MN - Jacob Wetterling, 11, St. Joseph, 22 Oct 1989 - #2

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
I've seen these Bahner videos before. If he really has all this info why doesn't he say where Jacob is located. Plus was this guy even in the area at the time of the abduction?
It sounds to me like a sicko looking to get a rise out of the woman taping it IMO.
Over the years a lot of people have claimed that they were the abductor even though they were in mental hospitals or nowhere near the scene at the time of the abduction.
Plus in one of the vids he said they put Jacob into a car,...there was no car.
Also... he said he rode around on bikes with Jacob, I would think someone would have noticed an unknown adult man following Jacob around town on a bike JMO.

I wonder why this was disproved?
I've been clicking on some of the other youtube posts on this guy...it's weird...

It is really foggy to me. I remember something about the sister and it being disproved. I'll see if I can find something on google.

Wonder what LE has said to Patty all of these years about leads.

I found this where Brenda says she lied about having Jacob at her house.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lLJ_Jv5BmBQ

But then there is a video of some kid named Ben who says he saw the Bahner brothers at the abduction site about 8:40.

This is all getting even more confusing.

I found this where Brenda says she lied about having Jacob at her house.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lLJ_Jv5BmBQ

But then there is a video of some kid named Ben who says he saw the Bahner brothers at the abduction site about 8:40.

This is all getting even more confusing.

I kind of doubt there were any witnesses or "Ben" would have come forward years ago, wouldn't he? Maybe when the investigation has gotten too close to home, these you tubes have been posted. Or it could just be false confessions like you said, like that Vernon Seitz guy. I'm sure even if LE hadn't followed something up, Patty would have.

It's all so vague, details are scant.
Where is Jacob located then?

This Richard Bahner guy, you can look him up here: http://pa.courts.state.mn.us for his Criminal Record.

His first sexual offense was in 85 when he was charged with crim sex 1&3 degree. He got 24 months that time. In MN now you only need to serve 2/3 of sentence I think? Don't know if it was the same then.
He got caught again in 88 and was charged with 2 & 4 degree and got 15 years of supervised probation
He was caught a third time in 95 and was charged with 1st degree and got 4 years imprisonment.

I've looked up Daniel and Kevin rassier before and their records are completely clean. Not even a speeding ticket.

This Richard Bahner guy, you can look him up here: http://pa.courts.state.mn.us for his Criminal Record.

His first sexual offense was in 85 when he was charged with crim sex 1&3 degree. He got 24 months that time. In MN now you only need to serve 2/3 of sentence I think? Don't know if it was the same then.
He got caught again in 88 and was charged with 2 & 4 degree and got 15 years of supervised probation
He was caught a third time in 95 and was charged with 1st degree and got 4 years imprisonment.

I've looked up Daniel and Kevin rassier before and their records are completely clean. Not even a speeding ticket.

I wonder where Bahner is now.

I really am not impresses that the Rassier don't even have a speeding ticket.

That doesn't mean anything, does it?

I was not implying that any of the Rassiers had records. Just that they, or someone at St. John's, or whoever knows the abductor, could be making these you tubes to lead folks astray.

It weird too, that he got jail time for the first offense, but just probation for the second.

I was not implying that any of the Rassiers had records. Just that they, or someone at St. John's, or whoever knows the abductor, could be making these you tubes to lead folks astray.

I wasn't implying that you were implying anything. :cool:

I wonder where Bahner is now.

I really am not impresses that the Rassier don't even have a speeding ticket.

That doesn't mean anything, does it?

If I can recall correctly, there have been some killers who make sure everything they do in public is within the law so they won't get found out on what they do that isn't within the law?

Or maybe they're just the average law abiding citizen with no alterior motives.

I didn't listen to all of the youtubes w/ Bahmer in it...but from what I heard, he sounds like he knows something, right?? Anyone agree?
on a side note - I wonder when we'll hear anything??? They should have a Press Conference imo...at least tell us what they were looking for or if they had found anything.

I didn't listen to all of the youtubes w/ Bahmer in it...but from what I heard, he sounds like he knows something, right?? Anyone agree?
on a side note - I wonder when we'll hear anything??? They should have a Press Conference imo...at least tell us what they were looking for or if they had found anything.

I hope so, I'd hate to see it all just swept under the rug and ignored again. They did say examining whatever items they found and sifting through all that dirt and ash could take a month to 6 weeks. As much as we'd like answers, imagine how the Wetterlings must feel!

I hate waiting, but I would hate to see anything leaked since it could compromise everything.
I really hope this new investigation will provide some much needed answers. :crossfingers:

I hate waiting, but I would hate to see anything leaked since it could compromise everything.
I really hope this new investigation will provide some much needed answers. :crossfingers:

Definitely! i'll take the waiting if it means answers....i'd just like to know more about what they were actually searching for...and why the particular area.

Definitely! i'll take the waiting if it means answers....i'd just like to know more about what they were actually searching for...and why the particular area.

all I can think is some kind of confession from someone who knows something.

all I can think is some kind of confession from someone who knows something.

According to the media, the search was not because of anything new at all. It's two new investigators who decided to take a fresh look.

According to the media, the search was not because of anything new at all. It's two new investigators who decided to take a fresh look.

ya, heard that too, but dont you think that's a little random? From the looks and sounds of it, it seemed they were searching in specific spots....who knows. Guess we'll hopefully find out within the next few weeks/months.

Like I believe that. They spent a ton of money and got sealed search warrants because of that?

I don't think so.

Unless they found a map tha says, "Look here, " signed the Perp.

Like I believe that. They spent a ton of money and got sealed search warrants because of that?

I don't think so.

Unless they found a map tha says, "Look here, " signed the Perp.

What exactly does sealed search warrants mean? Does it mean whatever they find, won't be released to the public?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Cattdee