MO - Elizabeth Olten, 9, St Martin's, 21 Oct 2009 #1

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
OK from white pages I found 2 with the last name of Olten. A Dale at 13007 Minnie Street Russellville, MO and a Vicki @ 13014 Jefferson St. Russellville, MO

Found that earlier and VD has a myspace and is not the mother or grandma. Her space says she has one daughter and one grandson. The other DD has a myspace also googled his name all I can say is amazing, and I hope he is not kin and still locked up.

Not again!! I am so sick of this happening! This is only 3 hours away from me but I didn't hear anything about it on my local news last night. (Our local news channel covers SE Iowa & Missouri) I'll watch at noon & see if anything is shown then.

http://www.connectmidmissouri.com/news/story.aspx?id=366189

White told reporters that Olten is not a runaway and that an Amber Alert could be issued later today.

Authorities are currently contacting registered sex offenders in the surrounding areas.

more at the link

Well order the blanking AMBER ALERT already!!!

mom, can you link your map? tia (((hugs)))

Wish I knew how. Type '600 Route D St. Martins Missouri' into Google Maps and then click on the spot marked and a street view option is given. Click the pic.

I have two other names associated with Dale- Possible ex wifes which might be Elizabeths mom?

CONNERSCHROER, DEBRA A (Age 54)
PREISS, PATRICIA (Age 41)

For crying out loud...stop talking about issuing the alert & JUST DO IT!!!

I tweeted my local station asking them to cover the story & get her face on TV. It makes me so mad that her face isn't out there more.

http://maps.google.com/maps?f=d&sou...4942,-92.32511&spn=0.003791,0.009602&t=h&z=17

it is rural... but also right by a busy highway (rt 50).. and also near an EXIT... in this map I put the gas stations in. Note that point 3 (in yellow) is off the exit that is near D but on the other side.

My logic was to see where there would be a lot of trucks pulling off, etc...

She needs a poster like NOW and it needs to be put out to the truckers imhoo

I looked for D.O on vine link:

Offender ID: 20092220 Offender Name: DALE SCOTT OLTEN Date of Birth: 03/08/1963 Age: 46 Custody Status: Out of Custody Reason: General release Date: 10/15/2009 Race: White Gender: Male

I have two other names associated with Dale- Possible ex wifes which might be Elizabeths mom?

thank you for this! When I do a white page search for olten in st martins all I get is Dale and the other female that you mentioned who are not even IN St. Martins... will check to see if any of these last names can be found in St. Martins

also... before I lose my other link I was ready to post... here is general info on St. Martins

http://www.citytowninfo.com/places/missouri/st-martins

I looked for D.O on vine link:

Offender ID: 20092220 Offender Name: D OLTEN Date of Birth: 03/08/1963 Age: 46 Custody Status: Out of Custody Reason: General release Date: 10/15/2009 Race: White Gender: Male

he has a son that is 21 who was his partner in crime

white pages being the white pages they are (sometimes not the best) none of these surnames comes up for st martins

So is the son Elizabeth's brother? Are we positive that the older guy is her dad?

October 21, 2009
Sunset: 6:15pm

Weather for Clay County, Missouri
59°F | °C
Current: Light rain
Wind: E at 7 mph
Humidity: 100%Thu

58°F | 40°FFri

45°F | 36°FSat

56°F | 41°FSun

56°F | 43°F

http://maps.google.com/maps?f=d&source=s_d&saddr=Route+D,+st+martins,+mo&daddr=1007+Lomo+Dr,+Jefferson+City,+MO+65109-0009+(Xtreme+Body+%26+Paint)&hl=en&geocode=%3BCQolnD3k-KfAFcmWTAIdmjt_-iFOvh_wWJeIIA&mra=pe&mrcr=0&sll=38.563288,-92.585698&sspn=0.970716,2.458191&ie=UTF8&ll=38.573535,-92.32393&spn=0.001896,0.004801&t=h&z=18

xtreme body and paint (point b) is where the command post is set up (according to the snip below) and is near her home... so we have a better idea of where she lives at...

A command post was set up at Xtreme Body and Paint, near the girl's home, and approximately 50 members of various law enforcement and emergency response agencies came to the scene.

Some of the members stayed with the mobile command unit at the post while the rest were sent out to search on foot in an area approximately half-a-mile by half-a-mile in size. Some of these members also carried mobile infra-red units to try to find any heat signatures in the woods.

Later in the evening, a Missouri Highway Patrol helicopter, also equipped with infra-red equipment, searched the area.

Family members told reporters there is a pond in the area and that searchers had been looking around it.
http://www.newstribune.com/articles/2009/10/22/breaking_news/doc4adfc3af00522694256245.txt

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Amps