jodi Arias TAKES THE STAND FOR 8TH DAY #45 *may contain graphic and adult content*

Status
Not open for further replies.
I loved her "story" yesterday of going to the mountains with a bunch of guys (who would probably be drunk) and pan for gold, thus her need to buy a gun. What?? :floorlaugh: :floorlaugh: :floorlaugh: :floorlaugh:

She wanted to fit this little trip in before she committed suicide, I guess as a little going away present to herself. :floorlaugh: :floorlaugh: :floorlaugh:

JM is gonna have a lot of fun today!! :great:

TAfloorplan1-5-path.jpg

Didn't she say that she ran into the bedroom entrance to the closet and slammed the door, she said he opened the other door which would be attached to the bathroom, so she runs not towards the steps but towards him to meet up in the bathroom where he stood ready to pounce? why would anyone run towards someone who is standing at the closet entrance to the bathroom? how did she get passed him? did she burst thru him like American Gladiators...none of this makes any sense.

Am I the only one who's reminded of Scooby Doo running through different doors with Shaggy, Velma, Daphne and Ken as the monster chases them?

BUT I like emus.....if it helps I hate butter.....

Violent_sterb052.gif

I'm tossing a ham in the oven today .. Dumped a can of pineapples in there, toss in some baking potatoes ... All I gotta do it heat up the string beans at the last minute:).

I'm READY to RUMBLE!

Unleash that lawyer!!!!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I made lots of taco/burrito stuff last night, and have warned my husband and son that it is LEFTOVERS AND DO NOT ASK ME FOR ANYTHING SHORT OF CPR OR A FIRE EXTINGUISHER TODAY.

Sorry for the caps, but this is serious business!

Headed out...damn my tears are right on the surface today for some reason. Bringing extra mascara for anyone who might need it. I'll post once I land in the courtroom. Thanks all for holding the high watch for justice and support for this family with me.

I'm bringing you all in today. I need it.

Give officer sam a big hug for us

Love the three time suscide cancelation !

Sure wasn't a priority like panning for gold camping trip with the gun!

I am looking forward to the cross this morning. But is anyone other than me worrying that if Juan gets too "rough" with her she will show fear, thereby giving her an opportunity to play right into her little girl, "timid with men" playact?

I have worried about this a bit because she will not argue with him, she will do her shrink away body language.

Her mom is the one with the necklace? I really can't tell them apart. The one with the edges of her mouth pulled up into a constant sly grin is scary

Jodi said that Travis yelled at her, "you're just like your mother." Of course we don't know if that's even true, but if it is does anyone know why?

Oh I agree!!! Most definitely.. I do not think it was in the closet. The time would take too long especially (if he was crawling down the hall to the bedroom).

I too think she had it in her purse or backpack. She had to have easy access to it. By hiding it in the closet she was risking detection as well as not having it handy if her plan did not go as scripted.

i'm tossing a ham in the oven today .. Dumped a can of pineapples in there, toss in some baking potatoes ... All i gotta do it heat up the string beans at the last minute:).

I'm ready to rumble!

Unleash that lawyer!!!!

Sent from my iphone using tapatalk

woohoo

To hear Jodi tell her life story, it would seem pretty much all she ever did was take trips!

When did she ever have time for actual work? Where did she get her money? It just doesn't add up. She must have been scamming someone for money. Probably Travis, Darryl, Gus, probably other gullible men.

if you recall she was broke---mom had to pay for her to move back home...if I were mom and said daughter didn't have money to move back I would question her .....

I am sure the neighbors will hear me yelling at my tv all day...they must think...

she's WHACKO!!!! lolz

:floorlaugh: My poor DH was trying to watch tv the other night when I had my earbuds in, catching up on the days trial via YouTube - I kept screaming at the computer screen, too!! "Gimme a break, you b!#%h - how did Travis FEEL when you were stabbing him?!?!" .... "Wait till Juan gets a hold of you, you lying *@&%!".... You get my point. DH didn't complain, he knows how upsetting this trial and all of JA's lies are, but I felt bad for ruining whatever he was watching on tv.

I'm just relieved to know I'm not the only "whacko" (as you say) who screams at the tv/computer screen! My poor doggie even goes into the other room when I'm watching the trial - she can sense my frustration, I think.

Let's all yell together - especially today.... "Go, Juan, Go!!!" :rocker:

Jodi said that Travis yelled at her, "you're just like your mother." Of course we don't know if that's even true, but if it is does anyone know why?

family members are off limits

Jodi said she didn't remember the pictures. Then, "Now that I see them, I remember." It's as though she never saw them until just now while she sits there testifying.

This is so perfect!

Thank you.

The info you asked for is many, many places but here is a link to WS screen graps during trial, excellent transcription by various members and other useful info on timeline,etc! (Showing links to find it) BTW - you can also subscribe to any thread using the thread tool at the top of the page - then if you hit user cp all your subscribed threads will show that have new posts and if you click the little button, it takes you right to where you left off reading!)
Websleuths Crime Sleuthing Community > Crimes and Trials > Trials > Travis Alexander Trial - The State vs. Jodi Arias *graphic and adult content* Jodi Arias Trial media/ timeline thread **no discussion**

For crime scene photos (and this person is also doing screen caps) I have been using this person's photobucket, if that helps any.
http://s1352.beta.photobucket.com/user/tabularasa6/library/

CLICK -------> Show albums and stories on the left for the crime scene album.

Hope that helps and WELCOME ABOARD!!!!!!!!

A lil something I made up while waiting for trial to start.
Juan and company

Now THAT is a perfect visual! LOLOLOL The whole team is there too including hunky Rob Lowe...errrr...Dr. Horn.

Are you kidding me? Jagged Little Pill was an album filled with angry anthems sung at the top of the lungs by every single angst filled teenage girl in the mid nineties who was stuck in the weird transition between big hair metal and grunge.. It was HUGE. Not sure if this makes me way too old, or way too young.

Isn't ironic? I really do think..

She liked to to keep everyone from talking to each other by smearing them. Like Abe.

Casey did the same thing telling her friends Cindy didn't like puerto Ricans.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member