she didn't leave. And I think that look on his face in the last shot is pure annoyance as if he's saying "Did you get the stupid shot? Good, now GO!" JMOO.

Sent from my Samsung Galaxy sIII (so please excuse the typos!)

I've never heard of being able to buy Advil from canteen. Reason being is that you wouldn't want inmates to stockpile it. Another crazy story!
Any medication dispensed in jail comes from the nurse who gives inmates their meds and they have to take it in front of the nurse and guard.

They can get pain killers in Maricopa County Jail, 2 per order, 21 per week if I'm reading it correctly. They cannot, however, get razor blades, I don't know how they shave but razors is NOT on the list of items one can get from the canteen that I could see.

Link is not curse-free, just so you know.
http://free-kevin-walsh.tripod.com/letters/kevin0706-2.html

I'm tossing a ham in the oven today .. Dumped a can of pineapples in there, toss in some baking potatoes ... All I gotta do it heat up the string beans at the last minute:).

I'm READY to RUMBLE!

Unleash that lawyer!!!!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads