DNA Solves

Was a stun gun used in this crime?

• Yes

Votes: 43 25.6%
  • No

Votes: 125 74.4%

• Total voters
BigAppleDetective said:
Wecht - who is a pretentious LIAR - is now salaried by Taser - go to their WEBSITE! See for yourself. If he said she was the victim of a stun gun - would they put that guy on SALARY? He is being paid to keep saying his NO STUN GUN opinion. He also covered his *advertiser censored* about the molestation. On video he said, "It wasn't going on for weeks or months." You bet it wasn't. The girl had interstitial cystitis - most bedwetters do. It irritates the bladder, and the urethra. He specifically said that she was a virgin. They found a tiny piece of latex glove and talc. That could have been left by the first CRIMINALIST on the scene who was a tall blonde woman with long hair and white glasses wearing blue overalls and blue jacket and black shoes. I taped it because she looks like she could be the PERP's identical twin sister!

What in the world are you talking about? Who are YOU?
What do you mean you "taped" the first criminalist on the scene that day?
Why were you there with a camera? (Or so you claim...)
Where did Wecht ever say that JonBenet was a virgin? Her hymen was stretched three times it's size. SOMEONE assaulted her.
And - the "bifringent material" (cellulose substance) is said by Dr. Henry Lee
to be part of the paintbrush handle - NOT a piece of latex glove and talc.
From Dr. Lee's book: "The group studied the cellulose substance that was found in the victim's vagina and determined that it was consistent with the wood from the broken shard of the paintbrush handle used in the garroting."
(Note: This "group" that studied the forensic evidence was Dr. Werner Spitz - a world-reknowned forensic pathologist; Tom Faure - the coroner's chief investigator and Det. Carey Weinheimer)

Obviously - this indicates part of the sequence of events that took place.
The paintbrush used in the garrotte was broken for it's purpose (cord around neck) FIRST. She was molested (or staged) subsequently.
Otherwise - the piece of broken paintbrush could not have found it's way inside her.
The blow to the head was the first thing that happened to JonBenet.
And it was fatal.
Again, Dr. Lee: "The ligature around the victim's neck and wrist seemed staged. In fact, no one at the bureau (FBI) had ever seen a child garrotted after being fatally wounded with a blow to the head .

K777angel said:
The blow to the head was the first thing that happened to JonBenet.

There you go again, tossing opinions around as if they were definitive fact.

The autopsy can and has been interpreted as strangulation first, head blow second.

Admit it.

I have to agree with you there BrotherMoon. The head blow did not come first, IMO.

The perp is obsessed with The X-Files, Buffy the Vampire and the Lord of the Rings and The Return of the King.
Go to Google and you will see the references to these:
Scully + Mulder + stun gun.
Cordelia + Buffy + Attache.
Elf + Archery
Legalos + Archery.
FanFiction + "Cords attached to paintbrushes"

1. I taped it from a television documentary. Tall blonde woman with long blonde hair down her back. And white eyeglasses putting bags into car.
2. The books specify latex from a latex glove and talc.
3. There is no paintbrush made out of latex. Painbrushes are made out of wood.
4. He said the vagina was twice the normal size - that's about an eigth of an inch instead a sixteenth of an inch - and had never accomodated anything larger than a finger.
5. EVERYONE said the perpetrator did not do anything for [OBVIOUS] sexual gratification such as use a penis, or attempt sexual intercourse. She was sexually assaulted with a paintbrush.
6. Even Steve Thomas said Patsy did it [inserted paintbrush] as a form of punishment.
"Oh, JonBenet, you wet the bed, so I'm gonna run down two flights of stairs, grab a paintbrush and some cord, and run back up here two flights and discipline you with my old paintbrush form of punishment."
Steve Thomas' explanation is crazier than the perpetrator's motivation. The perp wanted to make fools of the Boulder PD [that was EASY], disappoint her celebrity mother who loves Christmas [not any more], and since she is HOMELY and THE WORLD'S BIGGEST BORE - it would give her something to talk about - as an expert - and give her the attention she craves.
7. Wecht is on salary for the Taser - stun gun company. So whenever a child is attacked by a stun gun - he will say they weren't. There is a special place in hell for those lying expert witnesses! [I DON"T LIE FOR A LIVING!!!]

Exactly Tricia! There was no stun gun (they don't leave those types of marks) and a TAZER (which is a stun gun with barbs) would leave punctures.

http://www.stun-guns-pepper-spray-ect.com/

Stun guns must be touched to the victim while the Air Tazer models shoot barbs up to 15 feet away. The only one that could leave those types of marks would have been the tazer, yet there were no punctures in JonBenet's skin prompting Meyer to state that they were abrasions (scrape/scratch).

A child scratching an insect bite open could leave those types of marks as they would have scabbed over...the photo's taken at the White's X-mas party would reveal if JB had those marks earlier in the day or not. However those photo's have never been released. Those photo's would also let us know how JB's hair looked that day.

Originally Posted by BigAppleDetective
I was accosted by a creepy guy in a movie house with a stun gun. I am very short and was slouching in my seat. Only two people were in the theatre. I was in the last row wearing a watch cap - it was winter. The creep was in the FIRST ROW. He came all the way to the last row - and came at me with a stun gun.
When he realized I was a woman - and not a little kid - he ran out. He did not leave the theatre. The cops did NOTHING. Two months later a woman was murdered. The cops did NOTHING. They hadn't even filed my report even though they talked to the guy. He was given 20 minutes to gio from theatre to theatre and ditch the stun gun.

Didn't you say you've worked for law enforcement for over 33 years? If the cops came due to a phone call they had to file a report to validate the call, the circumstances that lead to that call, and the amount of time they spent there with their conclusions.

There are photos available of JonBenet on her last day alive. There are no marks visible on these photographs. Her hair looks to be the same color as it does in the autopsy photos, as well.

Everything done to JonBenet was for the purpose of taking notes and photographs so the killer would be a better Criminalist. The GBH in the pineapple,
the slow torture, the scratches on her legs [too IGNORED] the bash on the head, even the marks on the ORIGINAL duct tape - taken away. The garotte -
the vaginal assault. The workings of a FEMALE scientist obsessed with death.
Sick sick sick.

Has there ever been any mention of the clothes that JonBenet was sleeping in that night, and if there were any marks on the outside of them in the same spot as on her body? I have wondered if the marks could have been from two pebbles lodged in the bottom of a boot or shoe. The killer could have put a foot on her face area, then her shoulder, etc. trying to hold her down. They're all done in a way to suggest that JonBenet was lying on her stomach at the time.

UKGuy said:
BlueCrab: "Dark Knight,

Yes, three hits from a stun gun on a little six-year-old 45-pound girl is extreme. And maybe that's why JonBenet is dead. Stun guns can kill."

Which of these actions: Erotic Asphyxiation, Head Trauma, or Stun Gun, do you consider to have resulted in the accidental death of JonBenet?

UKGuy,

IMO, erotic asphyxiation was the cause of death. The EA rope device was still wrapped around JonBenet's neck. What more evidence does one need when the murder weapon is found wrapped around the victim's neck? The petechial hemorrhages above and below where the rope was imbedded into her skin, and the petechial hemorrhages on her eyelids, prove that she was alive when the strangulation occurred. Petechiae can't form if the heart has stopped pumping blood.

However, IMO a stun gun was definitely used on JonBenet, but it likely didn't kill her because of the petechial hemorrhages mentioned above showing evidence of death due to strangulation. The stun gun was probably used as a means of torture or forced compliance, as widely practiced in third world countries.

The head blow, IMO, was last because of the small amount of bleeding on the brain -- only two teaspoons. JonBenet was likely already dead when her skull was split in two with a powerful smash from a blunt imstrument, which was probably a baseball bat.

The death of JonBenet may not have been accidental, even though a family member was seemingly involved (and thus the coverup). IMO there was at least one other person in the house that night.

JMO

Whenever posts begin again about the head injury, I am reminded of the 'accident' in MI when JonBenet was hit in the head with a golf club. Believe that was Burke. Anyone remember the year of 'that' accident?

Then was it rumor or fact BC that some minor plastic surgery was done after 'that' accident?

Camper said:
Whenever posts begin again about the head injury, I am reminded of the 'accident' in MI when JonBenet was hit in the head with a golf club. Believe that was Burke. Anyone remember the year of 'that' accident?

Then was it rumor or fact BC that some minor plastic surgery was done after 'that' accident?

Camper,

Yes. Minor surgery was performed on JonBenet's face after Burke hit her with a golf club. It happened a year or two before JonBenet died. Patsy said it was an accident, but at the same time Burke also hit her on the leg with the club. Stange accident -- two hits with one swing?

JMO

Camper said:
----------------<><what Mr. Barnhill said about what the unidentified young man that he thought was JAR, was wearing other than the blue jacket?

Anyone know how tall JAR is/was?

Looks like another hit and miss poster, with only 12 posts.

Camper, I went back and reread the text about Barnhill in Thomas' book but he didn't give any details about what JAR was supposedly wearing. I also couldn't find it in Schiller's. I don't know where that originated about JAR wearing the jacket. Thomas does say that Barnhill said he saw JAR walking up to the house on the evening of the 25th, but recanted that story.

IMO

Nehemiah said:
Camper, I went back and reread the text about Barnhill in Thomas' book but he didn't give any details about what JAR was supposedly wearing. I also couldn't find it in Schiller's. I don't know where that originated about JAR wearing the jacket. Thomas does say that Barnhill said he saw JAR walking up to the house on the evening of the 25th, but recanted that story.

IMO
A neighbor said they saw JAR, Thomas said it was Barnhill, Barnhill said it wasn't him that told the police this, later a neighbor who chose not to be identified was reported as taking credit for the comment. It's just another myth, Barnhill didn't see anything. These media "myths" pile up yet these same "creations" are what makes many think the Ramseys are involved.

BTW the neighbor reportedly mentioned seeing a young man...the story then took on a life of it's own.

Indeed, in the early days, rumors bounced around, so the blue jacket may have been bogus or reported in error in something that I took as fact, hmmm. I recall also something about a large blue ? sport team jacket being placed on top of JonBenet while she lay on the floor, after her body was found, anyone else remember that or have a source?

BrotherMoon said:

BrotherMoon,

Thanks for bumping up the stun gun thread for more discussion.

I notice that police departments are buying up Tasers by the thousands, at $1,000 a pop, and starting to use them even on CHILDREN.

When confronted by the press about using 50,000 volt Tasers on children the Taser people said it is safe so long as the child weighs at least 60 pounds. Please note that JonBenet weighed 45 pounds.

JMO

With all the talk about a stun gun being used on JBR I was wondering if any one gave a thought about the stun gun being used in an attempt to shock JBR back to life after an accident took her life or she appeared to be dead??

:twocents:

FULTON said:
With all the talk about a stun gun being used on JBR I was wondering if any one gave a thought about the stun gun being used in an attempt to shock JBR back to life after an accident took her life or she appeared to be dead??

:twocents:

FULTON,

Yes, it's been discussed on this forum. I for one believe JonBenet was stungunned. However, it's not likely a stun gun was used to try to revive JonBenet. If a stun gun was on the scene, it wasn't there on a rescue mission -- it was there for an evil purpose or it wouldn't have been on the scene to begin with.

JMO

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
VAres67
Back